Intro

The Mansion

Seungcheol's Pov:

Darkness and the smell of rotting wood were the first two things my senses picked up. I coudn't see, for it was too dark. I started feeling around with my hands in order to get a better idea of my surroundings, but except for the floor and the walls, which had a wood-like texture, I couldn't feel anything that would help me identify the unknown room. After a few minutes, my eyes finally adjusted to the dark and I noticed that I was in a small, empty room. The rest of my members were nowhere to be found. Confusion washed over me as I tried  to remember what had happened before I ended up here.

All the members had been together in the waiting room of 'The Show' and we were about to film a behind the scenes. Seungkwan was getting ready to be the MC once again and Hoshi was planning a little skit together with DK. The rest of the members were minding their own business, either eating something, resting or warming up their voices by doing vocal exercises. I was walking around in the waiting room, making sure everything went smoothly. I had just been checking if everyone was ready to go on stage and perform after the filming of the behind the scenes had ended, when all of a sudden, everything went black.

Now I'm here, alone.

What happened to the rest? Are they here as well? And where is 'here' exactly?