Chapter 2

Cherished Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                 <2>

Still staring at the smaller male, he heard the elevator door close and suddenly popped back to reality.

‘’ good evening.’’ Chanyeol said in a rather calm voice.

They both stared at the black greyish door in silent and just said nothing.

It was an awkward situation for both, and they knew that well.

‘’how long do you live here?’’ Baekhyun asked.

‘’I just moved in today’’ Chanyeol replied.

‘’did you get your key also from Byeong-ho hyung?’’ Baekhyun excitedly looks at him with a big smile

‘’you mean the man that runs this building?’’

‘’yes, yes Kim Byeong-ho hyung’’

‘’he is pretty nic-‘’ ‘’I KNOW RIGHT? He breaks those stereotype with just one of his sincere smiles’’

Well, you do to with the way you act Chanyeol thought.

*RING RING*

Chanyeol heard a phone ringing and looked at Baekhyun while he was looking at his phone with a troubled expression

Well, Chanyeol knew immediately he was not supposed to be there, but what can he do? They were both in the elevator. When thinking this the elevator opened and Baekhyun immediately stepped out of it and nodded a goodbye to the giant. He lived at number 4, just 2 apartments away from him.

Oh no, what if he is an annoying type that reminds me of work? Or brings me documents randomly at 3 A.M? Or asks about everything I do, I mean he can see when I leave or come home?

Thinking this he walked over to his house and bumped to the door because he was not paying attention to his surroundings.

He grabbed his keys and enters his house in a hustle.

Spending the rest of the night sorting his stuff he completed everything at ones and he was proud of that to.

Still having food in one of the boxes he warmed it up in the microwave and ate that. It wasn’t the best meal but for now, it was more then good. He was happy with the furniture and sat at his new small desk next to his cough. What was funny is that you can use that desk as a coffee table and the chair he sat on was easy to clean up as it was a folding chair. Being fond of the furniture he put on the TV and worked on paperwork that he didn’t complete at work. It was 9 P.M when he finished his work. When done he went over to the TV and flicked trough the channels and stopped at an award show that was going on. Beautiful by Monsta x was playing now. He missed the whole song as it was the last verse. When the song finished, Kai started preforming his new song. He forgot the name of it but he really liked it and started humming it. He noticed that Kai, or Jongin, changed his hair color. It was a dirty blond look with light blond highlights. He really liked it and started touching his own hair that was in a reddish-brown color. He has done highlights to brighten his hair ones, but that didn’t turn out well. So, he gave the whole fiasco up and just did nothing really. He completed watching the show and just got ready to go to bed as he was tired and wanted to rest up as he had to wake up on 7 A.M.

When opening the door with the keys he barely had in hand he searched for the light switch as it was pitch black inside. Sliding on the couch he was busy talking on the phone with a not so pleasant look on Baekhyuns face

‘’yes………… Wait what?’’

‘’ but we said next month? I know your schedule is tight but so is mine”

‘’no, we can’t’’

‘’listen- ‘’

‘’you’re not going to give in, are you?”

‘’oh yes, so am I’’

‘’no, no’’ ‘’we will discuss this another time’’

‘’good evenin-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter