Chapter 4

Knowing Us-Jungkook and Tzuyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a while since I've updated. I was having such busy schedules that I completely forgot about my favorite babies. But I am back now and I hope you will enjoy this chapter. This is only a short fic and I intend to end it soon. Thank you for being patient for my updates and supporting me. I love you all <3

Jungkook groaned, their comeback stage was on this fortunate night, along with TWICE's comeback stage. They had similar comeback dates aligned with each other and for the first time in a long time; Jungkook felt a wave of nausea taking over him at the thought of being at MNET once again. It wasn't the performance, oh no; he had practiced every single day and memorized the choreography enough to have it imprinted in his brain. It was meeting her. He knew he would have to greet her anyways. The thought of seeing her face; her eyes widening in surprise and confusion after the kiss, quite frankly, haunted him. He called her after the incident, but with busy schedules none of them managed to talk much about anything. The call was merely 1 minute before work began to take over their time.

BTS arrived at the stage earlier than usual to give the members time to rehearse. He slipped away from his hyung and headed towards the vending machine. He didn't realize how thirsty he was until they reached their destination. Thoughts have overwhelmed his senses. 

The machine jiggled and the bottle of pocari sweat slid smoothly into his waiting hands. He grabbed the bottle and stood up straight, only to be met with the roundest pair of eyes. Eyes that were all too familiar. Tzuyu.

"Jungkook... anyeonghaseo..."

Her voice was tiny and he stiffled a sigh. She was being formal.

"Tzuyu- ah, waeyo? You and I barely got a chance to talk. I know we are both busy... I just..."

He trailed off, feeling his ears getting hotter and hotter. She was flushed, all adorable with those puppy eyes glistening with innocence. She was the death of him, always wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter