555

What are we?

I woke up by a huge headache cursing myself and rubbing my head. Taking a shower I try relieve the pain but that does not help so I take a pill. 
Finally I pick up my phone. I see message from Jeonguk “he messaged” I tell myself and open.
“ hey, had fun yesterday? Mind grabbing coffee with me?” I smile and go text we can have breakfast.. wait its almost noon…
“should we grab lunch?” I simply ask him avoiding first question.
In no time I get a message
“I’m stuck with parents for lunch but I can get out of house by 2-3”
“then we can grab something sweet” I send
“sweet sounds sweet” I laugh at it
“you should spend time with your parents I will let you”
“nooo don't leave I’m bored” I can imagine his whining and I can’t stop smiling
“okok I’m here” honestly I don’t know what more to say
“so today you got plans?” his question makes me think but I simply text only with him.
We continue this little casual talk until he goes to eat and I start to get ready.
The time he comes pick me up comes rather soon. I don't really know why but I just tried my best to look good.
As I hear knocking I open the doors to find him smiling. A light pink sweater and black pants, converse on feet. It was making him look soft and not like he looked like in school. 
“you are here already” I say and let him in with a smile
“I will wait for you” he says making his way to the livingroom
He looks so casual not like it’s been barely a few days that we know eachother but it’s nice.

I do the last touch and come on couch.
“you want something to drink?” I ask to be polite
“I thought we are going somewhere” eeeeh yes awkward 
“yeah sorry” I smile and look down awkwardly on what he ruffles my hair and laughs.
“we can stay here too” he says as I try fix my hair
“no no we go I mean I just wanted… yeah”  
“Lets go” he pulls my hands to get up and we put shoes on to leave.

He came with his car and now I am chilled about it since it’s not the first time I go with him and also he is not such a bad person like everybody thinks.
“so where we going?” he asks
“hmm how about that store with cakes and all kind of sweets that is close to school?” I ask
“id like to skip that one” he awkwardly laughs “a friend of mine works there and he would be annoying”
Suddenly I start to think he isn't liking me around that much, why would it be awkward?
“well I don't know surprise me” I say and smile to him.

The ride is quiet except the music playing on the radio.  I make a look at him, his hair is looking soft, the brownish highlights adding up the style, his eyes looking nice and sweet, his small cute nose, his plush pink lips…
He turns to me noticing my stare and I get my eyes wide and straight my spine, I feel more than awkward. 
He just smiles “we're almost there” he says.
I nod and look outside having this burning feeling inside myself.
“I was bored yesterday night, after I came home my roommates called me out to go drinking and I went but no fun” he says 
“I was a little bored too” I admit him cause why not 
“then it would have been better we stayed together yesterday” he says and laughs.
Honestly, yes, I would have liked it…. What am I even thinking of?
“maybe next time?” he adds 
“yeah, next time” I say trying not to look at his face again but my gaze ends up at his shirt and I can't stop thinking how cute it looks at him.
“what about Hongseob? You two are…” I look at him with wide eyes
“no of course not, why you think so?” I look straight at him confused
“well he always stays around you and pushes me away so I thought…”
“oh no he is just being protective cause he does not know you” 
“are you sure he is not more?” 
“Yes he even knew about my crush and all” I just admit it there is nothing to hide “but since I told Hongseob I feel he started avoiding me on purpose”
“aww Hongseob likes you~” I look at him shocked
“h-how do you mean?”
“he pushes guys away of you until you get it don't you see?” suddenly his words start to make sense 
“oh my God… but I don't like him that way” 
“hardcore friendzoned but why?” 
“he is just… he is like a brother to me I can't see him differently” 
He stops the car “we're here” 
Changing topic he takes me into the small restaurant 
“pancakes are great here” he says
“you took me all way here for pancakes? I could make them home” I laugh 
“hey! This are special!” I can't help but laugh
“okok let’s go” 

We get in and order two different fillings. The pancakes that come are huge.
“told you they are special” he says and start to cut his, the look of his icecream melting inside pancake makes me regret my choice of chocolate.
He happily eats “you gotta try this” he says and cut a piece and moves his fork to my mouth “come on eat it” 
Awkward I open mouth to bite but he moves it away making us laugh “try again” I do it and he moves away again. “ok I won’t anymore I swear” he says and I give the last chance, this time actually getting it.
“gosh it’s so tasty” the mix of the cream and cherry ice cream perfectly melting in my mouth.
“told you” he smiles
I have to admit going out with him is somehow special.

After finishing he drives me home again. 
“so… you want to come in or something?” I ask
“I think I should let you do the work for tomorrow I don’t want you to stay up all night” he says
“we should do this again” I say 
“we should” 
Naturally I lean into the atmosphere and lean closer to him and kiss his lips. His hand slowly my cheek as he kisses me back. The feeling of his plush lips is so soft and smooth, having this sweet taste to it. Rather quickly it’s over.
“see you tomorrow” he says with a smile on what I nod and say bye leaving the car.