Day 3

What are we?

Once again I wake up, turn off alarm. Today I just wear black skinny pants and a pretty light shirt. On eyes brown Smokey and eyeliner, lips a midd brown-nudish shade, some simple light contour on cheeks.
May it all looks serious I still wear converse, I mean converse are neutral.
As all is done I notice I'm a bit… late… thinking of something I call Cory.
“Cory?” I ask
“hey good morning” he says
“would it be troublesome for you to pick me up I'm a bit late…” I go straight to the point
He laughs “I’ll pick you up in 10min wait outside” what a relief
“see you then, thank you a lot” I didn’t want to waste him more time so I fast up “bye”
“bye bye” he says and hangs up.
I go outside and wait for him to come. Once he does I run in his car.
“Coryaah” I say loudly and smile
He laughs “good morning to you too” “I see you dressed up, who is he?~”
“what? Cory? What are you talking about?” he made me confused
“you don’t look lazy like usually, c’mon who is it? Hui?” he continues 
“omg no…. I mean he is handsome but no” 
“is it that tall boy from your class?” 
“what?”
“Jinhongie~” 
“no Cory you gotta stop” already regret calling him, sometimes he teases too much.
“then it’s maybe me I mean you call me after all” that makes me laugh and hit him easily.
We come to school and walk in school together. My eyes quickly find Jeonguk who is staring at us.
I wonder what is in his mind… Cory ruffles my hair and go to his own class. 

Today I have teacher Choi more classes in row so I bringed my mp3 since we probably won’t do a lot.
The class starts but Hongseob isn't coming in… will I be alone? I look back to call Hui but he isn’t there either… 

Kisu comes in different mood then usually, he bangs the classbook at the table and just lean on it with hands. Everyone is shocked and sit on place. I wonder what happened… he is never like this.
“ok class there is something serious that I have to do so I will pair you all up and leave” everyone started talking in the back
“you are paired with the person you sit with and *puts papers on table* each pair gets one of this to do” 
A student spoke up “can’t we pick who we want to be with?”
“no if you sit with someone you picked already” everyone is surprised by his sudden behaviour usually compromised with everyone.
Something hits me “teacher Hongseob is absent” 
“then go to *looks* Jeonguk” this was the first time Jeonguk looked at him.
He just calmly asked “can’t I work alone like always or something” I don't know why but that made me feel bad, like I'm useless.
“no you can’t work alone, also you can’t leave her to do everything alone” Kisu says and leaves
I see Jeonguk rolling eyes and make my way to him with the paper.
‘hi” I awkwardly say and sit by him
“hey” he just says and looks at the paper
I can’t help but to ask “do you hate me or something?”
“I don’t even know you” ugh why does he have to be like that… however I will just look at the work.

I read it and say what I think we should do on what he points his opinions, many are negative but there are those that he actually likes. 
After like half hour he actually starts to talk a bit, even starts to send less and shorter messages. 

“I think we are done” I say and smile
“it kinda has a good form too” he says and gives a small smile, is that possible? 
“well I will leave you now and go eat something cause I’m starving” I say and glance at Cory’s message
“could you maybe grab me some coffee? I’m not a fan of going there” 
I bite my lip and ask “what do you like?” as I ask “late?” he says in same time and we laugh “sure” I say and go.


~at the place~ 
I go to Cory with my two coffees and a croissant with a smile.
“2 coffees? I already got mine” he says
“no it’s for a friend” I simply answer still smiling
“ a friend? The one for who you dressed up for?” omg he is impossible 
“no Cory omg I talked with him for the first time teacher gave us a work to do together” 
“I don’t belive you~” he is the worst tease in the world 
“I don't like him, and also I belive he sends messages to girlfriend all the time” I tell him and hope he will stop already
“too bad, some company would be good for you, more luck with Jinhong then” this man…
“I may had a crush on him but not anymore” 
“that could only happen if there is someone else~”
“Cory ok enough it’s one of those days of yours I will just go bring him coffee before it gets too cold” I don't want to be like that to him but I can’t anymore
“good luck~”
“bye”


I make my way back to the classroom and find him alone laying over table.
“I got your coffee” I say and walk to him
“I didn't expect it so soon you could've eaten” he is nice now? 
“nah I will just do it here” I say and start eating 
“ok” he says and takes his coffee

Just as I want to break the silence I feel someone standing at the doors so I turn around to find no one but Cory.
“you followed me?” I ask
“no I was just passing by” gosh I know he will tease me later “but I will leave you two and go my way” I just give him the look and he leaves waving.
“I’m sorry for him” I tell Jeonguk with a small smile
“is he your boyfriend?” he asks me and I start shaking head 
“I know too much to be with him” I laugh “we are just friends” I see him looking at his coffee with a small smile
“I see” he says and continues drinking.
We stay like that untill class starts again. I go back to my place occasionally turning to look at him, he is half laying-resting against the wall and almost asleep, it’s so cute I want to giggle but his eyes find mine. Instead of moving away I show with mouth that I’m bored on what he nodds and mouths “same”.
If someone would tell me that I will become friends or whatever this is with him I’d start laughing telling that person it’s insane.

The classes end and I slowly collect my stuff. Everyone is already out when he passes by me and says “bye” I smile and do the same.

Cory waits me on the doors to drive me back home.. I know it will be a long ride but ok.
We walk to the car and I ask him to not be annoying today anymore. He puts arm over my shoulder and start to joke on what we both laugh.
He drives me home and I thank him. 
Once inside the house I drop on the couch and turn the tv on. I stay like that for some time before I get up and prepare a simple meal. Not bothering to sit I just turn my back to the counter to lean on it and eat.
Quickly I wash the dishes and then go wash myself. After the shower I drop on bed and look over YouTube on my phone.
It takes plenty time so I just curl in bed to sleep.

 

 

Author note

I am so sorry I didn't know that the readability was disabled *headbang* I will work hard.