Flirting Or Playing

Wedding Dress

At the dinner,

The delicious smell of meat which is cooking from Norae and one of our maids comes to my nose. The others and I are sitting at the table away from the cooking. Having played mobile game on my phone, my eyes never away from it.

"Is it interesting?" The y husky voice of Ravi comes out from my left side when I am sitting between Ravi and Leo.

"Absolutely! Do you wanna try? It's really fun."

"No, thank you! You are still a kid, kiddo." He said with a boring expression.

"No, I am not a kid. Not everyone who plays game is a kid." I said while copying his expression. He chuckled at first and I can feel him staring at me with my eyes are still on the screen.

"I think you are cute when you focus on something."

I think my cheek is really red right now ready to explode. I can feel I am smiling and about to turn my head to Ravi.

"Pft! What? Cute? Who? She? I will just cut my voice. I think you need to go to the eye clinic, Ravi." Of course, Mr. Arrogant. If you are still stay, I will doubt you.

"You are too mean, hyung."

"Ravi, come here! I have to show you something." Hakyeon calls him while Ken is helping Norae with Soji. Why this time?

After Ravi leaving, I am alone with demon. Before he can say anything, I put my phone down and try to leave. Before I could, he pulls me down to my seat, facing each other by side.

"Where are you going?"

"......." I didn't answer back because of the shock that I got from the skin ship. He just grabs my wrist. He will absolutely think that I don't wanna talk. I'm just freeze there.

"I am sorry! I was too much! I don't really mean that!"

My shock is taking back by his sudden apology and his hand is still on my wrist. I feel some guilty the fact that I was not really angry to him. It doesn't affect to me because I got the words like that from Hakyeon a lot.

"I got it."

"W-What?"

"I said I got it. And I am not really angry. So, you don't need to say sorry. Also, you can let go of my hand now."

I think I am doing wrong because his smirk is coming back to his handsome face.

Did I say handsome? Oh, God! I am crazy.

"I don't want to." He tilted his head a little and changed his hand on my wrist to my warm hand and intertwined our hands. My eyes are widening from shock.

I could feel his cold hand against mine with butterflies in my stomach. Our hands are perfectly fit together.

Moving my eyes from our intertwined hands, I look up to his face. I didn't get to see his usual smirk. Instead of that, he smiled and winked at me. He is freaking wink at me.

"Are you crazy?" I said while letting go of our hands. As soon as my hand is free, I missed his cold hand and desire for wanting his hand to warm. May be I am crazy.

"Yes, I'm. I am crazy because of you. I think."

"Don't try to play with me Mr. I am not falling for you and let you break my heart."

Really??? Jl Hana, did you really say that?

"Whatever make you sleep at night, Kiddo. And, I am not playing with you. Are you sure you won't fall for me and don't you really remember me?"

"200% sure of that! And why should I remember you when I don't even know you?"

"Never mind. Why aren't you helping your sisters?" Why do I feel like he is changing subject?

"I am really at that. I can't really cook......."

I was explaining him about how can't I cook. I didn't realize why I am talking about that to him. Surprisingly, I didn't know that Leo is a good listener. He didn't seem like boring at my story time. He looks like amused to me. Instead of mocking, he chuckled cutely and looks through my eyes.

"You are really cute when you are babbling."

"You just realize I'm cute now. Also, thank you."

"For what?"

"For listening to me. We just met today though."

"You're welcome, princess."

"Don't call me like that."

"Like what, princess?"

"Oh, Mamamia."

"What__" His words are cutting down by Norae.

"Foods are ready."

Everyone is sitting at the table while talking each other and enjoying the food. Oh, my lovingly meats! They are so delicious. I can't control myself about looking like a piggy or whatever. My foods are more important rather than their judgments.

While I am munching on my meats, a hand with napkin comes to near my lips. Before I know it, it's gently rub to my soft lips and going back to the owner.

"There is something on your lips."

"T-Thanks. You don't need to do that."

" I wanted to, princess. AndYou're welcome."

He seems like he doesn't know what he just did and here, I am shuttering and flattering and having effect of him.

That night, we just spent it by talking; laughing and we get to know each other well. And I know about him more.

.

.

.

.

End of Flirting or Playing