You're Hired!

Introvert and Extrovert

At night, May was lying on her couch relaxing herself

May: "Argh~ I'm tire out"

Her mum brought some fruits out from the kitchen and placed it on the coffee table in front of her. May got up and took a slice of apple and slowly eat. Her mum took a slice of apple as well and sat next to her.

Mum: "So how was today?"

May: "It wasn't as bad as I thought, is the same as cleaning our own house"

She puts the the whole slice in her mout, slowly muching while taking another one from the plate.

Mum: "It's a guy apartment isn't it?" Sound worried

May: "Y...u...p.." Still munching her apple

Mum: "Will he... do something to you?"

May: "Hmm?" Raising her right eyebrows up

Mum: "I mean... he is a guy.. and only he himself is living there and you're a girl... I scare he might..." She moved closer to May and whisper to her

"might eat you up."

May: "Oh!" (She shouted)

Mum: "OH! You scared me!"

May: " Haha! Sorry!" She puts another slice of apple in and took another one from the plate. "H..e.. lea...ve... his house... to work..." She finished her apple "when I go to his apartment, and by the time he came back, I'm back home! But... he do seem like a..."

Mum: "Like a..?"

May: "A herbivore"

Mum: "Oh... then that's a big relief... but don't slack just because your boss wasn't around."

May: "Yes Madam!"

Her phone vibrated lying beside her. The screen said "Tyson send you a message". She unlocked her phone and went to the messaging section.

"Congratulation, see you on Friday! Same time." He texted...

May: "Oh!" She turned her phone to show her mum, "I got HIRED!"

Mum: "Oh Congratulation~!"

May: "Thank you~ I'll work hard!!"

 

Time flies to Friday, same sequence as Tuesday. She woke up at 7:30am, went to take a shower, after that tied up her hair, wear a comfortable and cooling shirt. She drew up the curtain

May: "Ah... It's so hot today..."

She turned to her study desk, a family portrait including her, her mum, dad and his little brother. Snapping out of her imagination and slapped herself to wake herself up.

May: "Time to get to work!" She whispered to herself

At Tyson's house, clock striked 8:30am on Tyson's clock and his doorbell rang. He let May in and told her her priority for today.

He took the sticky notes from the table,

Tyson: "Since today the weather is terribly hot, I hope you can wash the clothes first and hung it up later, floors tables, chairs and everywhere should be wiped."

He handed over the notes to her and gave her her pay for today. After the whole process, he took his bag and head to work.

May: "Have a nice day!" She said as she followed him to send him off.

Today, he gave a bigger smile than their first meet.

May: "Time to work!" She talked to herself again.

At the void deck, Tyson was walking to the bus stop and suddenly someone accidentally bumped into him, he didn't apologize to Tyson and walked off.

His phone was dropped on the floor, when he picked it up, the left side of his screen cracked. He suddenly remembered something, he checked his front and back pocket, realizing he forgotten something and went back home.

He unlocked the door realizing the house was very hot and humid. He took a glance of the whole living room. May came out from the kitchen,

May: "Oh you came back so early?" She joked around as she's wiping off her sweat from her forehead.

Tyson: "Ah... I forgotten to take something..."

Tyson: "Why didn't you switched on the air-con?"

He walked near to the air-conditioner to take the controller and switched it on.

May: "Oh... I'm afraid that it's forbidden to use, and also it might exceed your electrical bill, so I wouldn't want that to happen..." She explained in a clear manner voice.

He giggled a bit,

Tyson: "Don't worry, just switched on the air-con till you finished working, this is your workplace so relaxed and do your work."

He went to his room,

"He's such a nice guy" She thought to herself and followed him to his room. She's stood outside his room checking out on him.

He took his ear piece and leave.

Following him back to the living room and before he leave, he turned to May

Tyson: "Oh! There's a cheese cake that my mum brought yesterday, treat yourself with that after you have finished cleaning"

May: "Oh..." she looked to the kitchen and back to him "okay! I'll eat it after work, I love cakes."

He smiled at her replied.

Tyson: "Bye!"

May: "Have a nice day!"

She looked on while he's walking to the lift.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! This is Rong Yi, please do comment and tell me how's the story so far? Any improvement or what, please do comment!