Day 1

What are we?

Your POV

It’s morning and I hurry get ready for school, even if I know that 40min is not enough for me to make my makeup and all on point I still do it.
I snooze the alarm one more time before getting out of my bed. Evening before I prepared myself clothes and sorted out makeup since I knew how the morning will look like. 
Today is a new student coming so I will take better care about my look, just for the first impression then I can be lazy again.
I apply my foundation and concealer quickly, cheat a bit to make my eye makeup look nice and straight. Looking at the fast mess I made actually admire it since it’s not that bad. I don’t know contouring that good but I still make it.
Neutral makeup, ripped jeans, a simple white shirt and Jordans, perfect to express myself.
I pick up my stuff and eat an apple on my way to school, after all lunch break is far.

~in school~
The hall is busy so I wiggle my way to the classroom on second floor. Once I’m there I find my friend, Changsun, smiling widely and inviting me to sit with him. I run to him and hug him before putting my stuff down. 
We start a simple chit-chat about the assignment we had to do and compare them. 
Once the class started we sit but still joke making teacher rise voice on us, but after all we don’t like her so why to feel bad. 
The two annoying classes by her pass and we change to another classroom. it’s his class, now all the girls will start looking and talking about him, teacher Choi Kisu. 
Maybe it won’t be that annoying cause the student is coming now.
I can already hear them talking on the hallway, damn that boy has such a deep voice.

Teacher walks in 
“alright students let me announce your new classmate. He is here just temporarily from China, please treat him well.” He says and calls the guy in.

He is neither short or tall, his hair is bleached, figure nice and slim. I watch him walk in front of the class and bow. He is looking way better than I imagined him I gave to admit. 

“hello my name is Liang Hui” he says in that deep voice of his that makes me tingle in a way. 
Teacher points him to sit beside Jeonguk who is busy texting and did not even notice the new student's presence.

Hui asks him if he can sit and Jeonguk just moves his bag on floor not minding to look who it is. Sometimes I wonder who he talks to all the time… probably girlfriend. 

During the class I find myself looking at Hui a few times, unfortunately once I end up having eyecontact with Jeonguk…. Great now he must be thinking something wrong.

When the lunch break comes I pick up my stuff and go with Changsun. In the cafeteria are already Cory and Hongseob waiting on our table. We sit there and eat like always, Cory starts making jokes and we all laugh.
At a moment we notice someone is by our table.
“…by chance I can sit here?” Hui asks struggling.
Cory moves closer to me to make space for Hui, I already know he will adopt Hui to us. 
Like I expected Cory gives 10k questions to the poor boy. We found out that the reason of him being quiet is cause he doesn't know language the best. 
As I eat I feel some piercing in my back so I turn around. My eyes get wide as I notice who is looking at me. Will he keep judging me now? I haven’t even looked at him.
I shake my head and concentrate back to my friends but the state keeps bothering me.


After the break we separate and go back to classrooms. I follow Hui and sit on his table trying to make a conversation with him what is fun but cute cause he tries hard. 
My smile fade as Jeonguk comes to sit on his spot and I slowly make my way back to my own place.
The lection is extremely boring but each time I close my eyes I see him and his stare, also the moments he gazes at me make me feel chills run down my spine.

The last lessons were longer than usually cause of the feeling of his  eyes. I wonder what is inside his head… will je kill me? My mind is a bigger mess than myself….


~home~ 
I let my bag fall down on floor and walk to the bathroom. I try wash off my sleepy face but the only thing that gets off is my makeup.
Unsatisfied I make my way in kitchen and cook some ramen. I eat it as I lean on the counter cause please who uses table.
I leave the dishes in sink and go watch  tv just to chill a bit.  
“Monday over” *I nod as I tell it to myself. Quickly I look over the papers I have to do and pick random things to do, the rest I will copy tomorrow.

I take a nice warm shower and plop on bed. Rolling I find the perfect position and hug my pillow while simply chatting on phone. Time passes fast and I feel my eyes closing. I put the phone on charger and drift into dream land.

 

 

 

DAY 2

 

 

My alarm rings and I turn it off. Obviously I we online too long cause I’m feeling so sleepy. 
I pull my jeans and a black hoodie, just casual. About makeup, shadows and black eyeliner cause who does not like that?
On legs black converse, on shoulders darkpurple-black backpack. 
Not far away I go get the bus for school. Once it comes I get in and spot Hui. Smiling I make my way to him and he smiles in return. 
We walk out way together and get inside the classroom where I sit behind with him not to break our conversation.
The fun is soon over as I hear a deep voice telling me to get away of his place. Even thought the words are unpleasant the voice gives me a tingling feeling deep inside.
I go to my table glancing at the doors and waiting for Hongseob. Soon he and Jinhong come and stay by me. Occasionally I look at Hui there, he isn't coming, why is he sitting by that guy even? He does not pay attention to people.

Teacher enters and we start the class. Both Hongseob and and me lay head on table and giggle to eachother, sometimes he is so cute.


In cafeteria we all collect together and eat. I keep questioning myself about Jeonguk, why is he like that? Should I just talk to him and fix it?
Well let’s just enjoy the moment. I talk and joke with the boys before going back to class.


On class I think if I should or should not tell him I looked at Hui, but no matter what I say he will get wrong, that I either like him or Hui… without noticing I glance at him again…
It rings and I just choose to ignore and leave without words. 


Home I once again get bothered, I don’t even know why, what is he to me? But curiously I check over social networks and find him on instagram. 
Scrolling over his pictures… he is kinda good-looking… he likes dancing? He does not look like a type too… but what do I know about him. I stop at a selfie and look at his face. For the first time I actually pay attention to it, his small dark eyes, plump lips, a birth mark under eyebrow, another on nose, there is even a scar between his eyebrows… what am I doing? Gosh I should just tell him I didn't look at him… why am I still looking at his picture? Ugh… I exit instagram and go take a shower it will help 
I take a shower and return in bed. Once again looking at him and hating myself, he can't be a crush and he may be handsome and all on pictures but he is rude and quiet… ugh… I turn off phone and go to sleep.