Finding Nemo

Wedding Dress

KLR's Manager's P.O.V,

           KLR, that is our boy group that famous on these days. There is the meaning between the name.

           K means Ken, our cutie main vocalist who looks like maknae. L terns to Leo, the oldest cold and chic member, our main vocalist, also leader of KLR. R is for Ravi, our tough guy, our real maknae, main rapper, songwriter and producer.

          Last month, Our PD said  that we would have a new concept for comeback. Its strong and dynamite that we've never tried. We are so exited for that.

           And now, we've already finished our song and choreography. We just need to think about the outfits.

In the meeting,

"This concept is too strong and our first time making like that. So, we have no idea for the outfits."

"I think we should find some fashion designers or company for this time."

"Yes! This time, we should try some challenges since there is no idea."

"Its not bad. Now, they are famous and their fans are expecting. We must put more efforts. So, try to find some company."

"I will take care of it!"

.
.
.
Leo's P.O.V,

            We are in the office's meeting room. Manager Hyung called this morning that we have to come there for our comeback's outfits.

            Actually, our outfits are used to make by our stylists. But this time they said they have no more ideas. I wondered what should we do. Its too concerned.

            While I am in my thoughts, PD comes in. He is our CEO and he is really genuine and caring person. He treat us like his own brothers and really generous. He help not only for work also our life. We respect him a lot and do our best on our ways as mush as we can.

           "Anneyonghasaeyo!" Our members stand up and greet him.

           "Sit down! Sit down! I have something to say today. U guys know that we are out of idea in designing outfits for this comeback, right?"

           "Nae! We discussed about that yesterday too. Our stylists are too tired. So, we feel so bad to them."

           "No! I have to say sorry. Now, u guys are doing well but I didn't give many efforts for u guys."

           "No! Its not." Ravi and Ken said. Ravi is our maknae who is a rapper, song writer and he produce songs too. Ken is our cutie main vocal also a vitamin and energizer.

           "So, this time we decided to collaborate with others fashion company. That is really famous these days."

           " Which one?" I asked.

           " I will show it.I make an appointment today. Its just a dinner for today. U guys too have to meet with them after that dinner. Don't be worried too much. It will be okay. But, prepare yourself. Be patient and learn from them. They are too talented and mystery. Here is the information." He passes the papers to us.

           "Wild Flower: This is the company name that will collaborate with us. The company is really famous because they provide the concept design dresses for famous Idol group. Most of Idol stylists are from their company like EXO, Got 7, Big Bang, SNSD, 2NE1, etc. They rarely accept the idol groups. We got the opportunity fortunately because their CEO is closed with me and I am begging him for u guys. So, u all will better be try best."

          "Yes, Sir! We got It!"

.

.

.

Jl HakYeon's P.O.V...

"Hey! How are you? Long time No see."

"You are too famous and have no time for old man like me right?"

"No, its not. So, today should we hangout for dinner?"

"Sure! I am about to invite you too. Lets meet with our boys too."

"Why not! I want to meet them too."

"There is two that the same age with u. U guys will be buddies. Please, take care of them. I really appreciate."

"You don't need to say it, old man. Are we that close to help each other?"

            I got a phone call from my uncle's best friend, who is really close to me and my sister. He really care to us even though our one and only under passed away.

           After we went to abroad to study, we lost contact. We are back about a year. I was too busy to contact him first because i take the CEO place after our uncle died.

           One day, when I was meeting with my client, I met him there unexpectedly. We talk about how we are doing and I heard that he is struggle about his company.

           At first, I was glad to hear that because I can help with that. So, I explained him about my career during those years. He looked so happy and so proud of us.

.

.

.

At dinner,

       "How is Ha Na, my puppy? I really missed her." Uncle said while sipping his whine. We are having dinner at the local restaurant with KLR too.

       "Who is Ha Na?" I heard Ken asked to me. We got really closed to each other in a hour. They are really friendly and funny. Also Ken is the same age with me. So, we get along very well. Leo is also really nice not like his cold look. He looks a little bit scary but after we closed, he is really a warm person.

       "She is my younger sister. She is also a  designer, especially  on wedding dress. She is also worked as a Secretary.You all will meet her on next day. She is unique, weird and feisty. She is really hard to control and hard to understand her."

       "Oh!! Look like she never change." Uncle smiled and shake his head.

       "The day she praises me and listens to me, I would die for her with honor."

       "Wow!!! I can't wait to see her."

       We all turn to where the voice come from. Unexpectedly, that is from Leo. Ravi is choking on his food.

       "Slow down, man!" Ken said and patting on his back.

       "You should see her. U guys are really different. But look alike some places too."

       "Really? Our Ha Na is look like Leo??" I asked surprisingly to uncle.

       Uncle just nodded and,

       "I think I found a rival for my one and only freaking annoying lovingly sister!!!"

.

.
End of Finding Nemo...

I am sorry that I think you guys will confuse because I don't use Vixx as a group here. I will divide their role here. Thanks for ur time...