10. Where Have You Been?

Misconduct Of Seventeen

‘Hey guys,’ Vernon walks into the newly refurbished place.

‘Vernon!’ Soonyoung screams out, ‘Where have you been?’

‘Get your over here,’ Seungkwan said, pulling Vernon into a hug.

‘Seungkwan, we live together, you saw me last night,’ Vernon said as he was stuck in a tight hug.

‘I know,’ Seungkwan said, ‘But I still missed you.’

Vernon smiled as Seungkwan let him go.

‘But seriously,’ Mingyu said, ‘Where have you been?’

Vernon stared at Mingyu and scrunched up his face in confusion, ‘What do you mean Mingyu, you know where I’ve been. You were there with me. We learnt how to make pastries together.’

‘Mingyu has been gone all this time?’ Jeonghan shouted out in surprise, ‘I was pretty sure he’s been here the whole time.’

‘He was supposed to have been gone the whole time, but he kept coming back,’ Seungcheol tells them.

‘Can you believe it, we have a bakery now!’ Vernon said, making his way towards the kitchen. Along with Mingyu, Vernon would be teaching the baking techniques they had learnt in the last few months to their coworkers.

 

Jihoon is helping a customer when a dancing Vernon makes his way over to the bathroom.

 

Coming back from a walk Jihoon walks into the store and wonders if he had entered the right place. Vernon, Seungcheol, Chan, Seungkwan, and Soonyoung were having a rap battle. The rest of the members hung around and listened with interest.

Only when Joshua chimed in with his rhyming English did they all stop.

 

‘You have to hear him sing,’ Seungkwan enthusiastically tells an uninterested Minghao, ‘Vernon has gotten a lot better.’

Turning to Vernon, Seungkwan said, ‘Go on, Vernon, sing for Minghao.’

Vernon shows him his gummy smile and starts singing, ‘I wanna be your morning baby...’

Minghao nodded, ‘Not bad. But you could just never do that again please.’


 

Seokmin enters the store and goes behind the cafe counter to join a tension filled space with Seungcheol and Jihoon.

‘Seokmin!’ Seungcheol said excitedly, glad to have someone else around, ‘Where have you been?’

Seokmin frowns, still kind of lost in his own thoughts, ‘How come I heard a rumor I was bitten by you, Seungcheol, and was turned into a zombie.’

Seungcheol loses his smile, groaning, ‘Am I Teeny, the dog, now?’

Jihoon finally turns to the two, saying, ‘Should we put out fliers for your owner to come take you away?’

Seungcheol glares at Jihoon.

Soonyoung walks through the back room door and his eyes lit up at the sight of Seokmin.

Still confused, Seokmin asks, ‘I’m not a zombie right?’

Running over, Soonyoung grabs his hand, ‘No, you are just a regular old man who now knows how to make. Now go and make me a muffin while I tell you a story.’

Seokmin smiles at Soonyoung, and agrees, following him to the kitchen, ‘It’s so good to be back.’

 

Mingyu was sitting at a table with Jungkook when loud laughter could be heard from the kitchen.

‘Seokmin is back,’ Mingyu scream as he stood up.

‘Seokmin is back!’ Jungkook repeated as he stood up as well.

Jihoon couldn’t watch anymore, shaking his head as he turned around to wipe the already clean counter.

Seokmin hears and comes running to the front of the store, ‘Mingyu, Jungkook!’

 

‘You will never believe what I just figured out,’ Seokmin cried out to the members.

Everyone rushes over to him, wondering what was going on.

Seokmin proudly tells s, ‘We have three units in our store, a bookstore, a cafe, and a bakery. We are one group. And we have 13 members. All of that combined makes Seventeen!’

Seungcheol squints his eyes in frustration, ‘Great, now we don’t have to tell ridiculous stories anymore. We can just tell everyone that instead.’



 

A/N:

Can you believe Mr. Fox Eyes. He made Seventeen’s store have a bakery. As if they weren’t busy enough already...