01/Prologue

Cherished Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tik Tik

It’s so silent in Byun Baekhyun’s office, he can hear the clock moving its clock hand. Those pests are to silent, he questioned himself.

Knock knock

‘’Come in’’ he says with a soft yet loud voice

‘’Baekhyun, there is a phone call for you’’ his assistant says

‘’First, what did we say about our names’’ he says as he looks mockingly at the guy standing in the door opening.

‘’Come on, you can call me Jongdae to’’ he smiles at the guy with hope as he looks at him.

‘’We are at work, Jondae-sshi’’

‘’Anyway, the one that called you is, well they asked for you’’

He looked up from his papers with a stern look and stayed silent for a minute.

‘’say that I am not available now’’

‘’you used that excuse to many times now’’

‘’I have it under control, just do as I say’’

‘’All right hyung’’

Baekhyun looked with a weird face in Jondae’s direction only to see a wink before he leaves the room.

‘’him saying hyung is sure weird for him’’

He rests his head on his hand as he looks at the tall pile of papers he still had to look through and sign. He looks at his clock and still questioned himself whether to barge in the office next door to bring some paperwork; but not for that sole reason. He walked towards the door that connects the other room to check on those two fools. Before he opened the door he rested his head on the door to listen if there is any noise, but no not even one small sound.

’’did they ditch work just like that?’’ he whispers to himself while he feels anger in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter