Chapter 2

Knowing Us-Jungkook and Tzuyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since that incident by the vending machine and Tzuyu finally decided to only tell Jihyo about her encounter. Jihyo smirked at her then and asked;

"Was he really handsome?"

"Eonni! He is nice."

Tzuyu replied coldly, looking disapprovingly at her eonni as Jihyo giggled. 

"I am sure he is a gentleman Tzuyu, you seemed more interested in him than I thought."

Jihyo observed and Tzuyu looked away, slightly abashed; she didn't know what the feeling was but she couldn't wait to see him at the upcoming M Countdown. She was literally counting the days she'd get to see him again, and hopefully hear his soothing voice to warm her heart. Aish; she needed to stop thinking about this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook spent the last few days google-ing Tzuyu shamelessly without his hyungs noticing his new obsession; they'd go nuts if they knew. He watched youtube videos of her savage moments and her forced aegyo had him laughing hard and, to think about it, slightly creepily as well. He knew then, that this was the girl he wanted to pursue; she was unique and different to other typical "cutesy" girls. He was head over heels for her personality just by staring at her through his phone screen. He suddenly saw a link to "Tzuyu's elevator CF", curious, he pressed on it.

Shook.

She killed him, literally killed him, watching her dance ily and coolly at the same had him in a hot mess. What the hell was wrong with him? The dance wasn't even overly y, but her perfect body proportions awakened the little "monster" in him. He let out a shaky breathe, running his hand through his hair and flopped onto the bed with a frustrated groan.

"You are going to be the death of me Chou Tzuyu." 

He was so... screwed.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

"Hey, may I have your LINE?" 

Tzuyu stopped abruptly and turned around; her face carefully neutral to hide her rapid beating heart. He was different; being around him giving her all sorts of different vibes and they barely knew each other.

"Mwo?"

"We should get to know each other better, I am friends with your label mate Yugeom after all, and I enjoy talking to you." 

Jungkook said slowly, peering into her eyes; he was also trying to mask his beating heart. She smiled at him, that dazzling smile that got him melting internally into a puddle. He had succeeded in cornering her when she came out of the lady's room with all the confidence he could mustered. Now, standing in front of her; he wanted to run a truck over his stupid head for wanting to reach out to her when they barely exchange much words to each other. 

"Sure, it wouldn't hurt to be friends."

She said, looking at him a little shyly and typing her LINE ID for him on his phone. 

"Yeah, chingu.."

Jungkook smiled gently at her. He knew that he was interested in this foreign girl, so unlike other Korean girls. He was happy to settle for friendship for now.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 TWICE CHEER UP comeback

Jungkook and Tzuyu's friendship brought TWICE closer to BTS; the two groups beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter