Employing

Introvert and Extrovert

In a small dark room where the curtain was closed and light shone through the whole room coming from the studying desk in the corner of the room. On the study table lies May, using her computer webcam with a disappointed looking girl, Kathy.  

Kathy: "Aw... I'm kinda sad..." Disappointingly and gave a sighed.

May: "It's okay, I'll try to find a suitable job for myself"

Kathy: "But I really want to work with you..." She hugged her pillow tightly, covering

May: "It's better to meet new people there, you might learn quite a lot of things there with them."

Kathy: "That's easy for you to say..."

May was on her Facebook searching "part time job" in the provided box, showing a number of result, she took sometime to scroll through the job post while Kathy was still at the call.

Kathy: "You know, I remembered that time you cooked for me the porridge when I felt sick... it was so delicious!" Said with enthusiasm "Just by thinking of it... Ah~ I missed eating your food"

Kathy recalling the time she had the porridge, taking a deep sniffed that made her remembered the time she start to eat the porridge.

Kathy: "Oh! And you helped me clean my room as well, and I recovered the next day!"

May: "Hmm, that's because your room is so dirty, that's why you have been sick for weeks. You should learn how to clean your own room."

Kathy: "Why don't you help me clean my room? I'll pay you someday!"

May: "No thanks"


May scrolled till the point where she found an interesting post, someone called "dfafsd", where the person didn't put any of profile picture. The post stated,

"Cleaning apartment needed!"

May start to read on with the following details of the work.


"Salary: $300 for 3.5 hours

Time: Every Friday, 8:30 am

If interested, please pm me for more information"

Kathy: "I wondered sometime that your future husband that married you would be very lucky to have you... Cooking~Cleaning~ everything is so perfect!"

May: "Hmm... Say Kat..."

Kathy: "Hmm? Yeah?

May: "I just saw a post from Facebook, it's about part time cleaning in someone else house, it's $300 for 3.5 hours every Friday, do you think is good?"

Kathy: "$300! For 3.5 HOURS!?"

May: "Yeah... well since you said that I'm good in cleaning and cooking..."

Kathy: "Oh, you did listened to me haha!"

May: "... I'm just going to asked for more information about it."

She went into dfadsd's profile and private messaged him, thought carefully what to type in a formally manner to the person.

"Hi! I just saw your post, could you give me more information about this job?"


Immediately, the status below shown that his typing,

"Hi there! I'm hiring a cleaner who could clean my apartment for a few hours, you don't have to worry as there'll be no one at home as I'll be working. Salary and time had been posted there, if there's no problem with it, I will tell you my address and the starting date."


May: "Mm..."

Calculating, planning and brainstorming her own schedule, she think very carefully, eyes looking down, left and right, then she sat up straight, feeling excited about the job, she start replying

May: (Replying on media) "I'm okay with it, so when do I start?"

"Tomorrow, if is okay with you? Because it would sort of be a tryout, however you'll get paid."

Continuing to reply him...

May: (Replying on media) "Okay! May I know where is the workplace."

The poster gave him his address, May take a look and find that the address looked very familiar...

May:"Hmm...? Oh! It's quite close to my house... " (She talked to herself)

"Please do come on time at 8:30 am sharp. Thank you."

May: "Kathy, tomorrow I'm going for a tryout! Plus I'm getting paid as well!"

Kathy: "Really? Congratulation!"

May: "Thank you! But I don't know if I'm hired yet, so... I'm going to prepare what I'm going to bring tomorrow, so chat with you next time, see you!"

Kathy: "Bye bye!!!" (She waved to her)

She took a look at the address again and whispered to herself

May: "Ah... I don't have to wake up so early tomorrow,oh! And I could just walked to there!"

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Ahyiboy here, Please do give some feedback about the story, much appreciated.