Chapter 2- Dealing

Unplanned

"Excuse me, Park Jimin?" a nurse came through with a clipboard and a pen in her hair, she didn't look too serious just confused as why Jimin is here alone, I mean Jimin should have a girl with him-huh, surpise... Jimin raised a brow
"What can I help you with?"
"I'm pregnant?" he didn't know why it came out as a question, he could see her eyes boring through his head with confusion. "The test was pretty clear to me"
"Wow, that's...So rare! Come with me-Please do lay down, I just need to measure how long I think you are and see if their's a heart beat, nothing scary, my name is Mina" 
"I want to get rid of it!" Jimin whispered loud enough for her to hear, she whipped her head around so quickly he thought her neck would snap. "Um, ok sure but can I just take this ultasound and a blood test?" he sighed in defeat laying down on the bed avoiding eye contact with the screen, trying to block out any sound. Taehyung would be here if Jimin told him, he's sure he would be happy seeing by his reaction last night, could Jimin really take this life away from him?
Their it is, the sound he dread to hear; the heat beat.
"It seems like you're 5 weeks Jimin, everything seems healthy, strange but healthy" Jimin nodded "Do you really want to get rid of this child Jimin?" his heart dropped, he does, he really, really does! he doesn't want this, he didn't know he was one of the rare men to get pregnant, but Taehyung, he couldn't stop thinking about him "No doc, I think it's best to keep it, I couldn't live with myself, I don't think my boyfriend would forgive me either so, I don't want to lose everything from doing a regretful thing" 
Her face lit up "I'm so glad, now, let's take some blood to test for any type of problems that need to be rasied" I let her do the blood test I couldn't wait to tell Taehyung that he changed my mind, he can already invision his rectangle smile, the thought made him smile too.
"The results will be with you in 2 weeks depending on what's been found, then we can make an appointment for your midwife"
---
Jimin entered the dorm seeing Taehyung sat on the desk boring holes into the door he just walked through, Seokjin was in the study area looking worried.
 Jimin gulped at the tension. 
Taehyung opened his mouth to speak but Jimin beat him to it;
"I'm keeping it Taehyung, stop looking so worried" he beamed, Taehyungs face lit up he heard Seokjin breath out a sigh of relief "Oh my God Minnie, I knew, I knew you wouldn't"-"How?" "Well Seokjin told me where you were going and I knew the second you heard the heat beat you would give in, you're too soft baby"
He hugged Jimin tightly and kissed him, he pushed him back a little "Tae, let go, I just need to lay down before I throw up, I'm so exhusted, I have a test---" he picked Jimin up which he stopped breathing for a moment "I got you, I'm going to do everything for you baby don't worry, we're in this together" -"And me" Seokjin added looking pleased with Jimins decision.
-----
Now being 7 weeks pregnant and getting the all clear from the doctor that nothing wrong is with the baby, Jimin is getting pissed off that non of his clothes fit him already, he steals Seokjins because he has a bigger build, he isn't happy either way. Even though Jimin isn't showing yet, he can feel his heart swelling with love. 
Taehyung is working more shifts, while Jimin gets his grades and he does extra time to complete his course early in the morning before noon to look for places to rent in the afternoon, and work at night.  Jimin has never seen this side of Taehyung, he's always been a hot-blooded party animal. He can see the look in his eyes, the determination to not be like his father.
"You're doing it again" Seokjin appeared from nowhere, Jimin smiled at him through the reflection of the mirror. "I could have been stubbon an gotten rid of this child Seokjin, I'm so happy that Taehyung is acting like this, I feel like I don't deserve him" he heard Seokjin giggle and place his hand on his flat belly in a back hug "You deserve Taehyung as much as he deserves you, you two are soulmates-" He paused and sighed "I wish I could have my own children" Jimin smiled sadly "Well honestly, with the way you and Yoongi go at it, I'm not surprised, you'd have like 5 children by now" Seokjin slapped Jimins shoulder "the cheek, you brat."
-
"Hello is this Park Jimin" 
"Speaking" concern ran through my body, why are they calling, I got the all clear?
"I'd like to arrange an appointment, it says here from Mina that you are 7 weeks by now and it's time to get appointments when you hit 9 weeks" 
Jimin breathed out the breath he was holding and made a date.
he threw up again for the 3rd time that day, trying to study, this is harder than he expected, he just want to sleep, screw these tests.
The time got to 6:30 he knew Taehyung would be starting his shift by now, he really needed him, he felt like he's having an emotional break down from all this worry. He tried to study more, his night class started in an hour; he really needed to change these hours, he nodded to himself in thought. Seokjin was already out with Yoongi doing their thing so the dorm was empty. He layed his head in the book and shut his eyes just for a couple of minutes.
Or so he thought;
His eyes shot open he whipped his head around to the clock seeing he only had 10 minutes until class started. He stood up quickly nearly falling over from the dizziness grrabbed his bag and ran straight for class.
---
11pm he heard Taehyungs deep voice take over the dorm, Jimin got out of bed ready to greet him;
"How's my pregnant puppy" he smiled kissing Jimin "I'm sick" he cooed and showed him the food he "cooked" but he didn't want it right now. Pregnancy he sighed to himself.
"So Minnie, I was thinking I should start staying at your room instead of mine?" Taehyung slurped the noddles splashing the soup everywhere.
Jimin looked at him wide-eyed, Taehyung hated staying this room because of Seokjin getting into everything, nagging, getting around making sure everything is tidy.
"Are you sure?" 
"Why, I need to look after you baby what if something happens and I'm not here and Seokjin is never in, you could be alone dead or something I--"  Jimin shut him up with his lips and giggled "I would love for you to be here" 
He started explaining to Jimin that he found a cheap looking place with cheap rent, Jimin was unsure, he didn't want to bring their child into a dirty old place but that's all they could do for now, they needed to find somewhere before the end of the year so Jimin accepted. 
"Maybe, I could work a little to help you get more money-"
"No way, I will not allow it-I'm the man here"
"Excuse me! I'm a man too!"
"Baby please, let me do this for us, I can do this ok you need to rest and stay healthy for the baby"
Jimin nodded again 
"So....What do you think we will have"
Taehyungs eyes brightened up "Well, I would love a little girl, can you imagine doing her pig tails for school in a morning but I would be cool with a boy too, I'd raise him to be strong like his daddy" he nuzzled into Jimins neck and slept.