Sequel

Miss right | BTSxReader | Text series

Clutching to your chest, you took a moment to look at the scenery

Clutching to your chest, you took a moment to look at the scenery. You were currently in front of the big white building with letters above the entrance "Bighit Entertainment". Jimin had showed Hitman Bang, your 10 second raspy voice, where you tried to sing. As embarrassing as it is, the CEO was delighted to hear more. It wasn't long, until Jimin gave you the exact address and the date to meet. He was a cliff, for you to cling onto. The two of you have developed from texting, to calls and facetiming, due to his busy schedule. Along with your school, there wasn't a lot of time to meet up. Despite his effort for coming onto your academy in disguise, he was spotted in minutes. Girls screaming his name, while you had to pretend you didn't see him. It was painful, continuing the relationship like this but you couldn't bare being the one to ruin his career. There was a problem along the relationship, neither of you have had agreed for it to be a love-relationship. You just turned more close, after the first encounter on your couch. It didn't seem necessary asking about being a couple, but it did urge you inside. Days went on and you had 7 days to prepare, a song you could sing for Hitman Bang. Stress, hard work and sleepless nights, were filling the days until now.

"Okay. Okay. 1. 2. 3." You counted down grabbing the door handle, but never pushed it. Fans started taking photos of the building, telling you it's off limits to go inside. Your mild anxiety, made you panic of their words. Neither of them knew exactly why you were there, but there was no reason for you to tell either. Letting go of the door handle, you skipped down the stairs walking along the street. Your hands shaking along the LED screen texting the only person, that could give you the courage you needed.

Your hands shaking along the LED screen texting the only person, that could give you the courage you needed

Obeying his words, you were frozen in spot

Obeying his words, you were frozen in spot. A single muscle was captivated, waiting for his response. It was merely minutes later, a familiar figure walked towards you. But your mouth frowned, seeing him get closer. The person was much taller than Jimin and didn't have the golden locks stick out of the beanie. Thighs were strong, but rest of his posture wasn't along Jimin's. A hand stretched out for you to take, you knitted your eyebrows accepting it. He pulled you along the streets, making you look at him from behind. A nice cologne filling your nostrils, as you tried to figure out who this mysterious person was. Walking inside the building, you felt relieved when there were no fans outside. This was a risky thing to do, so your instinct told you to punish him.

"YAH! Are you insane?? That's was too risky Mr. Unknown!" You yelled, slapping his arm. His hand letting go of yours, turning around to see your confused state. A familiar chuckle filled your ears, but to your surprise, it wasn't Jimin. The mysterious man took his mask off, letting his face be revealed.

"It wasn't my idea, but Hyung told me to get you. Otherwise, I would be the one getting scolded, but it seems like you are already doing that" He snickered, smiling at your shocked face. Jeon Jungkook, had been guiding you to the building. Your flustered face was a brightened red, realising what you had done.

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you..." You spoke, blocking your mouth out of habit. His familiar laugh filled the hallway, making your stress disappear in seconds. A hand placed on your head, he spoke with a lighter tone; "It's okay. I would be confused too... Hyung would never forgive me, if I didn't go to rescue you. He is recording at this moment, so I had to be your 'prince on the white horse' substitute.... By the way, Hitman is waiting for you"

His body turned around, with his broad back facing you. In a mesmerised movement, he walked along the hallway that was barely decorated. Snapping yourself out of the daze, you followed him. An awkward atmosphere was pushing against the two of you, setting yourself inside the elevator. The music filling the squared room, making it less painful to not say anything. You wanted to say something, he was one of your favourite idols too, so why was it this hard? It would be a fans dream, to be this close. Mentally facepalming yourself, Jungkook cleared his throat. He had been silently glancing at your direction, inspecting your behaviour. He didn't know how pretty you looked up close and taking your hand in his, guiding you to the building was killing him. He swore, you could hear his heart beat out of his chest. It was an embarrassing thing to do and he was thankful, the mask covered his flushed cheeks.

"So, 'Mr. Unknown'... is there really nothing better to name Jimin?" He questioned, making you look up at the taller man. His face directed at the door, making you go in a trance because of his sharp jawline. A specific humming sound, escaped your throat making his head turn at you. His eyes locking with your, caught unguard you gasped at his brown orbs.

"I mean, 'Mr. Unknown' sounds so plain and boring" He scoffed, making you open your mouth in defence. Your hand clutching to your chest as he raised an eyebrow, he stepped on your creativity but you weren't offended. It never occurred you, how to talk to Jungkook, due to his 'fear' of girls, that Army liked to give him. Maybe, this was his way of interacting.

"Excuse you, but 'Mr. Unknown' is a great name. You would probably call him Batman" You responded, making him smirk at the answer. His fingers scratching against his chin, as you yet again, got mesmerised by his jawline.

"Not bad... but if he needed to be special. 'Mysterious man' would be good. OH Shadow man!!" He spoke excitedly, making your eyes bigger. You loved the sound of his voice, that went higher when he talked about his creativity. It was like, the wall to keep people out, didn't exist around with Jungkook. A giggle escaped your lips, making him look at you again. Mirroring your smile, the both of you spoke of various names, that you could have called Jimin.

Soon enough, you were right in front of a door. A sign with "Studio" crossing the wooded plate, making you gulp your heart that beat in your throat. Jungkook saw your nervous shaking hands, making him put a hand on your shoulder. His significant bunny smiled flashed at you, assuring that everything was going to be okay. A knock on the door and you have reached the 'point of no return'.

"Oh? You must be Y/N?" A voice so calm and manly, you were certain there was a bass hidden in his throat. A bigger man approaching, glasses glistering against the light. Namjoon and Yoongi was standing in front of the couch, they were certainly standing up because of your entrance. You bowed down in a greeting, making him smile at you. He wasn't as scary, as you had imagined.

"Come in..." He requested, making Jungkook push you on the back. Almost stumbling inside, you caught eye contact with Namjoon. His calm face turned into shock, seeing your face again.

"Wait... You're the one who fainted the other day!" He bluntly stated, making Yoongi facepalm. A familiar embarrassment heated inside, making you nod at him. A relieved sigh escaped his lips, before he bowed down to greet you. Soon enough, Yoongi was bowing as well. His face was, expressionless. He didn't seem fond of you being in the room, but neither did he look like he hated you. He was silent and as far as you know, he wasn't the kind to approach new people. Hitman Bang cleared his throat before he pushed a button in front of him, as he spoke into a microphone; "Jimin you can come out now, Y/N is here."

Looking past the 4 men, Jimin was inside the box. He took his headphones off, settling them upon the microphone. With fast movements, he was now in front of you. His smile brightened seeing your face, but turned serious seeing Jungkook standing only an inch away behind you.

"Y/N, you can go in now. Take the headphones on and sing your heart out. We are going to adjust the volume the first few minutes, so you got time to prepare your voice inside the box" Hitman bang explained, guiding his hand towards the door. Gulping once, you walked towards the box. Passing Jimin, he whispered a 'You will do great' near your ear. Shivers ran down your spine, but it comforted you. Closing the door, you were left in the box. It was quiet, you heard your heart beating faster as you reached for the headphones. Putting them on didn't make you feel better, because I muffled your surroundings. Taking in deep breaths, you immersed yourself.

"It's just like you practised. You can do it, Jimin believes in you" You encouraged yourself, looking out of the piece of glass that separated you from the others. Catching Jimin's eyes, you felt a flash of heat hit. His mouth adlibbing a 'You can do it', making your worries disappear.

"Alright Y/N, you can start when you're ready" A voice speaking in your headphones, Hitman bang gave you the sign to begin. You inhaled and exhaled heavily, preparing your lungs for the song. You chose a song, that you have always loved. It was the kind of song, that tested your vocals and was beautiful with its lyrics. Your voice hitting the microphone and out in the speakers at the other room, making the boys go in shock. They immersed themselves into your voice, inspecting every angle and tone coming across their eardrums. No one stopped you from singing and you continued, to the last verse.

"She's not bad" Namjoon spoke, rubbing his fingers against his chin. Eyes scanning the boys who was just nodding along his words, Yoongi cleared his throat. "It's not that bad, but her high notes can be fixed. Vocal lessons and she is practically ready to debut" He commented. Hitman Bang listened to his Dongsaeng's opinions, before he made any rational decisions. Jimin defending you, by that you would be a great trainee and even a high chance to become big in the industry. The boys played along, knowing that breaking down your dream, wouldn't be fair. Namjoon pointing out that you had been attending a performance academy, the one that were classified as the best school for wonder kids. Hitman hummed along his words, while you finished the last bit of the song.

Taking your headphones off and walking out of the box, meeting 5 pair of eyes. Neither of them smiled, which made your nerves dance. Was this a bad sign? Did you not make it? Jimin didn't give you any adlib, or signs of how it went. It was quiet and it was like you stepped inside a mourning room, Hitman Bang was silently rubbing his temple before his mouth opened. No sound escaped, but looked into your eyes. Standing up from his chair, he leaned against the mixer. His big hand grabbing the edge of the table, you noticed Jungkook was biting his lip. Were you really that bad?

"If you're ready, you can be a trainee here. Vocal, dance and variety lessons. But the boys told me you were going to a performance school? If you consider being a trainee here, then you must drop out of that school. It's only, because it will get stressful. Here, you can get what you need, inside your working place. You will be assigned to be a trainee, when the school has sent me the papers of your drop-out. A dorm is prepared for you, right across from BTS's. As for Jimin's request, they are going to be your 'trainers'. You are also signed, to go Solo. It's a tough job and takes a lot of work, but I need to know now, are you ready to give up the rest to start on your career as a solo artist?" He spoke, reaching a hand out for you. Hearing his words made you speechless, that you were frozen in place. His request and plan swirled inside your brain, making it into a headache. Thinking about it, he gave you the opportunity to start your dream. Looking over at Jimin, he couldn't hold his smile back. He wanted you to achieve your dream and you were more than grateful, for letting him do this. Your trembling hand reaching for Hitman Bang's, clutching onto it. Shaking it once, before you looked him in the eyes. A smile forming onto your lips, disregarding the hard work was coming your way, but it didn't matter when it was your dream.

"I'm ready." You answered, seeing a smile appear on his face. The boys around you clapped along, before they went over to clap you on the back. It was like a dream, but physical. You felt every touch, heard every word and yet, it was unbelievable how this is going to develop. It was a small celebration, before a manager pulled you to another room. Getting a health care check, as for information. It was a small meeting, talking about classified information that were not allowed to be leaked, when you were published to be a trainee. A female manager, was assigned to be in your care and taking care of your schedule. She reminded you of your mother, but more quiet. The last thing, was taking a picture for their website. You congratulated yourself, for dolling up before going to the building. At this moment, when the picture is snapped, you looked your best. Jimin was waiting outside the meeting room, getting a day off to help you with school papers and dorm room.

"Don't you have to practice?" You questioned, seeing him leaning against the wall. Absorbed into his phone, he looked at the various tweets from his beloved fans. His face turned to meet yours, while he put his phone away. A pair of arms surrounding your waist as he lifted you off the ground, swinging you in circles. His cheer and beautiful voice tickled your ears as you cupped his face.

"YOU DID IT! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT PRINCESS" He continued to repeat himself, making you giggle in response. Patting on his shoulder, a silent question to let you down. His brows furrowed before he pushed you against the wall, making you instinctively wrap your legs around him. His body pressed against yours, as he steadied himself. A pout forming on his lips, making you tilt your head at his puppy eyes. "I think you forgot something, a special person helped you, didn't they?" He spoke, making you smile at his cuteness.

Your hands that cupped his face, his cheek, feeling the bumps of smooth skin. His pout turning into a light smile, mirroring you. You placed your forehead against his, kissing the nose of his tip. "Thank you, Jimin" You whispered, seeing his smile turn into a smirk. You placed your lips upon his, feeling the affection take over. His arms securing you wouldn't fall and his body pressed against your own, taking in his warmth. Everything was a bliss and your surroundings disappeared, having your lips intertwine, with a little tongue. You were safe in his arms and you wouldn't dare, to trade that away.

"Erhm... get a room?" A voice interrupting you. Releasing your lips, as Jimin put you safely on the ground. Coughing at the awkward encounter, Yoongi seemed unamused at the scene he stepped into. Jimin rubbed the back of his neck, while you felt your flushed cheeks burn. Yoongi chuckled, before he walked away with a waving hand. What did that mean? Jimin caught your eyes, making you both fall into a fit of giggles.

"Right, let's go to your school. At this point, Manager Noona has prepared the papers for your dorm and apartment." He spoke, taking your hand and pulling you towards the exit. A familiar cologne passed your nose, making you turn around. Jungkook was skipping his way towards you, making Jimin furrow his brows of the sudden boy.

"Don't look at me like that, Noona asked me to go help with the apartment. We need to move Y/N's stuff to the dorm." Jungkook snickered, making Jimin roll his eyes at the maknae.

"It's okay, there isn't a lot. The furniture isn't mine, but something that was there before I moved in. You could say it's an apartment, where I don't own anything besides personal stuff" You told them, making Jungkook raise an eyebrow. Then what did you own? Jimin's facial expression faltered and tightened his grip on your hand, feeling the electricity run through your veins. Neither of the boys spoke further, but followed you out in the black van. The Bighit building wasn't as far from your school location, which was an easy drive. Jungkook was biting his lower lip, uncertain if it was appropriate to ask;

"So, what do you have that you own...?" He merely asked, making you turn around to catch his eyes. A flash of heat hit his stomach, when you asked him to repeat. Jimin's gaze turned towards the maknae, making Jungkook slightly less nervous. "I mean, if you don't own any furniture, what do you own in your apartment?" He questioned again. His eyes dodging yours, unsure what was wrong with him. You shook the feeling off and smiled, soon enough he seemed to be off guard, mirroring you.

"Clothes, bathroom essentials, a few albums and goods laying around." You spoke, seeing his smile falter of your words. It sounded like, you had nothing. Or at least, the boys were going to take everything away. Jimin noticed Jungkook's facial expression, making him bite the inside of his cheek.

"Oh, we're here." You commented, looking out of the window. The students surrounding the front gate, as they have their lunch break. You gulped, telling the boys to stay in the car or everything will be a mess. Jimin's hand didn't let go of yours the whole ride, making Jungkook grimace of the sight. Your manager walked out of the car, waiting for you. Taking in a deep breath, you exited the car, leaving Jimin's hand to freeze.

The both of you walked along the concrete tiles, getting different stares from the students. Whispering, pointing and unnecessary stories wandered along them, figuring out why you were associated with someone from Bighit entertainment. Even though, your gaze was pointed towards the ground, following the steps your manager pressed onto the concrete. The other student's eyes were burning, in your neck. Besides the number of stares, you were finally inside the principal office. Your manager was amazing in that department, you didn't have to say anything besides signing the paper for a drop-out.

"We need her parents to sign the papers" Your principal spoke, looking into your eyes. A specific nerve twitched, thinking about them. Acknowledging the fact, you had been living alone for a few years, it was still hard to not have them around. Seeing them would probably break your heart, or miss them even more.

"I am her parental guardian, due to her parents being overseas working since 2015. She is my responsibility, while she is under Bighit. She will be assigned a dorm at our company and will be provided food, school and work. I will be signing the papers and will send them to America." Your manager firmly answered, while the principal nodded along her words. It was like she was destined to be your manager, but looked more as a servant due to her business talk. The principal waved you off, so they could fix the rest of your school works. Grades, lessons and progress needed to be discussed. The sound of it, made you nervous but as a student you weren't allowed to be in the room, along your guardian.

Exiting the room, you were met by Mina. Her posture was relaxed against the white wall, making you jump in shock. She had probably eavesdropping your conversation, of dropping out. pursing into a thin line, making you gulp in response. Shrugging off the terrifying aura that lingered in the hallway, you walked further away but her cough made you stop moving.

"You're dropping out? Why, all of a sudden?" She questioned, making you turn around to face her. Her arms crossed as if you did something wrong, but her aura of intimidation made you take a step back. Hesitating to explain, you felt it didn't matter if she figured out now, or when she saw you being announced on their website.

"I-I am just going to work in Bighit." You stuttered, trying to calm your nerves. She didn't look amused over the answer, walking closer to you. It was like her stare paralyzed you, making it seem like a dream. A grimace appearing on her face, as she tugged on your collar with her finger tips. Rubbing along the red fabric of a ribbon, making you gulp.

"It's funny... I promised myself I wouldn't tell this to anyone. But the guy I talked to, that you had the number on, was Park Jimin. You know? The idol. What a coincidence, you give me his number and I get no response from him, despite I was the one who talked to him on that café. Suddenly, you are going to work in Bighit?" She spoke with a low voice, a hence of irritation. Her fingers let go of the piece of cloth, making you step back. Her facial expression turning to the worst, as her hands turned to fists. You didn't know what to do and everything happened so quickly, closing your eyes of fear, the next thing you knew, someone tugged onto your arm. You gritted your teeth, feeling a familiar cologne fill your nostrils.

"Jun-" You were interrupted by a finger on his mouth, signalling people haven't noticed him yet. Mina was shocked, seeing a second person interfere. Biting on her lower lip, she examined the covered boy. The only thing she was able to see, was his eyes that was covered by his brown hair. Scoffing at the both of you, she let her fist fall to her side.

"You... took MY dream. If it wasn't for you, I would be the one working under Bighit!" She claimed, seeing tears forming in her eyes. Jungkook pulled you along the hallway, seeing your manager exit the office. Mina was shedding heavy tears, seeing you walk away. The manager gave Jungkook a questionable look and a glare, but he didn't care at this point. His sense of you taking too long and paranoia filled him from the van, he just wanted to check. Thank god, he was just right on time.

You couldn't help but glance back towards Mina, her puffy eyes and students gathering around her. You pitied her, due to taking away her dream. She wasn't wrong, if it wasn't for you, she would probably be the one starting as a trainee in Bighit. There was a feel of understanding, seeing her this upset. How could you not? She had the same dream as you, there was no doubt, you would react the same. The guilt build inside your stomach, and it seemed for Jungkook, he understood what went up. He held you tighter around the wrist, making you look up at him. His face directed towards the van, where Jimin was glaring from the toned window. The maknae jumped in at first, to set himself in the back while you followed along, seating yourself besides Jimin. Not saying a word, Jimin took a hold of your hand. His fingers intertwining with yours, as his warmth transitioned to your veins. A smile creeped upon your face, making him kiss you on the cheek. Closing your eyes as you felt his lips touch your skin, you didn't see his eyes that were darted towards the maknae. The four of you headed towards your apartment, your manager had already contacted a company which provided boxed for your belongings.

"Your apartment is so small" Jungkook commented, receiving an elbow in his stomach by Jimin. You just chuckled at him, knowing he was right. The apartment wasn't the biggest, but it was perfect for a single person like you. There was no need to get more room, when you never got visitors or had a roommate.

"So, what kind of things can we take?" Jimin questioned, walking towards your bedroom. In the speed of light, you ran in front of him. Blocking the door with your slim arms and body, shielding your most private area in the apartment. Jimin gave you a perplexed look, before he took a step back.

"Before... any of you go in here. Remember, I am an Army. So, don't freak out, okay?" You requested, getting a raised eyebrow from the boy in front of you. He nodded at your request as he crossed his arms, as the maknae walked further while nodding. His hand touching the point of your waist, as you felt shiver run up your spine. Pushing you to the side, it was like you didn't have any muscles to keep you steady from his touch.

"Come one, it's nothing we haven't imagined before-" The youngest voice got interrupted by the amount of posters and limited edition Hip Hop Monsters, peacefully sitting on your bed, as the lights shined upon every member. Jungkook walked further in as Jimin followed along, with their mouth wide open. The regular and limited edition photocards were glued on your wall, as every album they have released was decorated in your windowsill. The two boys were busy admiring your support for them, seeing a new side of you. Jimin's attention pointed in your direction, while you silently facepalmed over the atmosphere.

"I take it back, you're a crazy fan" He teased, letting a giggle escape. In return, you slapped his arm, while Jungkook was frozen in front of the BTS goods. It wasn't every day he was inside an Army's room, especially with posters and goods that had his face on it. He didn't lie, sometimes he would imagine what a fan's room would look like. Did they have a hidden shrine of their bias? His curiosity killed him, as he walked further to the closet. Opening it in a rush, he hoped there would be a shrine of him. Unfortunately, it was just filled with clothes.

"What were you expecting? A shrine?" You joked, walking over to him. Jungkook had been so immerged into the environment, he forgot about the couple beside him, or specifically the owner of the apartment. He was caught off guard, as you touched his shoulder. Jolting to the side, he noticed Jimin laughing behind you.

"I mean, I am the Golden Maknae, of course Army would have a shrine of me" He teased, unsure if you actually could read his thoughts. To his amazement, you just laughed at him, making him relax of the sound. The manager walking inside, giving the same expression as the boys. Shaking her head lightly, letting a smile appear on her face, she requested for one of the boys to grab the boxes outside. Jungkook hurried outside, while the manager tapped on her phone following the maknae.

"So, which of the plushies do you sleep with?" Jimin questioned, walking over to your bed as he grabbed the Hoseok version. Holding it up in the air, he wiggled his eyebrows at you.

"I don't sleep with them" You responded, walking over to grab Hoseok out of his hands. A pout forming on his face, while you put it away on a chair, stripping the bedsheets off the duvet. "I put them on a chair, that way I can have more space to sleep" You chuckled, making him cross his arms once more.

"So, you won't sleep with me?" He questioned, giving you the puppy eyes. Even though it was meant for a joke, you couldn't help but feel your flushed cheeks burn. In a response, you threw the bedsheet over him. "I don't sleep with anyone that isn't my boyfriend" You scoffed, as you walked over to the closet grabbing your clothes. You heard a slight gasp escape from under the bed sheets, but you didn't pay more attention to it. You knew, you said something, that maybe he wasn't aware of. The sound of movements rummaged behind you and your curiosity was killing you, as for what he was doing, until you felt a pair of hands touch your waist. His chin placed on your shoulder, as he hummed into your ear. A familiar heat build in your core, as he swayed you to left and right.

"We never talked about being a couple... because I thought there was no need." He spoke into your neck, feeling his eyelashes tickle your cheeks. Small butterfly kisses were placed, as you hummed in response.

"Then what are we?" You asked as you closed your eyes, letting yourself go into the moment. His hands that were placed on your waist, was now surrounding you into a hug. His broad chest clinging to your back, as you felt his heart beat in sync.

"I don't know..." He whispered, making your eyes flutter open. It was quiet, the only sound was your heart and the breathing that escaped your nose. You hoped he would have made an assurance, that you were his. But standing like this, with a person you know you can trust, was better than the title 'girlfriend'.

"Y/N... It might seem or sound stupid, but do you want to be my-"

"Guys, we need to hurry before IKEA closes!" A voice interrupting Jimin. His arms disappeared, as you both turned to see the flustered boy in front. His bunny like smile brightening the room, as you gave him a perplexed look. "Ikea?" You asked bluntly.

"Yeah? You don't have any furniture in your dorm, so we need to go get something useful. Otherwise you won't have anything, a bed, perhaps? Unless our beds seem more comforting?" He answered, collecting your BTS merchandise into a box. You looked confused, but a sheepish smile appeared on your face over his words. Did he just invite a fan to sleep in his bed? Because honestly that didn't sound so bad. Jimin cleared his throat, catching both of your attention. He felt abandoned, switching your attention towards the youngster. Smiling at his jealousy, you took his hand, squeezed it. Feeling every muscle in his fingers, as you placed a kiss onto his cheek.

The three of you packed down, the little amount of stuff that you owned. Sure enough, there were about 4 boxes filled with your clothes and merch. You sighed, seeing how little you owned in this apartment. It was worse, thinking a quarter of it was just BTS related. The boxes were moved carefully out to the black van, as you proceeded to drive to Ikea. Jungkook was now sitting beside you, instead of in the back. Jimin was too late to seat himself on the side, as he was locking up the apartment. There were multiple times, Jungkook was looking at you while Jimin had fallen asleep in the back. The radio playing the top hits songs of kpop groups, as you sang along.

"Y/N, what's your number?" He blurted out, making you tilt your head. Was he always this straight forward? You shrugged it off, seeing his phone was now in his hands. Sighing, you told him the numbers. Noticing his trembling fingers, you realised he wasn't as calm, as you had thought. A smile appeared on his face, as he heard your phone buzz. He called you, to let you have his number in return. Declining his call, he acted hurt, with the flaw of a smile that didn't go away.

"What are you going to name me?" He asked, looking on your screen. Pursing your lips into a line, you thought about his question. Calling him just 'Jungkook' was too boring and you both fancied pet names, but he was a bit extra when it came to himself. Tapping onto the LED keyboard, he looked shocked and confused.

"NOT-SO-GOLDEN KID??? Excuse me???" He spoke loudly, waking up Jimin. He had been dozing off, as you two got gradually closer. "I AM THE GOLDEN MAKNAE" He defended, pointing at himself. His confidence and extra-ness always made you laugh, but you never knew it was something, you were going to see right in in front of your eyes.

"Yes, that's what people call you. But I need you to prove to me, you're the 'golden maknae'" You requested, putting your phone away. He huffed at your request, thinking about the deal as you got closer to IKEA.

"Deal, if I prove that I'm the Golden Maknae, you will change it to what I want, kay?" He negotiated and that fired up something, it was like a game to you. Finally, someone you could be competitive with and even someone who put his soul into it. His hand was unfolded as it reached your direction and without hesitation, you took it a shook it once. "Good luck, not-so-golden kid"

"Guys, I think we're here" A voice from behind, Jimin pointed towards the blue building with big yellow letters stating 'IKEA'. They boys prepared their caps and mouth masks, as the car approached the parking lot. Seeing them this covered, it looked more noticeable that they were hiding, than blending in. Hopefully, you hoped no one was going to spot you, at least not before you have bought something useful.

Jimin walked along side you, looking at the various of beds. Explaining how the dorm looked for you and what kind of furniture you were able, to squeeze inside. Deciding on a double bed, Jimin couldn't help but feel slightly jealous of your choice. In their dorm, they were only able to get bunkbeds or just single beds. Having a big bed, where you could spread your legs, wishing he could sleep beside you. There was lightbulb blinking over his head, making him open his mouth.

"I didn't ask her to be my girlfriend and she just thinks were friends..." He wondered, biting onto his lip. He wanted to ask you, but would it be romantic inside a furniture shop? Did you care about such stuff? Afraid if he didn't do anything, Jungkook would be the one taking you instead. It would another thing, the maknae will copy from him, after all, Jimin was born in Busan first.

"Speaking of which.... Where is Jungkook?" He wondered out loud, making you scan the floor. There was no sign of Jungkook, as if he just disappeared out of thin air. Your investigation of looking for a decent bed, went first-priority. The manager didn't seem surprised either, as she had her focus on her own phone. Jimin looked you in the eyes, before he rolled them in despair.

"Aish I forgot my phone" Jimin complained, touching his empty pockets. Sighing, you pulled your own phone out, seeing a message from your 'not-so-golden' kid.

Sighing, you pulled your own phone out, seeing a message from your 'not-so-golden' kid

Jimin was long gone, but you smirked hearing the loud slap from afar

Jimin was long gone, but you smirked hearing the loud slap from afar. A whine creeping closer as you heard Jimin's giggles and a bright smile form on your face, seeing him drag the younger kid along the floor. Jungkook pouted of defeat, not being able to fulfil his childhood dream of 'hide and seek' in IKEA.

"We don't have time to play, when we're finished here, we need to go put the furniture together" Jimin proclaimed, making the maknae gasp. His hand clutched to his chest, as if someone stabbed him in the heart.

"What??"

"Yeah, you decided play, so this is your punishment" He continued to speak, making you chuckle of the situation.

"How is that fair?? All I did was hide in the closet" The maknae defended, crossing his arms at the smaller guy. The blonde-haired boy didn't seem convinced, but his eyebrows showed an insecurity for the younger brother. Jungkook may be obedient at times, but he can be just as stubborn.

"Let the kid be..." You finally spoke, walking away to see the incoming furniture. Your words made Jimin's eyebrow knit closer to a monobrow, making Jungkook chuckle of the facial expression.

"But Y/N he-"

"He can't put furniture together, Jimin.... Pfft and I thought he was golden... I guess not" You interrupted Jimin, making his eyebrows relax. He knew, what you were up to. He shrugged, walking closer, leaving the maknae in despair. The aura of injustice was like tentacles forming around Jungkook, pursing his lips into a thin line. Everyone knew he was competitive and pushing at his ego, was the right thing to do.

"Excuse me but I AM GOLDEN" The younger's vocals were confident, as he walked towards you and Jimin. His hands placed on his hips, making him look wider as a beast. The body of the maknae stopped you in your tracks, as Jimin automatically put a hand on your lower back. The feel of warmth and amusement, made you smile at the scene.

"Then prove it, 'not-so-golden' kid"

Jimin was amused, but also aware of the connection between you two. It wasn't any kind of jealousy, or at least he thought so. Jungkook was the one to be around, when Jimin wasn't there to be of need. The two of you fitted together like a pair of gloves, making him feel insecure. Leaving the two of you alone, would be the last thing he wanted. He needed to know, where he had you, before his nerves could calm down.

"Jimin?" You asked the blonde guy, in his daze of wonder made him stop in his tracks. You walked back to see his lost form, making you walk back to him. While the younger brother was looking at nice furniture, knowing he had some taste in it. Jimin's eyes were pointed towards you, as he noticed you were alone. A firm hand was placed on your lower back, pulling you closer to him. Your eyes got wider, as for not knowing what he wanted. He locked his arms around your waist, as his eye smile dazzled. Your eyes softened seeing them, feeling his arms embracing your body. An aura forming into a bubble around the two of you, keeping you safe from whatever is going to attack. His face getting closer, kissing you on the lips. Only the thin fabric of his face mask, kept your lips apart from skin touch. You felt every fibre and movement, making you respond. Neither of you cared if your lips didn't touch, it was a kiss either way in your minds.

"I thought we didn't have time to 'play'" A voice interrupting you. Jimin's hands disappeared from your back, as you turned around to find Jungkook with a shook face. His eyes were huge and directed at Jimin, as they followed his arms that were lingering on your hips. The younger boy gave up by shaking his head, walking away as he tried to calm himself from the sight of skin ship. Leaving the two of you again, in the atmosphere of reality, Jungkook bought upon you. Jimin's giggle tickled your ears, before you felt a finger snake around your pinkie. A warming sensation build, as you walked together finding the last things.


--------------------

You couldn't help but grow a sheepish smile, seeing Jungkook lost in his phone, trying to find the magic manual to assemble a desk

You couldn't help but grow a sheepish smile, seeing Jungkook lost in his phone, trying to find the magic manual to assemble a desk. His big eyes squinted together, holding up various of screws as you looked at him in awe. Even for his confidence and extra attitude, he was just like a kid.

"Could you at least help?? Where is, this screw going in??" He asked, pointing the screw in your direction. Your eyes examining the silver thing, you pointed towards his phone as you shrugged an answer. "Try the manual THAT YOU LOST"

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT- I can't help that the manual was supposed to be taken separately" He defended, placing the phone back in his pocket. His body crawled towards the big boxes of unassembled furniture, rummaging inside and between them, looking for the treasure. He was looking so intense in between the boxes that it became a cave, for a hobbit to live in. Your stomach rumbled of the missing food, that you never got to eat during the day.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!"

A loud voice banging the door open, making the kid under the boxes jolt in response. The way Jimin yelled his name, sounded oddly familiar. Within a split second the bag of food was placed beside you, before the blonde-haired boy went towards the maknae. The sound of whines and scolding, kept you company when you dug into the spicy rice cake that Jin had made. The taste was sweet, but with the right spiciness. The rice caked were chewy, and perfectly combined with fish cakes. You were used to eat store bought and this was the first time in years, you had homemade cooked food. The boys were wrestling in the corner as they decided who was the strongest, or the smartest. Looking at them, was like seeing a cartoon on TV.

"Come on boys, food is getting cold" You spoke, gesturing them to stop their war. Jungkook sniffed at the spicy smell as he crawled towards you, with Jimin walking silently in the back. Formed in a circle on the floor, all of you were sharing stories of each other and even advice for how to survive the training period. You had watched multiple interviews with them, talking about their training at Bighit. It just never occurred you, that whatever they told you from now on, would be a shock.

"Wait, I know you barely didn't get sleep. But going for three days without sleep because you were practicing? What were you thinking, Jimin??" You spoke, finishing the last bit of food. His eyes dodging yours, as he was getting scolded. You felt bad for blurting out such a stupid question, when you knew how hard they worked to get here.

"I'm sorry, it's just. A lot of people care about you, even back then when you were just trainees. Staying up so late is unhealthy and even for the fans that doesn't know everything, is proud of your hard work. We care about if you eat, sleep and staying healthy." You finished speaking, catching a glimpse in his eyes.

"I know. Which is why, I'm telling you." He answered, while Jungkook took the trash to throw out. A confused state rushed over you, hearing his words. He simply bit down his lip, before he locked eyes with you.

"I want you to be healthy. Rely on me, if you need to. If you feel stressed, pressured, sick, sad, happy or just simply nothing. I want you to trust me and use me. I know what it was like as a trainee and even today, I'm thankful for my members. Without them, I wouldn't have endured it. You're not in a group.... So please, remember I'm here?" He finished, as Jungkook came back. The maknae's eyes scanned the room, as he realised the timing he got on himself, was incredibly bad.

"Why do I always find them doing stuff..." He whispered under his breath, proceeding to collect the desk. His back turned towards you and Jimin, he indulged himself to finish what he started.

"Jimin... of course I will remember you." You answered, taking his hand in yours. His eyes softened at your words, but his smile told you he didn't fully believe you. He knew too much, remembering the day you were sick, alone in your apartment. Learning that even for the worst days, you kept it to yourself. It wasn't your thing to rely on others, when all they did was leave you in the pit of darkness.

"Let's make a deal. You must rely on me, with EVERYTHING that is bothering you. Then I will make sure, you get on a stage to sing in front of thousands of people." He requested, making your attention ring with delight. His hand released yours, as it was raised in front of your face with his pinkie pointed out. The two of you had developed a thing to make deals, since the first time you spoke. It was motivational, not only for Jimin but you too. Even though, it was a long shot he came with. Getting on a stage as trainee, was known to be hard and even in front of thousands of people. But, his positivity of believing in you, was an eye opener. Competitive as Jungkook, you wished for the positivity that Jimin carried along him. Your pinkie was swiftly moving towards his own, as they got locked together. A smile flashed on your face, making him mirror. Your forehead placed upon his, feeling the crinkles on his skin tickle. A loveable eye contact, as you sent each other heart eyes, while seated on the floor in your empty dorm.

"Not because I WANT to be a blocker. But we still have furniture to assemble and a schedule tomorrow morning, Jimin-Hyung." Jungkook commented, making your eyes disappear out of sight for Jimin. The maknae's broad back were faced towards you, as he fixed the desk with his knowledge, through YouTube. Before squeezing onto Jimin's pinkie, you stood up to fix the desk with him. He was just as oblivious as you, but two idiots were better than one genius, as some people say. Kneeling besides the young boy, he told you what to do, as you obeyed his instructions. In the back, Jimin was looking at the two of you. He will never forget, how you two look like the perfect pair of gloves. It was to his secret, he developed jealousy out of thin air. Keeping his cool, he went to assemble the bed, knowing that freaking out would do no good. He needed to ask you, if it was just going to be the two of you, against the odds.


"Y/N..."

"Why did you let her sleep??"

"I don't know, I was occupied with fixing the desk"

"Jeez... we can't let her sleep on the floor"

"When is, her schedule starting tomorrow?"

"8 am. I think I saw it was dance practice"

"Do you think Hoseok-Hyung will help? Do you know how good she is at dancing?"

"I have no idea. I have only heard her voice"

"Maybe we ca-"

"Guys?" You mumbled, letting your eyes flutter open of the noise. Jimin and Jungkook were seated in front of you, their facial expression shocked over your awakening. This was the first time they would see if you were a grumpy pants, or easy to talk to.

"Not to be rude, but tone it down next time. Your whispering is horrible" You spoke, getting up from the floor. Jungkook sighed, realising you were just as bad as Yoongi. Rubbing your back, it felt like you had been laying on needles. Jimin's chuckle made you snap out of your tired state, as you saw the lights flaming in the dorm. Your desk, bed, table, couch and belongings had been assembled and decorated. Fairy lights were installed in the ceiling, as for Jungkook's request, making it look cosier.

"Ta-daaa~" You heard them cheer, as you walked along the rooms. The boys following, to point out where everything was placed. It looked like the dream flat, you had always imagined. Back in your old apartment, you were not allowed to throw any of the ugly bright orange furniture out. This time, the dorm expressed, who you were. The best thing was, you didn't do anything. It was like the two, knew exactly how you liked it.

"I'm so happy, I might cry." You spoke, seeing the bed having bed sheets on and your Hip Hop Monsters placed on a chair. The boys high fived behind your back, making you turn around. Your arms flaying to the side as you attacked them into a big group hug, as their chuckles muffled your ears. The three of you stayed like that, letting them feel your gratefulness.

"Not to be rude, but you're choking me." You heard a mumble from above, releasing your grip around them. Jimin chuckling on the side, while the two of them yawned.

"I'm crashing on your couch, since three in one bed is too cramped" The youngster claimed, walking out of the bedroom, leaving you and Jimin in silence. The blonde-haired boy rubbed the back of his head, before his eyes choose to stay on you.

"I can sleep on the floor, and you take the bed?" He proposed, making you knit your eye brows. It was like he was trying to be a gentleman, but it wasn't something you fell for. At least not, with Jimin.

"Floor my . My bed is big enough for two, so sleep with me. I will go out and see if Jungkook found the blankets and if I come back with you on the floor, I'm going to let you sleep with him on the couch" You threatened him, making his eye grow bigger. A chuckle escaped his lips, liking the way you took control. Your body was gone from the room, letting him adjust under the blankets.

You were right, Jungkook didn't have the capacity to find a blanket for his tired body. Sooner or later, the living room will turn cold without the lights on. Sighing of the scene you took a thick blanket and walked over to the sleeping beauty, that was too tired to even register you touched his nose. You had seen him in Bangtan bombs sleeping, but up close, was so mesmerising. His eye lids and face turned puffy, as seconds went.

"He must have been so tired..." You wondered, seeing the lifeless state. They used the whole day, helping you adjust and hoped you were comfortable. Realising, a day like this, is going to be many more of, until the day you are acquired to debut. Hard work that will sooner or later, turn to happiness while doing the things you love. A smile formed on your lips, seeing Jungkook's bunny-like teeth were visible as he was sleeping. A soft snore escaped from his throat, making you chuckle of the kid. The blanket in your hands, was layered upon him, receiving a groan from him in response.

"Good night. Thank you for your hard work, Golden Maknae"

Walking back to your bedroom, Jimin didn't seem to sleep just yet. His eyes found yours, when you entered from the entrance. A lustful smiled plastered on his face, as he put his phone on the nightstand. Your body s under the blanket, placing yourself on your side to face him. His warmth had filled the whole bed, making you feel like home.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" He questioned, as his hand went up from the blanket. His fingers your cheek, as you melted into his touch. A cologne making you dizzy, but was too addictive to stop letting it mesmerise you.

"I'm scared" You answered back, hearing a gulp from the opposite side. Jimin was worried, yet hopeful. He knew how you felt about your dream, but he didn't know, if you were ready to fulfil it.

"Don't be, I'm right here" He commented, letting a finger brush at your soft lips. Your hand instinctively reached his, intertwining the fingers with yours, squeezing them. He was right, he wasn't imaginary, it wasn't a dream. He, was real.

"Please take good care of me" You mumbled, snuggling into his warm embrace. His heart beat racing at the closeness, with your hair tickling his neck. Smiling at your affection, he turned off the light, before placing a kiss on your forehead. "Always" He whispered, leaving with you into a night of slumber.


The days went by like a flash, making you feel stressed. The vocal lessons were piling up, along the dancing lessons. It was a mess overall, but luckily, even for your break down at the Bighit building, Jimin was always there. He would stay in your dorm to cook your food, or watch over as you got good a night of sleep, because night terrors were haunting. He was practically, a guardian angel. Jungkook never failed to lift your mood while they were practicing, making you watch them as inspiration. It has been 55 days and still no sign, of a debut date. Hitman Bang, seemed less interested in you, while they were doing their evaluations. You rarely met the other boys, due to their busy schedule doing acting and music. What scared you the most, was the little interaction with Yoongi. He was either locked in his studio, or too tired to interact with people, that he didn't spare you a word. Walking along the white hallways at the Bighit building, everything seemed too synchronised. The staff that are occupied on the computer, sleeping, walking or simply having a cup of coffee in the waiting room. You should have gone home hours ago, but you stayed at the practice room longer than intended, trying to get the right rhythm.

"How have they not thrown me out yet????" You whispered, letting your feet take the lead. Part of you didn't know where you wanted to go, but the rest knew. It was like your body told you to stop, but your mind was nowhere existing. A door, with a displayed familiar name was crossed along the wooded plate. "CEO BANG"

Sighing of the name, you knew why you had arrived. Against your own will, the spot of getting a career in the music industry, didn't seem to light up. Your body was slowly crashing, without Jimin's knowledge, you had been taking caffeine pills. It wasn't right for you to be sleeping, when you could be practicing.

"Oh, Y/N?" A voice interrupting you. A familiar cologne filled your nostrils, as you saw the form in front of you. Jimin just came out of Hitman bang's office, surprised seeing your dazed form. Jolting in surprise, the boy looked perplexed at you.

"What are you doing here this late?" He questioned, closing the door behind him. His eyes darted at your dazed form, you sighed in defeat. There was no reason to lie, when he clearly saw your distress. The excuse of being lost, was a pointless thing when you have been in the building for too long. Neither did it help, using the excuse of you needed to talk to someone, when it's this late. Every possible excuse, is unusable when it comes to Jimin. His hand found yours, dragging your body along the hallway to an empty office room. A black couch was there to serve, letting your fall into the leather. Jimin seated himself next to you, waiting for an explanation.

"I don't think... I will get to spread my music, Jimin." You finally confessed. Words you weren't able to say, due to being scared, of whatever disappointment he will show you. "I'm useless. I can't do this anymore, it's too much. My body is going to collapse and my night terrors are getting worse.... I don't see a light crossing my road in being a trainee..." You continued to speak, feeling Jimin's eyes pierce you. His body getting closer, but your shaking form of frustration weren't responding to him. His hand was firmly put on your shoulder, feeling the jolts of a caffeine rush and exhaustion, making his brows furrow.

"...I think it's best to just give up, and I can go back to my old school. Maybe work a year or two, to travel...That way you can find a new trainee, that will have more success than me" You finished, feeling his finger dig into your skin. Something pulling you, as you met with his chest. His arms s around, as his warming embrace secured you. The feel of his muscles, vibrating for keeping you close. A tear in the corner of your eyes, thrilled down the cheek. A sound of whines was about to escape, but you shut yourself up by using Jimin's shoulder. Your lips sealed together, you heard his harsh breathing against your ear. Was he crying?

"Please, don't say such things" He whispered, making your muscles weak. His hand slowly on your back, as he repeated himself. Like a ritual, he prayed it was all just a dream, hearing your words escape.

"This is why, I told you to rely on me... it's not the end yet." He continued to whisper, holding you tight with his arms. The vibrations of his body matched with yours, as time went by. "I'm not going to let you give up, you're going on that stage and sing for the world"

Tears formed in your eyes, but was threatening to fall on Jimin's shoulder. Your lips were pushed together, while he was phrasing you. He believed in you, and there was no intention of letting you go. The two of you had a history and maybe, able to continue it. "You win, you can stop now" You answered, letting your hands push against his broad chest. The muscles in your arms were gone, as he didn't budge at the touch. His arms were strongly secured, realising, he knew you too well.

"Y/N's... Voice I beautiful"

"Dancing skills are better"

"I will protect you from your night terrors"

"Fight for your dream"

"I wish for them to hear you"

"See, meet and hear you. Then they will know, you are worth it."

"You're almost there"

Multiple compliments were thrown in your ears, making the tears in your eyes fall. The saltwater leaving a trail of hope and love, glistering at the light. Jimin's voice were cracking up, falling over his own words. His tears that stained your plane grey shirt, as you two were vulnerable together. It was the first time, you choose to let him get this close. You always sugar-coated your stress and pressure, out of habit.

This time, he wouldn't let you. Jimin knew the stress you felt, in fact, no one knew better than him. Even for the heartfelt words you threw, he looked right through them. With the deal, you had, he hoped you would open up to him one day. He just didn't know, you wanted to give up. After the sleepless nights with dance practice and vocal lessons, he hoped you would get used to it. It didn't matter if you were alone in the room, or singing in the kitchen by yourself, Jimin was always there to check on you.

"Those aren't only my words." He finished, letting his face be revealed from your shoulder. His blood shot eyes matched with yours, making your hand reach up to dry his tears away. His warmth that is never going away, responding to your touch. A child like smile was forming on his face, making you mirror him. The sound of people was walking along the empty hallway, turned to muffles as Jimin's swollen lips brushed against yours. A kiss, full of love and energy. It was more than an ordinary kiss, it was a thank you. Not only did Jimin believe in you, but the staff around the building, did too.


The following days was a war, trying to work your way for approval. Jimin has been sleeping at your place, when he didn't have late schedules. Sneaking recipes from the eldest member, so you could make dinner together. The best part was that you weren't discovered by other paparazzies, when your dorm is so close to each other. Waking up to his sleeping face, wanting to squeeze it like a stress ball, when his puffy cheeks were glowing. Not to talk about, his luxurious lips that you always kissed. A smile glinting in your eyes, and a raspy 'Good morning'.

After the day of your latest break down, you used Jimin more. Every time you felt sad, you texted him and in a heartbeat, would get an answer. Sometimes you wondered, how you deserved having him in your life. The urge of being claimed as his girlfriend, filled less when you already acted like it. Seeing each other were easy, when you worked at the same place. Even though there weren't reporters around your dorm, you were still aware of them when you went out for coffee. The trail to the Bighit was getting crowded, since the news of a new trainee. Sometimes it was stressful when the evaluations didn't give response, to your progress as a trainee. Until the day, Hitman bang interrupted your practicing.

"Y/N?"

You turned around as the sweat fell from your hair to your collarbones, the windy air from the hallways creeping in. Your boss is now in the practice room, but for what reason? Bowing in respect, a light smile creeped on his face.

"It's 1 am. Why are you still here?" He questioned, making you look at the clock above the entrance. Without a second thought, you shrugged in response. Time always flew by when you were practicing, turning everything to perfection.

"When I practice, time flies by" You bluntly spoke, walking over to grab your water bottle. Your boss nodded along, fiddling with his fingers.

"Working hard?" He asked yet again, walking over to a chair. Settling himself, to look at you properly. His words didn't explain his reason to be here, but there was no reason to ask, when he was the boss after all.

"I want to achieve my dream.." You spoke, gulping down the water. The ice-cold liquid running through your body, cooling the sweat away. A satisfying sigh released, as the water massaged your aching muscles.

"Do you always practice?" He continued to ask, leaning forward to use his legs as support for his elbows. His posture reminded you of the numerous evaluations, where there were no results in the end.

"When I don't have any lessons, I go to the gym or here... I like to improve my skills" You answered, putting the water bottle away. Hitman Bang didn't seem to say anything else, than nod at your answer. His fingers fiddling as the sound of silence covered, the empty room.

"I have been thinking...." He trailed off, pursing his lips into a thin line. The sound of his voice worried you, more of all, it sounded like bad news. The satisfying feel of cold water running through your veins, wasn't as pleasant any more.

"Oh god... is he going to fire me...?" You wondered, with an open mouth. Your hand turning into a fist, getting ready for the impact.

"Next evaluation, you're going to be on a stage." He spoke, making your eyes widen. A stage? Like an actual stage, where you act or sing? Still in the process of shock, his pursing lips curved.

"I'm giving you a chance to make a break-through. In seven days, a stage in Seoul will be broadcasted for upcoming trainees. I, Park Jinyoung, Kim Si Dae and Yang Hyun-Suk will be judges on a show for trainees, from different entertainments. Battling to get a debut date, but it's all depending on views, votes and judgements." He continued to speak firmly, making your ears turn superhuman. Every word was absorbed into your brain, as you tried to keep your cool. The mirror beside you were holding you steady, as the news flashed by.

"There is just a few conditions. You must be professional on a show, sing your own song, that you have composed and a dance routine. It's all about creativity and how you deliver it." He finished, making you crouch down. The information was your gift, from the lord above. This is what you wished for when you went to bed and now, you can fulfil it. The news made you speechless, but Hitman bang stood from the chair. Walked over with light steps and stretched a hand out, for you take. In a swift movement, you were standing in front of the man who gave you a chance, to show what you got.

"Seven days. Are you ready?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow. A hand letting you go, gaining control. The hard work of staying up late and dancing, singing was now coming to a milestone. The break downs crying into Jimin's shoulder, was disappearing into thin air. It might be seven days, but working harder than ever before, there was no doubt you could do it.

"I'm always ready." You claimed, with determination shining your eyes. A smile forming on your lips as Hitman Bang mirrored, before nodding at your fighting spirit. Leaving you in the practice room, you had to slap yourself, to make sure this wasn't a dream. YOU were going to be on a stage, singing your own song, your own choreography and personality shining into the cameras. Everything seemed like a bliss, letting the happy feeling take over your body. Movements of jumping and dancing along the floor, celebrating the opportunity you were given. Until, everything stopped around you.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WRITE A SONG IN SEVEN DAYS AND A DANCE ROUTINE. WHAT IS THIS. I'M PANICKING. I CAN'T STOP. PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER"


"Y/N THAT'S GREAT!!! How are you feeling?" Jimin spoke excitedly jumping from the bed, seeing your exhausted form take place into the bedroom.

"I'm...exhausted... Jimin, I might look calm....BUT I'M NO WHERE NEAR CALM!" You spoke with a raspy voice, of singing in the practice room on full volume. Testing your vocals was a must, making sure it got put to use, every day. Seating yourself on the bed, you rolled upon the side to be next to Jimin.

"You can do it..." Jimin spoke softly, lying next to you. His hand brushing against your sweaty cheeks, as he placed a kiss on your forehead.

"I'm not sure Jimin... I have seven days to compose a song and a dance routine. More of all, I must be on camera where people will judge me... I'm freaking out and I feel like I'm losing my precious time, doing nothing" You finished, closing your eyes. The practice had worked your body to its limit, making you feel a cover of drowsiness wash over.

"I can't just write a song out of nowhere... How about music? The only thing I can play is the piano... Do you think Supreme boi will help me? You questioned, giving in to your sleepy eyes. Jimin's hand were your hair, feeling every soft string run through his fingers. You couldn't see his face, but his brows were knitted and a knot formed in his throat giving you an answer. "He's in the states right now" He muttered, making you hum in response. Your temples banging against your brain, forming a headache. Right now, everything seemed at a loss. The only thing left, was your will power.

"I'm 'd" You mumbled, before letting your mind rest. Jimin didn't say a word, but let you fall into the darkness of dreams. His never-ending on your hair, making sure you were at peace. Your words that struck him like an arrow, unsure how he can help. Seeing you in distress, was the last things he wanted. A light bulb flashed above his head, as a smirk appeared on his face. Placing a sly kiss on your forehead, before his head brushed against the satin pink pillow, beside you to sleep together.

"Maybe he can't help...but I know someone who is better..."


Borrowing a mini studio in the building, the hundreds of scribbled sheets were flaying on the desk and floor. Pulling your hair out, you felt hopeless of not finding the perfect song. You even made it difficult by adding a rap into the song, making sure they didn't miss any of your traits. It has only been a day and you have used several hours, in the same small room, cursing under your breath and sixteen broken pencils.

"I'm going mad..."

You mumbled, placing yourself in defeat on the desk. Head down low, using your arms as a pillow. The ideas of impressing the judges, was withering away when you came with something useful. The sound of a door handle made you jolt in surprise, a familiar face approached from the entrance. His messy black hair and clean face, with milky white skin glowing in the dark. His petite body getting closer, while collecting the pieces of paper scattered on the floor. Your eyes tracking him, as he read your miserable lyrics.

"It's not bad, but I have no clue where you wanted to go with this?" He finally spoke, making you snap out of your daze. A shrug in response, he sighed in annoyance. Crumbling the piece of paper into a ball, something inside you broke apart as well. He just threw it away, the hours of work you had scribbled down as if it was math homework.

"Come." He demanded, waving his hand before he walked out of the studio. The quiet man that heard you singing in the studio, was now ordering you around. Even though you knew him through the media, something urged you to slap him right across his face. Groaning, walking behind, seeing his direction was turned towards somewhere familiar.

A door opened, to a pitch-black room with significant white cracks on black wallpaper and floor. A picture of a couple kissing, behind the big screen of a computer. The black leather couch that were seated on the side and a glass vitrine, exposing figurines and prices. You were guided into their own personal studio, where every hardship was hold at bay, to create magic. Yoongi put his jacket away, before placing himself on the office chair. Turning the computer on, he told you to sit down. The couch was softer than you imagined, like sinking into it.

"Have you rapped before?" He spoke, getting some music tools out on the screen. His gaze darted away, unaware of the anger building inside of you.

"Not really, besides for fun" You answered, hearing a sigh from his behalf. His attitude was worse than you predicted, the attention was anywhere else than on you. Why did he drag you here?

"Can you play any instruments?" Asking yet again, finally looking back at you.

"The piano" You firmly spoke and that's the first time in the last twenty minutes, his eyes softened. Turning back to his desk, he found a stack of papers and a pen. Standing up, to place it on the table, making you gaze down on the clean sheet. You were back at square one, out of ideas.

"Write about yourself." He demanded, seating himself in the chair again. Giving him a perplexed look, you strangely obeyed. Minutes went by and soon it turned to an hour, with five sheets of paper. You weren't sure what to write, so you decided to write about your story getting into Bighit. The bullying that made you turn to the piano, using it as a tool to escape. Yoongi's attention was pointed towards you the whole time, that his eyes went dry. He was mesmerised over the passion, that flowed from you when immerging yourself into the paper. The way your brows were knitted together, while a pen that broke more than once and biting into your lip. You radiated anger, love, energy and sorrow while writing. Yoongi wasn't fond of the idea, letting someone in being a trainee without an actual audition. You could say, he was jealous.

"Let me see." He broke out, grabbing the scribbled paper from the table. His brows knitted, reading every word displayed. His finger tapped along, making you wonder what he was thinking. The face of professionalism and concentration, were beaming in the dark room. Despite the anger that build inside you, as time went by, he seemed more in focus. Taking a pen from the desk, he crossed and wrote something on the paper. Again, giving you the feel it was just math homework.

"Was there a reason t-"

Your words were cut off, as Yoongi started rapping. The words you used an hour to write, about yourself. A story of who you were and how you became, a trainee. His vocals flowed along the words of bullying, giving it a raw feel. He was aggressive, but it worked when it was about your loneliness, aching to be seen. Your eyes felt the beat he was trying to reach and you closed your eyes, hearing everything to the last bit.

"It can be used, maybe a hint of piano can be played. But it only works, if it's aggressive. Stand in the corner and put on the headphones." He requested with a firm voice. Uncertain and doubtful, you walked over to the self-made studio. It wasn't like the first one you entered, this wasn't a box and it was not a place for privacy. The piece of paper was thrown your way, making you grit your teeth. Did he treat you like this, because you nothing more than a trainee? Either way, you kept your cool, otherwise he wouldn't help you. Looking down upon the piece of paper, he had been adding swear words and wordplays. The soundtrack of his 'First love' were playing in your ears, making you twitch in shock. His eyes pointed at you, speaking into a mini microphone.

"Rap." He demanded. Still confused of your duty, you tried to speak fast. The music stopped, while his head shakes in denial. "Again, more aggressive." He spoke once again, making you take a deep breath.

It didn't take long, until he stopped you again. The beat was wrong, the lyrics didn't fit, not aggressive enough and not fast enough. You felt like a mouse trapped in a spinning wheel, running for entertainment. Yoongi took his headphones off, before walking out of the room. His finger twirling into a circle, signalling for you to continue. Groaning of his actions, you threw the paper away in frustration. Who did he think he was? Just because he is in one of hottest Kpop groups, he can act like an towards you?

Before you knew it, you took a step back to calm yourself. Your blood was boiling, out of frustration and pressure. You didn't get nowhere near a full song, not even a rap verse. Rubbing your temple, you let the soundtracks of 'First love' fill your head. It was constantly on repeat, but it was one of those songs that could be played forever. Listening to his solo song, you felt like relating to it. You had a deep love for the piano, escaping from the world, when you came home from being locked inside a closet. The kids haunting laughter, echoing through your ears. 'Wings' were one of your favourite albums and knew the lyrics by heart, that you instinctively rapped to 'First love'. The words flowing into the empty room, making your throat burn in response. It was a powerful rap, that drained you from energy but bought you support. Memorising his lyrics was a piece of cake and even, to rap it like nothing. You immerged yourself into him, when you rapped his songs.

While rapping at the top of your lungs, giving the perfect feel. Yoongi was standing behind the entrance, listening to every word. His head nodding along, having the soundtrack to play in his head. Walking in on you, was stopping your vocals to continue. His hand holding onto two cups of iced-americanos, walking closer while you took the headphones off.

"How come you can rap perfectly to my song, but not get aggressive in your own." He commented, making your lips purse into a thin line. He wasn't wrong, you had no problems singing the love and sorrow Yoongi carried around. The problem occurred, when you had to speak of your own mistakes.

"Come, get something to drink" He requested, making your throat itch. You had been trying to rap your verse for hours, without any progress. Seating yourself into the black leather couch, Yoongi crashed beside you. His cologne reminded you of Jimin, maybe he borrowed it before he came.

"Who hurt you?" He asked curiously, fiddling with his pockets. The question you always hated to answer, because receiving pity wasn't your thing.

"Just some students, nothing out of the ordinary" You answered bluntly, sipping onto the red straw. The bitter and strong scent and taste of coffee, tickled your taste buds.

"Who." He continued to ask, with a gaze piercing your soul. His head tilted slightly to the side, giving him an innocent, yet daring aura.

"Why do you care?" You scoffed, pushing his limits. Even though, you tried giving him an attitude, all he did was smirk. He was looking right through you, and he wasn't giving up. "Who, Y/N."

"Just some guy called Joon in middle school, and a group of his. Another student in high school, before I got enrolled to the performance academy the third year." You answered bluntly, collecting yourself to receive the pity. But oddly, he didn't seem to care. Sipping on his straw, he gave you a look of wonder.

"Some guy? Did you like him?" He questioned again, making your toes curl. It wasn't a lie, that Joon was your first crush. The fact you confessed to someone, when you barely knew what love was, outside of Anime. Your facial expression darkened, making Yoongi put his coffee away.

"I confessed, making my life worse. I got bullied, getting locked into a stall or beaten in the garden of our school. Things thrown at me, gotten dirty looks from the older students. Covered in cold water on winter days and walking home to tell my mom 'I just fell into the river'. She covered my school fees, and I couldn't tell her the truth. The students and teachers looking at me with deep pity, like you do right now." You confessed, seeing the light in Yoongi's eyes disappear. His lips turning into a thin line, as the corner of his mouth raised. The form beside you pushed himself off the couch, to grab the headphones. His hand waving for you to come along and putting them on your head, as his finger counted down. You gave him a perplexed look, as you heard his deep voice through the muffled ears.

"1. You were beaten for a reason. 2. No one helped you, because you never asked. 3. You bought shame to your mom. 4. You made everything worse."

Your eyes stinging of his words, assuring that it wasn't your fantasy. Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek, before seating himself in the office chair. The paper that lied on the desk, was now in your hands. The familiar piano melody, filling your ears. Faded memories getting clearer, of a little girl hiding in the bushes. A girl walking along the slim hallways with scraped knees and a soap eye, the kids without faces hiding behind the lockers waiting for the right moment. Yoongi sent you back to your childhood and you hated it. The sound of doors slamming, laughing and the darkness covering your eyes. With only yourself, trying to find a way out, being blind. A familiar worn out piano was locked inside the room you trapped in, making you touch the keys, to hear its beautiful sound. Closing your eyes of the painful memory, you started rapping. No one stopped the music, letting your words fall into the rhythm. Repetition, return and replay. Locked memories appearing of the lies you told, the pitiful eyes of everyone that knew the truth. The shame you bought upon your mom, letting everyone think it was her fault.

Words of the rap verse got gradually more powerful, as you opened your eyes. The beat of his solo, was fitting into your soul. Lyrics glued together, taking you to the part of your memories, where you graduated. The proud look your mom gave you, when you held your speech. The satisfaction of saying ' you all' to the people listening, matching the sentence in your rap verse. Yoongi's eyes were pointed at you, seeing your aggressiveness and hatred you had held back. Your rapping became powerful, but so did your confidence. Tears fell from your eyes, saying the last goodbyes into your song. Begging for someone, to find the little girl in the darkness.

"Save her."

Yoongi clutched the piece of cloth, knowing he stepped over the line. Turning off the soundtrack, he walked over to you. Headphones pulled off, as he tugged you into a hug. Feeling his heart beat slower than your own, as he tightened his grip around your body. Your fallen tears were uncontrollable, confronting the memories you tried to hide away for so long.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you for so long, but I didn't know what else to do. The powerful rapping was inside you somewhere, I just had to trigger it.... What I said, was a lie. You never made things worse, but trying to protect your mom, losing yourself in the process.... Please, take care yourself too." He whispered into your ear, making your heart warm. His raspy voice repeating his last words, making you grip onto the back shirt. Yoongi had been fooling you the whole time, by acting like a douchebag. Including himself, something triggers his powerful rapping. He just didn't know, what would trigger yours. Writing the story of your life, you would eventually leave out information of a hurtful time. Separating and clinging it together, he figured a way to create a powerful voice. All he needed to do, was to trigger you enough to put your heart into it.

"You're dead if you do that again" You chuckled, drying your eyes. Yoongi's grip let go of your loose body, making you wobble towards the couch. Seating yourself, he followed along to sit beside you. Your hands shaking from the terrible memories, you chuckled. "I did it." realising the thing you struggled with for hours, is gone.

"You did, I'm proud Y/N." He responded, ruffling your hair. Taking in a deep breath, you recapped what things was left to do. There was still full lyrics that needed to be done, as well for a soundtrack. Catching Yoongi's eyes, a light blush crossed his cheek. Obliviously, you reached to it. The pink shaded skin, made his hand hold yours. A light purr escaping his throat, when your cold hand touched his hot cheek. Retreating your hand, the door opened once more.

"Sorry I'm late, how far are you?" A deep voice interrupting.

Looking back at Yoongi, his pink shaded cheeks had disappeared in an instant. A perplexed look was formed towards Namjoon, who settled down his bag in the corner.

"Rap verse is finished. We need the rest." The black-haired boy answered, walking over to the desk. Finding his recording of your rapping, making your eyes widen. He never told you, that he was recording. Your voice filled the room, the strong words making the bass vibrate the furniture. Namjoon nodded along, finding the sheet of paper that you and Yoongi worked on. You noticed his smile disappeared, reading the story you had written down. When the rap verse finished playing, Namjoon went straight to work.

He realised a piano was a part of you and therefore, made you record a piano play. Whatever your fingers felt like playing, when you heard the rap verse. It was like 'First love', but different tone. Namjoon wrote down your story, into verses and chorus. Without his help, you wouldn't have written a whole song. His hard work, in providing a song for you, was amazing. His talent for rapping and composing, was exceptional. The three of you stayed inside the small studio, recording, playing and eating food. Secretly, Yoongi glanced at your focused state, unsure where he had you.


Six days left and you had composed a song with Yoongi and Namjoon, sleeping in their studio. Whenever your eyes closed, they didn't dare to wake the sleeping beauty. Cursing at them, when you woke yourself up, seeing their focused state on your song.

"How long did I sleep?" You mumbled, stretching your body out from the small leather couch. Yoongi was sitting beside you, as your legs flayed on his lap. His closed eyes and heavy breathing, indicated he was sleeping. Still feeling tired, you turned your head to see Namjoon fixing the last bits of the song.

"It's about 10 am, you have been sleeping for about 8 hours now." He answered, turned around in his chair. Significant dark bags under his eyes formed, making your eyebrow furrow of the sight.

"I'm guessing you haven't slept?" You questioned, making him purse his big lips. His head shaking in denial, making you sigh. The feel of a hand touching your leg, made you turn around to see it was just Yoongi.

"He sometimes thinks the person sleeping next to him, is Holly" He chuckled, making your eyes widen. Because, in a split second you felt small against your calves. The movements Yoongi did, wasn't the same as if you were a dog, these were sincere. Was he really asleep?

"By the way. The song is finished, all we need is to add is the vocals." He suggested, making you forget about Yoongi's affection to your leg. Namjoon handed you the paper, for your eyes to scan. The story of your life, turned into a song, made your heart burst. It was real. Before you could respond, he stood up from his chair. A long figure approaching you with a hand, for you to take. He lifted you from the couch, pushing you out of the room, leaving Yoongi behind.

"Let's get breakfast." He finished, pushing you towards the cafeteria. The smell of coffee and newly baked bread, filled your nostril making the saliva run down your teeth. It was the time of the day, people would be working in their stations.

"Waaah I'm starving" You spoke, walking over to the different kind of pastries and bread. You usually forgot to eat breakfast or lunch, because you were practicing all the time. The only times you would eat, was dinner with Jimin. Approaching the warm bread, you filled your plate with various of delicacies. Namjoon followed along, seeing the happy facial expression linger on your face.

The two of you settled down at the table, beside the big window, getting the view and sunlight hitting your face. The warmth and smell of bread, while coffee steamed up in the air. You felt at peace, munching on food. Namjoon was doing the same and none of you said a word, but oddly enough, it wasn't awkward. Not saying a word, looking at each other, was so ordinary between you. Despite the fact, that you have only just met and talked properly. Why did he seem like a lost friend?

"Are you excited for the competition?" He asked curiously, munching at the yoghurt. A bit of the strawberry thick liquid was resting on his lip, making you giggle at him. A perplexed look formed onto his face, questioning what made you laugh.

"I'm excited, but nervous" You spoke, pointing with a finger on your lip. His brows knitted at your gesture, until his eyes widen. A snake-like tongue the remains away, as a slight blush crossed his cheekbones.

"Nervous?" He asked again, coughing the situation away. Your eyes wandered away to the outside, seeing the fans taking photos of the building while others passed by.

"Yeah... What if they don't like me? The competitors might be better than me and has prepared harder, than I have ever done in my life." You confessed bluntly, making him stop eating his yoghurt. His impression of you being confidence faded away, hearing your words surpass his ears.

"You have been working hard for months, but now it's your chance to show you aren't just here for fun. It's not everyone that can compose a song in just two days, it takes a lot of effort." He spoke, making your attention turn on him. A sly smile creeped on his face, as he saw your hair move in slow motion of the turn. The sunlight hitting the right angle, lighting your face. The colours in your eyes, burned him like lasers. No wonder, that Jimin fell for you so easily.

"I think you're amazing Y/N." He confessed, making a warm sensation build in your stomach. Knotting your insides, as you hid your face behind your hair. Namjoon's burning eye contact, was pointed at the flushed form in front of him.

"Thank you... for helping me with this. I know your schedule is packed and helping someone on the side, must be so stressful" You muttered, revealing your face when the heat in the cheeks disappeared. The sound of a chuckle, made your eyes widen.

"Honestly, I wasn't sure if I could. I was actually against it..." He confessed, making your bit the inside of your cheek. Your heart beating slower and harder, almost painful.

"But I'm glad I did, making me realise you aren't just an ordinary rookie. You got talent, Y/N. I believe you can do this" He finished, making you smile. Your slow heartbeat, raced against the clock. Nodding in approval, the two of you shared the pastry of a strawberry shortcake.

"I'm sorry about what happened to you in middle and high school..." He muttered, poking at the cream. Your attention vanished from the sweet, making you purse your lips. Namjoon read your song, but it wasn't just a song, it was a story. Telling the hardships of dragging your body to school, knowing you will get beat. It wasn't everyday people admitted their struggles, and simply forgot them, like you intended to do. But because of Yoongi, everyone is going to know. The look of pity is unavoidable, but you didn't mind. Pity wasn't a form of weakness to you, it just showed how humane people can be. A trait, you barely saw in them when you were younger. Smiling at the leader in front, you poked your fork into a strawberry. Pointing it in his direction, while wiggling it around.

"Don't be. What has happened in the past, can't be changed. What I can change, is the future." You spoke, making his eyes widen. He was wrong again, you weren't weak, looking for pity. You were confident, when you needed to be. A fighter, wanting to make everything better, for yourself. He wondered, what other things you would amaze him with. A sly smirk danced on his lips, before he bit into the sweetened fruit.


"Someone called the Golden Maknae???" A voice approaching from behind, walking inside the studio. You didn't even need to turn around, to know who it was. His tone of confidence and a cologne, that is not easy to forget.

"Please don't tell me you're going to rehearse with me, about the vocals?" You scoffed, facing the computer screen. Jungkook's throat left you a gasp, before placing a chair beside you.

"I'm hurt, I really am." He spoke, pointing at his chest. Jungkook decided to wear a loose white shirt, with his black beanie, ripped shirt and light timberlands. The shirt was so familiar, that you instantly regretted being in the same room. It was the same, as the one in 'Bapsae' dance practice video. Not to mention, how many times you replayed it.

"Not as hurt as me, seeing you never change your footwear" You teased, looking down upon the popular shoes. His facial expression again, in shock of your fast remarks.

"Excuse you, but girls dig it!" He defended, pointing at the shoes. To your fascination, he wasn't wrong. A lot of people wore these shoes and Army, never stopped pointing out how it actually fit him.

"But do you dig the girls?" You snickered, reminding yourself how he had been seen through the media. His image of being interesting in anything else, than girls. His mouth pouted at your comment, before he shook his head. I guess, you won this round.

"Let's see, if you have actually made something valuable." He spoke, forgetting your little war of comments. The tense facial expression, loosened looking at the lyrics. Regretting how he just spoke about it, like it was nothing. Before he could say anything, you put a hand on his shoulder. "It's fine. Don't drag on it" You spoke, a light smile assuring him, you were tired enough hearing the same thing, repeatedly.

"Right. Well, I guess the only thing we need to do, is get you recorded. Let's warm up your voice." He requested, stretching his mouth. Your eyes were pointed towards his lips, that got thinner than original. A wide gap, making you chuckle of his movements.

"Why are you laughing? You are going to do this too" He spoke, glaring in your way. Gulping of his reasons, you decided to follow his movements. Looking like idiots, neither of you could hold back the laughter. Re-creating how stupid your facial expressions got, while making sounds. His laughter was more enjoyable in real life, than it was on screen. After minutes of 'exercising', you decided it was time.

"Let's sing a song first, any you fancy?" He questioned, making you wonder. There was a lot of songs, but there was this specific song you started listening to, when Jimin wasn't around in the dorm. It's not well known, but it was worth a shot to recommend.

"Melody day with Another parting" You spoke bluntly. Jungkook's eyes widened at your request, looking up the lyrics on screen. Scanning the text, he put the song up on YouTube. Hearing the song, you closed your eyes. It was a song, that was on repeat, every time you had a break down. When Jimin used his time, just to assure everything, was okay with you. The fear of separation and pushing people away, despite your love for them. Jungkook listened carefully, while his eyes were dazed on you. The way you closed your eyes and let your body rock against the music, while mimicking to the song. It a part of you, something that Jungkook didn't quite understand. He could see the pain, love and admiration in your movements.

"Let's sing it..." He murmured, unsure if he was ready. Opening your eyes, he saw them glistering at the light. You were intrigued, that you forgot who you were with.

"Okay..." You whispered, letting Jungkook find the instrumental version. His eyes falling onto you, as he found the right version. "You know, you are the one starting... and I'll just jump in" He suggested, signalling he doesn't know the song.

Nodding at his request, you sighed. His finger hitting the space-bar, starting the music. Turning up the volume, you rocked from side to side. You didn't need to look at the lyrics, before your vocals started playing. Every pronunciation sung with passion, as Jungkook was staring at you in awe. Soon enough, the first verse was over, making him jump onto the chorus. Your voices blended together, that it gave an angelic tune. Smiling at the success, the two of you got lost into the melody together.

"I was the one to send you away"

"I was the one to make you cry"

"I love you"

The soundtracks faded as you and Jungkook had eye contact. Seconds, felt like minutes looking into his brown orbs. Recapping the beautiful song, you both participated to fulfil. His hand raised towards your cheek, drying away a tear that decided to fall, while you were singing. You got too far into the song.

"I probably never told you, but you have a great voice Y/N" He muttered, as a sly smirk formed on his lips. His hand retreating to himself, while you smiled a 'Thank you'. Jungkook thought your voice was more than great, it was the way you sang and even cried, that mesmerised him. "Hyung is so lucky..."

"What?" You questioned, examining the scribbled sheet you were going to sing.

"Ah Nothing important. Get in the box, so we can record this, you slow poke" He scoffed, pushing you towards the box in front. A piece of glass, separating you from getting closer. Putting on your headphones, you noticed Jungkook's concentrated brows, setting everything right. Smiling at the sight, he put on the soundtrack for your song. Hours recording, double checking that you got the right tune, Jungkook's eyes were supposed to be on the mixer, but they always wandered towards you.


Three days and you have already established a song, that you could sing in front of the crowd. Laying in your bed, you shifted from side to side. It was already afternoon and you had a day off, but no one to call. As far as you knew, the boys were usually busy. Their comeback was soon, while at this point, were probably fixing the tour dates. A knock on your door made you get out of bed. Skipping towards the entrance, you hoped it was the one you thought.

"You didn't answer my call, so I decided to come here" A female voice approaching, walking past you to place her bag. Secretly sighing, you hoped it was Jimin that came to see you. This time, it was your manager. She wore jeans with an oversize sweater, she didn't look like the business type of person as usual. Walking over to the kitchen, you asked if she wanted coffee or any beverages. Her choice was coffee, while you picked hot cocoa. In an instant, the drinks were ready while she was waiting on your couch.

Approaching her, you noticed large pictures scattered around on the table. Females, males that were either models or idols. You knitted your brows as you handed her the coffee, while seating yourself beside her.

"So, what's with all these pictures?" You questioned, scanning them again. She sipped on her coffee, before sighing.

"You're going on a stage in about 4-5 days. Which means, there will be people seeing you perform. BUT it's not only the song and dancing they are looking at, they are judging your sense of style too." She answered, putting the coffee away. In a daze, you looked upon the pictures in confusion.

"We have to decide, what image you want to bring the audience. For example, BTS started with a hip-hop/dark concept, while now they have a mature content." She explained, making you nod along. Almost forgetting their dark concept, it enjoyed you that looking back on them, you thought they were bad boys, but they all turned out to be marshmallows.

"You're old enough to have a mature concept, but it depends what kind of audience you want to bring in." She finished, letting you think.

She was right, every trainee or rookie has a concept. The people seeing you for the first time, will judge you through your style. Second, would be your song and dancing. Picking at your jogging pants, you never thought about a concept. There was one thing for certain, you didn't want a kid's style. The various of neon bright pink colours, weren't a thing. You were old enough, to do mature concepts. But was it too big of a shot, picking that as a first thing?

"I kind of like, Black Pink? But also, the style of Jessi? I like ripped jeans and such like that. More on the dark concept." You proposed, making your manager wonder of your answer. Her finger tapping along, while she drank her coffee.

"Let's do an innocent concept, with a hint of darkness?" She suggested, making your eyes furrow. Her cup became empty leaving it on the table. "I have to go, but meet me tomorrow at the Bighit building. Then we will figure out a concept with the stylists" She spoke, grabbing her bag. In a fast phase, she was out of the dorm. Still confused over the situation, you sipped onto the hot chocolate, scanning the pictures once more.

An hour went by, thinking about a style you wanted while the TV displayed your favourite Kdrama. Your door creeped upon, revealing a blonde boy in the entrance. A smile brightening the room, as he walked over to you. His arm wrapping around your waist, as he pulled you into his embrace. A sly kiss planted on your temple, as he said hello. Pointing towards the pictures, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I need to find a concept for the stage" You cleared out, making his brows relax once more. Biting into his lip, he noticed the pictures of various idols.

"Have you decided what to go for?" He questioned, picking up a photo from the table. Shrugging your shoulders, you looked at the picture, it was of course one of BTS. "I'm not doing hip-hop" You chuckled, making his mouth pout.

"Why not? You will look so good in shorts or jogging pants and all black." He teased, putting the picture away again. Regaining his position, snuggling into the crook of your neck. Feeling his eyelashes, kiss your skin.

"I don't mind all black, but it's all about first impression." You explained, making him hum in response. "You know, I'm old enough to do a mature content" You added, making him leave his cave. His eyes widen of the subject, with you and 'mature' in the same sentence.

"To what extent?" He questioned shockingly, but his smirk was not able to hide. "Are we talking 'fifty shades of grey' extent or BST extent?" He added, making you hit his chest. Feeling the muscles respond, while he giggled.

"Most likely BST extent, you fool" You scoffed, leaving a hint of chuckle in the way. The excitement in his eyes fell, as he heard your answer. "What? Do you want me in and blindfold?" You joked, feeling his hand touch the ends of your hair. Instantly regretting your comment, you noticed his eyes turned lustful. His body came closer, placing a kiss on your cheek and down your jawline. Every place his lips touched, felt like burning. Your cheeks turning red and dizzy of the situation, while he worked his magic.

"I don't know, you tell me..." He trailed off, planting kisses down your neck. His tongue playing with your collarbones, while you ran your fingers through his soft blonde hair. The warmth in your core grew and screamed for more, as he continued to plant kisses. His fingers playing with the hem of your bra and pants, you touched his chin to move it in your direction.

Eyes meeting, seeing the glint in his. A sly kiss was made on the side of his mouth, before he ed your pants. "Not on the couch..." You whispered into his mouth, making him smirk.

"It's all about trying new things babe..." He whispered back, before attacking your lips. Through the rest of the day, the only thing you remember was the way Jimin abused your lips, while your voices collided in the room. His rough touches against your skin, as you marked your territory. The fairy lights in the ceiling, making it feel like you made love under the stars. As your name got repeated into the heated room, while you felt the sensation of your life.


Dragging a lifeless body across the street, from your dorm to the Bighit building. Jimin left early this morning, teasing you for your weak legs as he sprinted to his schedule. It didn't take long, before your manager found your aching body in the hallway.

"Where have you been?? Did you get hurt? Why are you walking like that?" She questioned, approaching you. A deep sigh from your behalf, before you waved her off.

"Long story... anyways... where is the stylists?" You suggested to let your condition go, before digging deeper into it. Your manager nodded, before she walked along the hallway. Providing a room, where two stylists were ready to discuss was best for your face and impression.

Bowing in politeness, you noticed how young and familiar they looked. You had seen them in Bangtan bombs, in the background. They looked like students in college, besides their special style. Specific pictures were spread across the table, making you examine them while seated against the table. The girls looked like professionals, looking at your face while pointing out the different varieties of makeup looks. After an hour of discussion, they dragged you into another room. A room filled with clothes, while they made you stand on a podium. Feeling awkward of being displayed, while your muscles were aching as they pulled different clothes out.

"I think we got it, let's dye and cut her hair." One of the girls suggested, while your manager gave them a thumb up. "Wait, cut???" You questioned confused, before they put you in a chair.

"Don't worry, we aren't cutting it short. Your ends are a bit damaged, so we are going to fix that and put some texture in." The other girl explained, while giving you a shield to not get dye on your clothes.

Gulping of the thought, they were going to mess with your hair. Without any knowledge, or how the results would turn out. Breathing deeply, you hoped it will look at least decent. Hours passed, as they put bottles of hair dye on you, while they noted down what skin tone would fit with their makeup brands.

"Finished!" The girls cheered, making you look into the mirror. Your hair, was now dark blue with a hint of purple at the ends. Beautiful waves, that made your facial features pop at the sight. Touching your hair was a dream, it was soft. Smiling of the results, you were glad it didn't turn out bad. The clothes were displayed into a black bag, having the white sweater peek through. The sight of black ripped shorts and net stocking, with thigh high black stockings to pull over. Chunky platform heels, making your legs look slimmer and look like a rock goddess. Silver jewellery with rings and a choker, giving it an innocent aura.

"I can't wait for the stage!" You spoke excitedly, thanking the two stylists for their effort. While they spoke to your manager, you took a selfie of your new hair. Sending it to Jimin, he responded by calling you. His voice so loud telling you, how beautiful you looked and that he couldn't wait to see it in real life. You never got tired of his compliments, you loved when he supported you.


Panting into the thin air, you tried to establish a dance routine. Either the dance moves were too stiff, or didn't fit into the next one. You were practically on the bottom, not knowing what to do.

"I have 3 days to figure out a dance routine... and I have only managed to get one right..." You groaned, as you lied down flatly on the floor. The door barged open, making you sit up. A familiar big smile coming closer, as a hand stretched out for you.

"I see you got troubles?" He questioned, lifting you from the floor. Hoseok was always the positive type and you were yet again, sad over using others precious time.

"I can't find a proper dance routine.." You confessed, making him chuckle of your distress. His hands clapping together, putting on your music. While standing against the mirror, you watched his body move smoothly against the rhythm. Again, you had only seen him doing 'Hope on the street' on Vlive, it was definitely more amazing, seeing it in front of you. His feet jumping in the air, as he memorised his moves for later. You stood in awe, seeing the talent shine through.

The music turned off, as he was panting. His smile that never turned down, as he walked over to you. "Try this move" He suggested, making your hips wiggle. Out of habit, your body was too stiff.

"Relax" He commented, as you tried the move once again. Without any luck, the dance was too stiff, making you look like a robot. His laughter was so loud it echoed through the room, making you pout in response. Hoseok never stopped showing you the dance moves, repeatedly. His muscles shining through his shorts and black tights, making your cheeks burn. Sweat falling from his forehead, not giving up on teaching you. New moves, dance routine was occupying hours of your time. This needed to be perfect.

"Okay I got this" You spoke, letting him rest for a while. He sat down on a chair, putting the music on, while you danced along. The moves he taught you, were almost flawless, if it wasn't for your stiff hips. Biting into his bottom lip, he carefully examined your dancing. Drinking the bottle of water, he knew it wasn't because he was hot, but for his 'thirst'. Ending the song, he shook his head slightly, making you sigh loudly. Groaning to sit on the floor, he laughed yet again.

"I like your effort" He spoke, making you look up. He threw the bottle of water in your direction, as you grabbed it in reflex. Sipping onto the cold liquid, you felt the satisfaction of the water running down your throat. A loud satisfying sigh, made Hoseok stand up from his chair. Mirroring him, you thought he was going to teach you the dance again from afar.

You were wrong. Hoseok came closer, by standing behind you. His hands landing on your hips, as he pushed them from side to side. The sudden touch and closeness, made your body even stiffer. You could practically feel his chest against your back, making you nervous if he could feel your heartbeat. You both stood in front of the mirror, as you got his eye contact. A sly smirk appeared on his face, as he squeezed your hips.

"Relax... I'm not going to hurt you, trust me." He spoke, making you get a light blush. The feel of his lips was close to your ears, that you felt every vibration of his voice. Your heart raced at the feel of his warm hands, making you bite into your cheek. Closing your eyes, you obeyed. His hands guided, from side to side and without looking at his face, you slowly got into the rhythm. His touch never left you, as the music kept going. Hoseok was glad you closed your eyes, otherwise you would have freaked out, seeing the red flustered boy behind you.

"See, you got this" He commented, letting your hips go. Your eyes opened, seeing his body gone from your own. A smile creeped on your lips, as he walked towards the computer. His eyebrows were raised, asking if you were ready, while you nodded in response.

Putting on the song, the two of you danced along the choreography. Slight flaws were made, but he never let you stop. Replay, after replay, you finally got the right moves. Dancing and cheering, you hugged him as a 'thank you'. His arms wrapped around your waist, as you stood still for a few seconds. The smell of sweat and sticky clothes, was the least of your problems. "Thank you, for helping me" You spoke into his shoulder, as you felt his chest vibrate.

"No problem Y/N, come to me any time..." He trailed off, unsure if you could feel his hard-beating heart.


Your bedroom door was barged open, making you and Jimin rise in surprise. Jin and Taehyung had found your spare key, letting themselves in. Taehyung approached you with a fake microphone, as Jin studied the albums displayed in the window.

"When did you start in Bighit?" Taehyung asked, directing the microphone into your face. Your puffy eyes were unable to open, as you mumbled a 'I don't know'. The sound of a buzzer made them flutter open, as you heard Jin's windshield laugh.

"WRONG!" He yelled, before approaching Jimin.

"For how long have you been 'sleeping' with Y/N?" He questioned the blonde boy, making him yawn into the fake microphone. "two months." He responded, making your eyebrows knit.

"See Y/N" Taehyung spoke, making you even more confused. The growth of a perplexed look, made the eldest laugh in despair.

"He is trying to show you, that you need to be ready when asked UNNECESSARY questions... It's for the stage tomorrow, the judges might ask you stuff that you need to be ready for" Jimin mumbled, as Taehyung flashed his boxy smile. Getting a light understanding, Jin threw a shirt your way as he pulled the MC out of the room. Jimin sighed, before turning his head towards you. "Morning beautiful" He chuckled, not expecting this wild wake-up-call.

"Morning.." You responded, as he planted a kiss on your lips. His swollen lips against your own, was a blessing. The smell of mint and feeling his front teeth, was indicating he was smiling. "Did you just eat a tic-tac?" You chuckled, pulling yourself from the kiss. An uncertain look flashed before him, as he smiled back.

"You're welcome" He answered, getting out of bed. It didn't take long for you to put on the oversize T-shirt, that was originally Jimin's, yet it was now declared as yours. The blonde-haired boy threw a beanie on, as well for a simple shirt and pants. Crawling on top of the bed, to get close to you. He planted another kiss onto your lips, deepening it as you felt his hand your thigh. "I don't want to go..." He whispered against your lips, making you nibble on his as a tease.

"I don't want you to go.... But you have to..." You responded, as he placed a kiss on top of your forehead. A tiny squeeze was made onto your thigh, before he crawled off the bed. "Text me if they're weird, then I'll come to rescue you" He spoke, walking out of the room. Chuckling over his comment, you decided to follow along.

Taehyung was fascinated at the fairy lights, as Jin stood in your kitchen. Walking over to the eldest, you started the day off with hot cocoa. Jin picked a stack of papers from the table, turning towards you. "So, since when did Jimin decide to steal from me, huh?" He questioned, holding his recipes.

An airy laugh escaped you, seeing his eyebrow raised. Shrugging your shoulders, noticing his body was longer than yours. His broad shoulders made him look scary, but his face made him look innocent. Fighting the urge, against the feel of wanting to touch his shoulders, you poured up three cups of hot cocoa.

"Tell me again, why you two are here?" You asked, walking over to the couch as Jin followed. "We need you to get ready" Taehyung answered, seating himself in the couch.

"Ready?" You questioned the boy, as he tasted the sweetened liquid. "Yeah. You're going on stage, where you get broadcasted and people get to see, or rather 'meet' you. You need to give them, entertainment and fast answers if asked anything. Broadcasting is money worth, of how long you are recorded and can provide any content." Jin answered, grabbing the warm cup. His slim fingers hugging it, as he blew the steam away.

"So, how do I prepare myself for that?" You asked, sipping on your own cup. Taehyung snapped his fingers, before pointing at you.

"You see, we know what regular questions that will come, so that's easy. BUT there will be a backstage video, which means you need to be... entertaining. As in, getting people to notice you." He spoke, as you followed the finger. Jin cleared his throat, making your eyes fall on him. "And guess who is the best teacher for that subject? Me."

"No kidding, he is really confident..." You wondered, smiling at his comment.

"And an actor, ME" Taehyung spoke, sipping on his cup. The two were going to show you, how to act different and variety goods to do. The three of you, noted down what questions were going to be asked, to the contestants. Being fast, clear and loud, was a must when it came to broadcasting. Jin was in the 'Law of the jungle', as Taehyung was acting 'Hwarang'. The two 'teachers' gave you so much information, you weren't sure how to approach this matter.

"Can't I just be myself?" You asked, making their eyes widen. Jin rubbed his chin, before drinking the last bit of his cocoa. "You can, but remember, you can't share everything. There are limits, as to what you can tell." He explained, making you nod while Taehyung grumbled over his words.

"It's not that you can't share everything, but it's more as, packing it in. Reporters can twist your words, making a scandal out of it. Which means, you do have to be careful. It isn't necessarily acting as a different person, but sometime it is a must." He continued for Jin. You wondered over his wording, as they tried to explain the world as a media.

"It's not easy to be funny, when you are a solo artist... how am I going to get noticed back stage without seeming quiet?" You asked the boys. Their facial expression turned from joy to wonder, while pondering over the question. They had always been a group, which was making it less hard to be funny in front of a camera. Someone guiding you, instead of doing everything yourself. Taehyung's face brightened, as his finger pointed into the air.

"Bad puns! Dad jokes! People love that! Hit it Jin!" He requested, pointing at Jin. It didn't take a minute, before the eldest flashed a smile. "How do you make a Kleenex dance?" He asked.

Pondering over the question, you shrug your shoulders as an answer. "Put a little boogie in it!" He answered with excitement, letting his hands clap together like a seal while his windshield laugh filled the room. You and Taehyung facepalmed over the eldest, while still laughing poorly over his joke.

"No, No, this one. How do you make holy water? You boil the hell out of it" Taehyung responded, making Jin laugh even harder. You were at a loss with these two, uncertain if they were related or not. The boys threw each other bad puns and dad jokes, that you decided to re-treat with your phone.

The boys threw each other bad puns and dad jokes, that you decided to re-treat with your phone

"What's Forrest Gump's password? 1forrest1"

Looking up from your phone, the boys was in a fit of laughter while crying. It has already been two hours with these bad puns and jokes, you decided to get food.

"Let's order food, I'm hungry" You suggested, getting Jin's attention. Taehyung's lip bite made you slightly uncomfortable, as you were only used to seeing it on stage. "What are you going to order?"

"Chicken." You answered, making the boys clap. Waiting for the food didn't take long, but Jin's facial expression changed when he looked at you.

"I have an idea." He proposed, making Taehyung look up from his phone. Guiding your attention towards him, he bit the inside of his cheek before speaking; "Think tomorrow, is like ordering food."

His words made you confused, but chuckled over the example. On the inside, you knew what he was talking about, but you were eager to hear the reason why it was food. Taehyung laughed, while the eldest tried to shush him.

"Listen, ordering food, you're always prepared to get asked questions. It's regular questions you're expected to answer, but instead of food, it's just about yourself in your progress of being a trainee." He explained, making you nod along. Taehyung's laugh got muted, understanding where he came from.

"I get that and all I need to do, is practice. Since you guys have already bought the questions to me, so I know what to expect." You answered, making the eldest smile. "I just hope it will go well" You added, making Jin purse his lips into a line.

"It will, trust me" He answered, making you look at him in surprise. His caring eyes and aura, was extraordinary, making everything seem so easy. "FOOD!!!" You heard Taehyung yell, as he ran towards the entrance. Smiling at Jin, you hoped he was right.

The three of you used the day on doing surprise quizzes, while eating the Chicken. Their bad jokes were rubbing off on you, as you came up with some yourself. Eventually, Jimin came back from his schedule. Surprised to see all of you so close, by just a few hours. He was the possessive type of guy, but he was wondering if he could show it. Months has been spent together with you, but he never got to ask about your relationship. As he did explain, he didn't feel a need to. But he needed to know, if you were his and he was yours? Shrugging off the bad feeling, he walked up to plant a kiss on your head, before he sat down and joined you all in a movie. Tomorrow was going down and it was going to be a blast.


Seven days has passed and today, was the final day. You were going to be on stage, performing your own composed song. More than thousands of people were going to watch you, national and international. Different CEO's were going to see the spark you were going to create on stage. You left early this morning, to practice. Only an hour later, Hoseok came along to watch you practice. His encouraging words were helping, as you did the dance routine repeatedly. A knot forming in your stomach, thinking about the amount of people, who were going to watch and directly, judge. It gave you chills.

"By the way, I asked the boys to come. It's not long until you need to prepare for the performance, so they are coming to see your last rehearsal." Hoseok spoke, throwing you a water bottle. Your sweaty hands approached the cold, while sipping onto it. What made you the most nervous, was when the boys came in, one by one. Their faces were surprised, to see the amount of sweat on your back, while you panted from your last dance routine. They each got a chair, to seat against the wall. You were now, facing a wall with people. Used to look in the mirror, this was your time to show, there was no need to assure every step was perfect, through a reflection.

"Ready?" Hoseok asked, letting you get into position. Your face turning to him, while winking once. A sly smirk, while you put up a thumb.

"Always."

The music got played, filling the room with live vocals and dance routine. Mesmerising the boys, as Jungkook sang along silently and Yoongi studied your facial expression. Namjoon was proud, seeing you sing, the song you created together. You gave the power you had left in your body, to give a perfect live performance for the boys. The last move was important, because you were ending in a heart pose. Finishing off perfectly, your panting was muffled by the high class clapping. Their cheering and whistling, made you almost cry of the thought. If they thought it was good, you hoped the audience did too. The boys left shortly after, leaving you in the room with Jimin. He approached you, while his smile grew bigger as the steps he took. Taking your hand in his, as he twirled you around.

"You're going to nail this performance..." He spoke, embracing you with his arms. Kissing him on the lips, you thanked him for his support this far. Without him, you wouldn't be here. "I have to go..." He whispered against your temple, before he let you go. His back against you, making you want to grab it and pull him back. Now wasn't the time, in a few hours, you needed to be on the stage. Looking into the mirror, you sighed deeply and left to find your manager.

Your manager went with you everywhere you needed to, assuring everything was okay. Any delays, could damage your chance on stage. The stylists were fixing your hair with textured waves, giving it an innocent look as the deep blue colour, brightened through. Your makeup was simple, but daring with the perfect amount of eyeliner. A bit of rogue and a wine lipstick were added, as false lashes finished it off nicely. You looked gorgeous, even with the baggy clothes on. The stylists made everything perfect, by giving you the outfit. Everything was coming to a peace, when you walked up to the mirror. The innocent, yet edgy look. Hours spent preparing, making sure you looked perfect. Now, was the time to leave.

The drive to the destination, felt like an eternity. Jimin didn't answer his phone and all that happened, was the knot in your stomach growing bigger. You felt nauseous, when you saw the fan signs for JYP walk along the bridge. Gulping at the sight, your manager put a hand on your shoulder. She never directly showed her support, but she was a big part of your idol life. Smiling of the gesture, you heard the fans scream. Even some of them, reminded you of someone. Their uniforms looked familiar, as well for the faces. Passing by, you arrived behind stage. Settling on a microphone and preparing the stage for your performance, there was still a while until it was your turn. Going back stage, you could look through the curtains seeing the current contestant singing and dancing. Hitman Bang sitting along with the other judges, carefully examining the singer. You gulped of the sight yet again, but it turned to doubt when you noticed the crowd. On the front line, the same uniform was displayed. Looking closely at it, you realised it was from your performance academy. But why were they here?

"Y/N?" You heard a voice behind you. It was delicate, smooth and charming. Without turning around, you didn't even need to look before you knew.

"Mina?" You responded, looking back. Her hair was blonde, with streaks of pink as the white dress made her look like an angel. Her facial expression was surprised, as she approached you.

"I thought it was you when you stepped out of the car. I just didn't know, you would be having blue hair and this outfit..." She trailed off, making you nod in response. Despite the fact, you never really talked to her, the last time she talked to you, she was crying for taking away her dream.

"What agency?" You questioned, making her smile in response. Not the angelic smile, the cocky smile. "JYP and you, Bighit?" She threw back a question, silencing you with it. JYP was known to be bigger than Bighit, and it gave her the feel of superior.

"Good luck, out there." You commented, trying out your fake smile that you learned from Taehyung and Jin. Mina didn't seem impressed, but she formed a small curve on her lips. "Did you see the students from the performance academy?" She questioned, pointing towards the crowd. People were screaming and cheering for the trainee, as the next one entered. Mina was probably next and then it would be your turn.

"I did notice the uniform" You explained, shrugging on your shoulders. Mina's arms crossed in front of her chest, while looking at you in delight. "Wonho is there too... If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be in JYP, because he had contacts.... In the process, he became my boyfriend too. I don't know what else to ask for" She spoke with a happy tone, looking out at the crowd.

You didn't know what it was, but her tone of bragging and mentioning unnecessary stuff, made your blood boil. You weren't nervous anymore, you were angry. It was like she tried to make you mad, or sad in a way. Wonho has been your 'crush' for a long time, but did she even know? Revenge, is this her way of taking the remaining of yours?

"How come he didn't get into JYP?" You asked curiously, uncertain of her story. She giggled over your question, as if it was obvious. "Because he put my dream over his, dummy~" She scoffed.

Her attitude made you want to slap her right across the nose, but held back when the live camera creeped up. It recorded the backstage, to be uploaded later. Instead of putting on a grudge, you remembered what Jin and Taehyung taught you. Act natural, but give them what they want. Your hand smoothly grabbed Mina's waist, tugging her in. Giving the camera a peace sign, before the staff came and asked you questions.

"What have you planned for your performance? Any back up dancers?"

Min was closed off and wondering over the second, besides you. In a split second, you answered, even threw a smile in there. Mina's eyes widened of your quick response, trying to barge in while you were talking. Taehyung and Jin taught you well, hopefully they will be able to see. The staff moved on to the next contestants, without asking Mina. It oddly enough, put a smile on your face.

"What's with the quick response?" She asked, pushing your hand away from her waist. Biting into the insides of your cheek, you answered with gritted teeth "Practice."

"But with who?" She questioned again, squinting her eyes at you. Smirking of her curiosity, her name got called to the stage. Before she could leave, you did a handphone sign; "I got my resources"

Her facial of shock were seen, right before the curtains opened. You saw her shoulders tensed up, as she walked upon the stage. Her voice was collided with a poppy tune, making it catchy. Female back up dancers, while singing her song. She didn't seem to dance, but only saw her walk along the stage area. The students were obviously cheering, and so did the rest of the crowd. You had to admit, she was good. Your foot was tapping along the rhythm, while trying to consume her lyrics. The only reason yours were different, was the fact you had everything collided into a song. Praying to the lord above, you hoped it was going to be great. The song lasted longer than 5 minutes, which you didn't know you were allowed to do.

"She's has gone over the limited performance timing." You heard a voice behind. Your manager walked up, to creep at the stage. Her face was wondering, why the judges didn't stop Mina from singing. Getting anxious, if she was going to take away your performance time, your manager patted you on the shoulder. You just wished the boys were here with you, they always knew how to make you relax and comfort. The music stopped, as people clapped. Mina got asked different questions, some were smoothly done than others. But her last answer, was what made you want to push her down the stage.

"I wasn't planning on the song to be this long, but when I saw the crowd, they didn't seem to want me to stop. I wanted to give what people wanted, as for me, shows that I can improvise, which is important."

If it wasn't for your manager, you would have walked upon that stage, not giving a flying . Her hand was holding your arm, as you tried to breathe thoroughly. Seconds later, Mina stepped down the stage to pass you. The smell of sweat made you angry, but there was no time to take her down.

Your name was called up, making you take the last deep breath. Your manager giving the last squeeze on your arm, before dragging your body onto the stage. The planning for the performance, was going to show your instrumental talent, as well for composing and dancing. Your manager pulled some strings, with getting a piano onto the stage. Seated at the big instrument, your fingers hovered above the keys. Pushing one, two and the third. A musical sound of light piano of honour, filled the speakers. The cameras hovering above you, showing your fingers to the crowd. Soon, the soundtrack got played, mixing into your piano play. It was finally time.

Your vocals were on full volume, singing the song you used your precious time with the boys. The dance routine, making the crowd cheer. Most importantly, it was now time for your rapping part. Looking down upon them all, you used the blood boiled anger Mina gave you, to deliver the powerful gift of spitting fire. Part of the crowd got quiet, hearing your story, realising what you're singing. Yet, it didn't take long before they cheered again. The students looking up, was now mesmerised by your y dance moves and professionalism. The girl they thought didn't have a chance in the industry, is now finishing off her performance with a heart.

The judges clapped along the crowd, making you bow down. You reached a milestone, looking at the thousands of people filling the streets. More of all, people from around the world was watching. Four CEO's were noting down and ready to ask you questions, while having small discussions among themselves.

"What agency?"

"Bighit Entertainment" You responded proudly, making the crowd cheer.

"What brings you here?"

"To fulfil my dream, thanks to Hitman Bang for giving me a chance" You answered, with a smile forming on your lips. The CEO who took you here, was now mirroring you.

"What made you write the song?"

"I wrote it down by heart. Realising that it's never too late, to make the future better." You spoke flatly, not trying to get into details. The judges clapped once more, before letting you get off the stage. Mina was waiting behind the curtains, as it was now time for the judges to find a trainee to get an opportunity to debut. "I didn't know you could rap?" She questioned, crossing her arms once more in defence.

"I didn't either, but someone taught me how to bring the best out" You answered, seeing your manager approach. Flaying your arms, you folded them around her body. She cheered and congratulated, while jumping up and down with you.

"You were great! You nailed that performance! I'm so proud!" She spoke loudly, almost more excited than yourself. Feeling her arms tighten, as you got called upon the stage again.

This time, every contestant was being shown off. The judges and staff, had been counting down the votes that got collected, during your last performance. Standing in a line, there was in total of 15 trainees, waiting to get picked. Looking down upon the students you used to go side, by side with. After today, you were no longer just a regular person, you were Y/N.

"Y/F/N"

In a split second, your name was called into the speakers. The confetti flying to each side, as the crowd cheered along. Tears formed in your eyes, as the staff handed flowers over. The judges walking up on the stage, to stand beside you. Every contestant clapping over your success, while you tried to calm yourself. This, was the dream you strived to get. It was no longer an imagination, you were going to rule the world. You were handed a microphone, asked to perform one last time. A celebration, singing, rapping and dancing while your tears fell as a waterfall. You were happy, more than grateful.

After your performance, you were dragged behind stage. Your manager was crying with you, knowing the struggles and hard work, that took you just to get to this point. Other trainees were coming over to congratulate, as others stayed away. This was business, but at this point you didn't care whoever stepped on you, because you won.

"Y/N I have something to tell you! I almost forgot, but I promised someone to tell this" Your manager requested, making your eyebrows furrow. "The reason you got asked and getting the help from the boys, is because Jim-"

Mina puffed into you, interrupting manager's sentence, smiling painfully, before she walked off again. Her body walking right into a male staff, he wore a mask and a black beanie. "What's where you're going " She spoke loudly, walking further. The staff camera followed her, as well for the reporters.

The man she walked into, was now approaching you. Taking your arm, he dragged you further behind where no one could see you. Giving your manager a perplexed look, she just shrugged on her shoulders. What was going on? Behind another curtain, no one could see the two of you. Tilting your head, you recognised his almond shaped eyes.

"JIMIN?!" You spoke excitedly, jumping into his embrace. His arms wrapping around, hugging you tightly.

"I saw your performance, you did wonderful! Congratulations Babe!" He spoke into your ear, making you take his mouth mask off. A smile formed on both of your lips, before you planted a deep kiss.

"Thank you...I couldn't have done it without you..." You whispered into his lips. His arms setting you down on floor, but his grip around you didn't loosen. A sly smile appeared on his face, as he tightened around you.

"You knew..?" He questioned, making you giggle. Cupping his cheek and the delicate skin, with your thumb. You threw him a smile, that made his cheeks flush.

"I'm probably not Namjoon-smart, but I eventually figured it out. How would Yoongi know I was going to write a song, finding me in the studio? How did Namjoon know? More of all, Jungkook about my vocals. Hoseok finding me in the practice room the right time? Taehyung and Jin helping me surpass my nervousness of answering questions? Everyone helped me directly, but not you... it was too obviously, that you asked them to help me..." You trailed off, as he chuckled. His nose rubbing against yours, making your chest feel warm.

"...We had a deal... Thousands of people attending, seeing you sing. If you relied on me. I keep, what I promise.." He spoke, planting a kiss onto your forehead. Everything happened, because of Jimin? How did you even deserve this precious human being?

"Y/N?" He asked, making you look up at him. Humming in response, you got lifted into the air once again. His arms holding you up, by supporting the bottom of your . A red tint crossed his cheeks, as he cleared his throat. You were surprised over his strength, keeping you in the air for so long.

"Let's make a deal..." He trailed off, making you tilt your head. A feel of happiness covered you, when his eyes met yours. "... Don't leave me, and then I won't leave you?" He requested, making you bite into your lip. Unsure what he wanted, you pondered over the deal. Until it hit you.

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend, Mr. Unknown?" You asked with a smirk, making Jimin smile at your crying eyes. "Only if you want to, Princess Y/N." He responded.

Leaning down, you put your lips against his. The sound of a crowed partying as people walked by, the red curtain where you hid. His arms putting you down, as he your back in response. Humming into the kiss, you felt it was different. Everything disappeared, as you released yourself from him. Foreheads leaning against each other, as you saw into his eyes. The light glistering at his watered eyes, making you dry them carefully. Your finger trailed along his jawline, as you smiled at him with tears in your eyes.

"Of course..." Clashing your lips together, this was the first kiss, as a couple. It was sweet, special and warm, tickling your senses. It was the start, of a new relationship, working against the hardships, together. With the boys around you, there was no suggestions of giving up, because they were your light.

 

-Official end-