It happen

Jihyo and dong wook friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwook go to jihyo apartment that night, dongwook know she apartment password and go in but jihyo just came out from bathroom shock dongwook in her room. "Yah! Dongwook, are u crazy"she shout but his eyes stare at her like going to eat her. Actually he angry jihyo keep deny her feeling toward him but seeing jihyo in white towel cower her body make him lost control and he walk near until jihyo back touch the cold wall. "Dongwook a~waegurae" jihyo scare when he near and make her heart beat fast.dongwook just touch her lip with his finger ,he just obeserve before he kiss it.jihyo try to push him away but her body cant lie she want it to.she reply to his kiss and dongwook lift her up but they kiss didnt apart.when dongwook put jihyo downt on bed her towel just off from her body without dongwook touching it. That make dongwook cant control and his man desire wake up and eat her. She still  and dongwook take it.

Jihyo wake up due to his phone ringing.she saw dongwook sleep nicely beside her, last night she admit she enjoy those moment.she didnt regret they do without any protection. She wake dongwook up and ask he to pick up the call. After he finish talking to his mum turn his body  and kiss jihyo."i enjoy last night dear"soft voice but naughty tone was there "yah! Dont say such thing"jihyo prentend mad  " i know u too jihyo"dongwook run and he go down stair and make breakfast for her.he singing while make breakfast, his smile till his ear .

One month jihyo and dongwook secret in relationship but running member not stupid they know but they wait until jihyo tell them. One problem that dongwook never know! His mum didnt like he with jihyo, ask dongwook friend she able to accept but not as daughter in law. One month dongwook in relationship with jihyo her son didnt accept any drama.dongwook never told her about his relationship but she always pay someone to find out what he doing lately.she need to meet jihyo to make thing clear up.she call jihyo "jihyo, let meet at prince coffe shop and dont let dongwook know!" Without waiting jihyo reply a word she hang up, "stupid !"she scream at her mobile phone.

Jihyo happy dongwook mum call her but sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter