Chapter 3

Knowing Us-Jungkook and Tzuyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their faces were so close, just a bit more and their lips would touch, and god knows how long he wanted to do that. As they continued gazing into each other eyes; she suddenly cleared and stood up sharply.

"We should go, it's getting late."

She said, as if to break off the strange atmosphere around them. Jungkook sighed. 

"Kaja."

He answered in a resigned tone and led her away from the park. A comfortable silence greeted them and his mind pondered; Tzuyu was always hiding something from him, no matter how hard he reached out to her heart, a small section of it she locked away from him. It made him so frustrated, wasn't he a good enough friend for her to confide her secrets to? It was like a mantra between them, whenever he tried to reach out to her, to let her get a hint of how he felt to her; she'd pull back.

"Jungkookie."

Her voice broke him out of his trance and he blushed at the nickname. He looked down at her to see her looking up at him with so much adoration, but it was just pure friendship love right? He was wiser than to be a fool in believing they really had a chance together. 

"You'll always be my side right? No matter what?" 

Her voice was small and she looked down to her feet shyly, not daring to give him direct eye contact. It was rare for Tzuyu to be like this and he found it incredibly cute; he couldn't help himself but placed his hand underneath her chin, lifting her face up to meet his eyes, smiling that wide bunny smile that made her heartbeat goes irregular. She thought she would die if he knew she was getting so nervous because of him. 

"I would never leave you Tzuyu, stop worrying and prepare for your comeback arraso?"

There he was, being like an older brother that she never wanted and at the same time, sounding like a caring boyfriend. She was inexperienced with relationships or crushes, all she knew was that being around him made her feel the happiest; he made her life in Korea warmer than ever. She was confused with her own feelings and his sweetness was not helping.

"Arra."

She replied shortly and smiled up to him. He grinned back and unconsciously wrap his arm over her shoulders. She blushed horribly and hid her face underneath her curls. She wished he'd stop doing that, giving her false hope that he'd see her more than just a dongsaeng.  However, she wanted to enjoy every moment by his side.

"You know, isn't it funny that I've told you to cheer up when i first met you and now your comeback song is called CHEER UP?"

Jungkook grinned and she smiled. She was always grateful for that day; the day she bumped into him turned out to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship she knew she would cherish. 

"Thank you for being a great friend."

There she goes with the 'friend' label. He was friend-zoned for as long as he can remember, he signed again and spun her around, facing him and he felt as if his heart was urging him with all its might saying: it's now or never.

"Am I nothing more than just a friend to you? is that all I ever will be Tzuyu?"

He ran his hand through his hair frustrated as she stared up at him, eyes wider than ever. He couldn't he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter