Cold

Jihyo and dong wook friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona"illwoo grab her hand and want to comfort ji hyo      "it ok illwoo ah~it just love one side and im ok,dun worry"jihyo reply with no expression blank!totally blank expresion! 

"Hyung,why drink with daehee noona then u call jihyo to come and join u?" illwoo ask dongwook with mad face but he cant it not his fault     "huh? How u know i was drink with daehee?"dongwook how this dongsaeng know bout that   "then how can jihyo noona go to the bar and looking for u? How can she know if u are the one invite her isnt?" illwoo give him face weird plus angry face. "Jihyo did?how came she know i was at tat bar with daehee?im not the one invited her"dongwook was suprise and last night he not remember anything at all.today morning he wake up and saw daehee was in hotel.he wad suprised then grab his clothes and take taxi go back his apartment and illwoo came his aparment this morning with sour face plus angry face.then he remember daehee kiss him and impossible jihyo saw .    "Did u guys saw anything when u arrive?"dongwook ask to make sure jihyo saw or not.   " saw what?did u done anything?"ilwoo just simply reply and ask him back.he know he should not involve with dongwook privacy but he sure will kill him if anything happen to jihyo because of him.    Dongwook fell relief when hear his dongsaeng(even it was not real dongsaeng and jihyo brother) "i have to go hyung,got to go meet friend,bye" he give dongwook a hug and leave .

Jihyo lying on her bed and her face was pale and her eyes was dark .she didnt sleep since last nigth.a lot of thing she thinking and finally she make a decision to make dongwook only a friend and just try to forge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter