First Meeting with Them

Wedding Dress

Jl Ha Na's P.O.V...

           "Hello! It's from Wild Flower! May I help you!"

           This is one of the job that I hate the most. Yep, I am a designer also a secretary at our office. I got that job from my beloved brother. He said he gives me that job because I am not socialized and doesn't know how to communicate with people. So, he makes me to communicate and speak more with customers.

           Even though I am Wedding dress designer, I have to work for Idol groups too. I have to collect the information of their concept for album and discuss with them how they want.

           So, I know all of the stylists and work with many groups. But, its been a long time I don't work for Idol Groups.

           I have two clients to meet today. One is my brother 'friends. We never accept the clients easily but I don't know why. My brother looks desperately to accept them. My brother said that is from our uncle's best friend that we love. Yes, we love. He really take cares of us like his own relatives.

          Another one is from my friend, Evan. She helps me a lot when I was in LA and we become like sisters. I was promised her that I will design her a wedding dress for her wedding and now it is that time.

          I will be super busy so I make sure So Ji to come to work. She is my assistant and annoying sister. She loves to date a lot. I use to remind her that she will in trouble. It is not only her name also affects on work too.

         She uses to disappear without telling sometime. Like that time I really want to kill her because I have to do all the work alone like meeting with clients. I hate when I have to meet my clients alone. So, I told her if she doesn't come, I will cut her salary one month. Its fair right.

.

.
.
.
.
"Can't u contact her, Unnie?"

" Onn! Its already two hour. She didn't show. Was it something happen?"

" It will be the time to come my brother's clients. We will be not right mind if she comes now!"

" Its okay. I will give the time to her. She is precious to me. I hope she will be okay."

Phone ringing:

" Hello! Hana Yah!"

"Unnie! Where have you been? I was so worried."

" I am sorry! I have a sudden meeting in Busan and I had no time to call. I am sorry. I can't come now. I will arrive at noon."

"Its okay. Take your time. Don't rush."

"Okay! See u later!"
Beep.beep.beep....

"Is she coming?"
"Yep! She had a sudden meeting. And sh will come at noon."

Ding Dong...

      "Someone is coming! May be KLR ?" She looks a big fan of that group and look super excited.

      "What!! KLR ?? Is that their name? But how do you know that?"

      "Sis! You must live under the rock!" I just frowned and give a small smile at her.

      "They are a famous idol group with 3 members. Also they are talented and super handsome. I love them all."

       I frowned at her and said," You should better behave little girl. Now take a look and open the door."

      "Unnie! they are coming!" I heard SoJisquealling  and they come in to my office room with my precious annoying brother.

      "Yah!! You just see them and not me. You hurt my feeling, my two dear sisters!" HakYeon said and hugged me from my shoulder.

      "Its only her. Not me who's fangirling! I don't even know then. By the way, why do I have to welcome you when we see each other everyday?"

      "Touche'! Here! Meet my lovely annoying sister, Ha Na, she will work with us first. Even though, she is a wedding dress designer, she can't resist me. She have to work with me though she can't stand me."

      "Shut up!! " I whispered and yelled at him. "Annyongharsaeyaw! I am Jl Ha Na, a wedding dress designer and also a manager here." I introduce and bowed 90* to them. They all smiled at me and I got someone smirked at me. But I just ignored it.

      "Don't worry! I will show her today. By the way, I am So Ji. And I am a starlight. I really like you all Oppa." So Ji said shyly. I am so shocked because its my first time her seeing like this. Girls!!

      "Its enough! Now, Lets move to the meeting."

In the meeting,

        HakYeon is discussing about the design with our lovingly unnie, Norae. She is a stylist at some company but she mainly works at our company. she is like a mother to me, she listens my feeling when I am depressed or lonely. She is my brother's childhood friend before we come to LA. We met again after our return. 

       So Ji is measuring the size of them and I am taking note of what she got. Her small face is filling with universal smile. I can't stand seeing her like that.

       "Stop smiling, close your mouth, enough of showing your pearl teeth and hurry up!"

       "Someone is jealous...Cauze she doesn't cause to tough them!!!"

       Annoyingly, they all laugh at me and someone is smirking at me. Fire is coming out from my eyes and shooting daggers at So Ji.

       "Shut the f*** up!!"

       "Language Please!!" I heard HakYeon said it from behind us. I find the suspect of that stupid smirk. I saw a man with a cold look who is still smirking and looking directly to my eyes. I don't know why, I just got tingle from my body. About how many minutes, I don't know, I am just lost in his eyes and looks same to him too.  

       "Ahem!!!We are still here, you twos. Stop eye each other!!" HakYeon blurts out and everyone is cracking up.

       "I am not eye , Dude!" I heard a calm and cold like ice voice from him. But it is really sweet voice. I snap out of his voice and snap back to him.

       "Me either too. I am not!!"

       "But why are you blushing?" I wanna kill my brother.

       "May be she is shy."I found second victim.

       "By the way, are you sure you don't know me?" He whispered at my ear. I am almost shivered. When is he come near me?

       "Sorry! Arrjhashi! But its my first time that seeing you and do I need to know you? And I am not shy and I AM NOT BLUSHING!!!!!!" I talk sweetly and half-yelled to him. Everyone looks shocked and amused at my return.

       "Its my first time that someone is talking back to Leo." A guy with white hair and tattoo said and the room become silent but I just ignore them. So, that man is Leo. Its really look alike with him. I am nearly smile because now he looks like a kitten to me.

       "Lets get back to work all. We will miss our BBQ party if we are late." Ha Neu breaks the silent.

       "Ohh!!BBQ!!" So Ji and I are excited at BBQ. Yep, We both like meat. I like to eat a lot not like my height. I eat a lot but my height is still 5'2". Even though So Ji is 3 months younger than me, she is 5" taller than me. They all always tease me. I have the list of the people that I want to give nightmare.;/;/;/;/Evil Smile...

.

.

.

.

END OF FIRST MEETING...

I am sorry if Its a little boring. Its my first fiction. Please, look after. Thank you...