Catch Me Outside How 'Bout That

The Scammer and The CEO

No One’s POV

 

The Next Morning

 

                         A male dressed in baby blue loose sweater paired with white knee length jeans was strolling along the Beach of Corfu Island. He giggled when the waves hits his tan barefoot legs. The water was cold but he’s still playing around, kicking some shells that were on his way. His steps become lighter each and every time. He was now skipping giddily while splashing some water with his foot.

 

                         Suddenly he saw a mother crab and behind it was some cute baby crabs. They were so tiny that Woohyun almost embarrassed himself by squealing loudly.

 

 

                          But anything that was on his way must steps aside. He kicks those baby crabs and the tiny red beans scattered all over the beach. Woohyun was about to kick the mother crab too but the crab was faster than him.

 

 

“AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU SUCH A !!!!!”

 

 

                           Woohyun’s pinky toe was between the crab’s pincher. Few moments ago Woohyun was happy, but now he is almost in tears because of the unbearable pains on his left pink toe. Woohyun was now in sitting position and crying. Blood trickles from his pinky toe and he almost faint at the sight.

 

 

                          Lucky him, there was a lifeguard nearby and he was on his way to save Woohyun from the evil crab. The lifeguard tears open the crab pincher and threw the poor crab into the sea.

 

“Can you stand?”

 

                         Woohyun looked up to the lifeguard with teary eyes and shook his head.

 

“Okay then, I will bring you to nearby hospital”

 

                         Woohyun only nod and let the lifeguard carry him bridal style towards his car.

.

 

.

 

.

 

“Thank you so much for helping me earlier and giving me a ride to my villa Mr…”

 

“James”

 

“Thank you Mr. James”

 

“You’re welcome too pretty”

 

 

                               Woohyun blushed at his remarks because guess what, James is ing hot and he was attracted to Woohyun. Anyone in Woohyun’s place will react the same way.

 

 

                               James was about to leave the villa but Woohyun held him and asks for a lunch date with him in his villa as a way to repay his kindness.

 

 

                                James agreed without second thought.

 

 

“So… where are you from pretty?”

 

“Just call me Sangwoo and I’m from Korea. How about you? ”

 

 

Scammers Rule Number 1: Never gives a stranger your real name

 

 

“I’m actually from United States but I moved here with my family three years ago”

 

“Ohh… well that was new”

 

 

                      Laughter and flirty remarks were thrown to each other that fill in the quiet but calm afternoon.

 

 

“Thank you so much for the lunch Sangwoo. I hope we will meet again”

 

                       Woohyun smiled and waved him goodbye.

 

“At this point, I might be getting a boyfriend which is a foreigner” Woohyun muttered softly.

 

 

                        Woohyun went inside and locked the door to his Villa. He sat on the couch in the living room and puts his injured foot on the coffee table. He looks at his now pinky toe wrapped in white bandage. He received 5 stitch on his pinky toe because of the damn crab. He sighed as he thinks that his movement is a little bit restricted now.

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

“Buzz Buzzz Buzzzzzzzzzz”

 

                              Woohyun didn’t realize he had fallen asleep until his phone buzzed. He had his phone earlier this morning because he wants to check his email. He looked at the caller id, “WonWon”

 

 

“What is….”

 

 

“WOOHYUN!!! YOU HAVE TO RUN NOW THEY’VE TRACKED YOU AND NOW HEADING TO CATCH YOU!”

 

 

                     Howon’s loud voice startled Woohyun as he stumbles and fall off the couch

 

 

“HYUN? ARE YOU OKAY?! WHAT IS THAT SOUND?!!!”

 

 

“CAN YOU …. Ugh what is it Howon… please talk slowly… WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?!!!.......OH …HOW DID HE… uhh yeah I forgot to change my phone but I don’t…Okay okay I will scram now!”

 

 

                       Apparently the Kim Sunggyu guy found out he was scammed and already sent his men to capture Woohyun.

 

 

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

                               Oh !!! I’m dead dead DEAD! Okay calm down woohyun…calm down. You’re a bachelor from KAIST and you’re freaking smart. Think Woohyun think…

 

 

                                that I don’t have time to think. I ran into my bedroom and packed everything into my backpack. I scrambled to the door and glance outside making sure that line was clear.

 

 

“Okay clear”

 

 

                               Just as I was about to take a step outside, suddenly I heard car engine roars. I saw two black van parks in front of my villa and two groups of rough looking men steps outside. Oh they’re here already. I ran into my villa and locked the doors.

 

 

                              I was panicking right now and can’t think straight. My eyes wildly search the living room for some weapons but I can’t find one in this state.

 

 

                             I took a long deep breath and calm myself. There were a fire extinguisher, three glass bottles and a digital alarm clock. Aha! My brain finally thought of something genius.

 

 

                             I wrap the bottles and fire extinguisher with a tape and secure the alarm clock in front of it. I set the timer into 3 minutes and run away through my bedroom windows.

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

                     The men were still trying to break the door down with their metal pipes. One man comes forward and shoots the door.

 

 

                    They rushed inside but one man stopped yelled “BOMB!!! EVERYONE GET DOWN”

 

 

                     Every man there lies down flat on their stomach and was covering their own head. They squeezed their eyes shut as the timer went off.

.

 

.

 

.

 

“Happy birthday to you… happy birthday to you”

 

 

                         Everyone was shocked and suddenly the leader yelled “Get up and find that rat!”

 

 

                        They search every inch of the house and could not find Woohyun. Except for the window in Woohyun’s bedroom was wide open indicating that Woohyun has escaped.

 

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

                        I was out of breath but I can’t stop running now because they might be searching for me outside now. I was running along the beach as fast and far as I can. I can’t get caught. I’m still young and I don’t even have a boyfriend yet.

 

 

                        I looked behind and saw no rough looking men on his pursue. Where am i? This looks like the town... Hmm I’m thirsty. I fished my pocket and search for money but there was nothing. Ahh my wallet was in that backpack.

 

 

                        I lose my backpack when I was climbing down the walls from my balcony. My backpack was stuck between some rocks and it seems too stuck there. I decided to take off my backpack and leave it.

 

 

                         I can only find a piece of my metal lighter in my pocket. Ahh I feel so cheap if I do this but I’m so tired and thirsty.

 

 

                        I looked around and gathered some fallen leaves on the pavement and went inside the convenience store. I picked up a bottle of mineral water and head to the cashier.

 

 

“How much is this?”

 

“2 dollars”

 

                     I handed the cashier the leaves and she stares at me like I’m crazy

 

“Sir, this is not money”

 

 

I flicked my metal lighter and flipped it over my hands many times

 

 

“Oh really? ”

 

 

                       I was still flipping my lighter and the girl’s attention now is on my lighter. Bingo. Once I think she’s ready for it, I flicked the lighter in front of the cashier and she stares at the fire lights up from my lighter.

 

 

                       Hypnotized

 

“But there’s some cash in your hand miss.”

 

                       The cashier looks to her hand and saw that the previous leaves turns into money

 

“I’m sorry sir, please enjoy your day”

 

 

                       I keep my lighter in my pocket and walk out of the convenience store with a victory smirk.As expected from a phychology student. I sat at the bench under a big tree and quenched my thirst by gulping down the water.

 

 

                        I was about to stand up and suddenly my foot throbbed. AH I forgot about my injured toe. I took off my sneakers and was shocked to see a red blotch covering the end of my socks. The stitch might pull off and tears when I was running earlier.

 

 

“Have you seen any guy in baby blue sweaters and white shorts running around here?”

 

 

                     What was that? I looked behind and saw one of the men from the gang. Oh they’re already here? I quickly put on my sneakers and tried to sneak out of the place.

 

 

                      When I was sure I’m out of their view, I ran into an alley and just continue running to find some place for hiding. The alley is ing long and I slowed down because my pinky toe was starting to sting. I limped towards the exit that leads to a firehouse.

 

 

                       Arghh my foot is killing me!!!

 

 

                       I was busy looking for a place to hide that I didn’t hear the sounds of metal scraping from behind me.

 

 

“Looking for a place to hide little lamb?”

 

 

                        I turned around and was greeted by the whole gang that was chasing me.

 

                  

                         I unconsciously took a step back every time they took a step forward. I looked behind me and saw that I was dangerously near to the cliff. I glanced down and saw the sea water splashing on sharp rocks. I gulped. There’s no way out, I can’t run anymore because of my feet. Jump? No no no… have I ever mention that I couldn’t swim?

 

 

“Hands in the air and kneel now”

 

 

I sighed and gave up. There’s no way to escape.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Chapter 5 is up !!! I’m so excited to post this because Woohyun is finally doomed!!! What happen to the 100% success rate huh? You played with the wrong person Woohyun-ah > v < I can’t believe that my subscribers are increasing so fast!!! Love you guys and don’t forget to leave feedbacks okay!! Till next update. XOXO, Hunny.