Chapter 1

Cherished Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                          <1>

As Chanyeol walked around in the long halls he kept looking around him. He didn’t know where to go as he only got an email from the secretary only stating the address of the building and not much detail. He didn’t know where to go but also didn’t want to admit that he is lost. As he walked straight in his path he heard someone calling out to him.

‘’uh... mister with the, Ehh big ears’’

Wait, did the owner of that voice call me...?

‘’Hey, yoda come here’’

Chanyeol turned around abruptly only to see a small guy that looks sassy at him.

‘’well I am sorry dinosaurs-sshi’’ he said replied looking at the male that stands before him.

‘’do you want me to bring you to your office or what?’’ he said while wanting to turn around

‘’wait. Yes’’ Chanyeol said as walking towards the small male

‘’Tch...giant’’ Jongdae whispered while looking straight at the empty hall he walked through.

While walking, they had to climb a bunch of stairs and they seemed to never end

‘’ugh do you have walk these stairs everyday?’’

‘’no’’

‘’but...’’

‘’that’s because those giant legs of yours walked to the other side of the building’’

‘’can you stop calling me...’’

‘’no’’

Chanyeol just gave in and walked after the so said small male.

A door with ‘’6+’’ led them to a big room with a bunch of doors and a desk leaning to one of the walls. Jongdae walked to the desk and sat down while grabbing a document

‘’will you mind looking through them’’ meaning he had to look at them.

‘’ye- ‘’ before Chanyeol could even say anything he gave him the papers while not looking at him and grabbing a phone and clicking on the numbers. Well that multi-tasking, Chanyeol though.

Looking through the papers he found a bunch of information about himself and even a picture of 2 years ago’’ Well that looks bad’’ Chanyeol tough while not knowing he said that out loud.

He gave the document back while the male before him was on the phone.

‘’yes, yes, he came. yes, I will do that’’

‘’you come with me’’ Jongdae said while expecting the giant to follow him.

He went to a door with ‘’*30*’’ on it. He opened it in a hard and loud way.

‘’GO TO YOUR PLACE’’ Jongdae screamed to a tall broad guy.

‘’well since when are you my boss’’ he replied while standing in the center of the room

‘’don’t talk that way to me’’

Chanyeol heard a harsh conversation and stood perplexed by the things he just heard

I mean, you don’t see that every day?

Jongdae suddenly moved out of the way to reveal Chanyeol standing in the door opening.

‘’is that the new one?’’ the tall guy asked

he saw a head sticking out of the door opening looking at him from tip to toe with a friendly smile.

‘’what are you waiting for?’’ Jongdae asked. Chanyeol abruptly walked in the office with 3 desks and two other males. One was tall and broad. His hair was light brown and he seemed young. While the other one was smaller and had pitch black hair. He seemed not to tall.

‘’my name is Zhang Yixing’’ said the small male that saw him up checking him back.

‘’THEHUN’’. Chanyeol moved from the sudden loud voice he didn’t expect.

‘’what you need brat’’

‘’introduce yourself for once’’

‘’like this happened already’’ the oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter