THE TRUTH

Jihyo and dong wook friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

song ji hyo talk a long walk at the garden behind her house and admire  all the beautifull flower .

after park seo joon appear make her realized what she really want and who she really in loved with.

Park seo joon,

all this moment with him all that years after dong wook.

we have lunch together.

we would have party together.

and ji hyo remember correctly that him with his new girlfriend park min young. The memory of that club night  flooded herThere is park seo joon han bin , ji hyo and her brother were party that night because min young cheated on him and they booked hotel caused they alreday drunk .i still remembered that park seo joon wrapped his arms around me that night, he then kiss me in the cheek and kept me in tight embrace.That  was the night that jihyo confirm going confess her love to him. she was going to tell him  how her herat swelled whenever he looked at her, how it would race and almost beat out my chest when he touched her. that any time she was around him she would feel safe and happy. but then his phone rang, it was her girlfriend min young. she was apologizing. she want to get back together. suprisingly he agreed to get back. 

Then he said to her, it makes her sick. he hung up the phone call with her min young and sighed deeply then turning back toward her and pulling her into his toned soft body once again.

"i couldnt have made it throught without you jihyo, you are my best frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter