CHARACTERS!

A Terrible Past But An Awaiting Future

WELCOME!

Oceania Melody(MAIN)

This girl is the girl every guy goes head over heels about. She has talents, and a lot of hidden ones too, as well as well known. Very well known, practically the world knows her for her amazing reputation. She is the best agent in over 30 countries.

Who wouldn’t be impressed?

However, she also has a dark past, depression and fear of her birth father returning.

Personality - kind, caring, loveable, love kids, love animals and lots more

(Let me mention she loves ice cream)

 

Taehyung (MAIN)

Also known as V, Taehyung is the most caring in the group BTS. His looks and amazing on peak personality is bound to draw anyone in to drown in love. He keeps care of the members in his group and is amazing at keeping care of kids. He never expected to fall in love with an agent.

Who wouldn’t love his anyway?

However because of his friendship towards Oceania brings him the most danger.

(he is soo cute *fangirls*)

 

Aanchal

She is known as one of the most beautiful. She is known as one of the nicest. She is also known as an angel. Aanchal, one of Cceania's best friends and also her Unnie as she is older than both her and Kat. She is always there when someone needs her. She writes songs, poems, and stories. She loves music and is very passionate about it. She never knew music would lead her to fall in love with someone that was opposite from her, but loved the same things.

(P.s. you are going to love her!)

 

Kat

Her full name as Kat secret, Kat is one of the coolest in the whole agency. She is cold mean and rude. However she has a kind heart. She doesn’t bully, she stands up for people, helps them out but In a way that no one will know she did. The only people she is nice too is no other that her adopted sister, Oceania and Aanchal. She loved her (unfortunately passed away) father buts hates her smoking and drinking obsessed mother. She was brought up abused, haunted and she doesn’t want the same for her sister. After her father passed away when she was 13 she lost all hope, until she met her friends.

Alex

Alex, a short tempered boy who loves art, but keeps it hidden. he is mysterious and is also considered very cold. Kat, of course, can't help but know more about him.

BTS

Let's just say one of the most popular group worldwide. Their disappearance caused panic everywhere. The clip of their little kidnapping was caught in a security camera and went on the news everywhere. Fans cried, while some where interested. They thought they were gone, but what they didn’t know is that someone has already saved them and kept them from danger.

GOT7

The most coolest, bad, loved group at uni. Of course all the girls go for them but the guys they have their eyes on 3 others. The 3 girls are that great that even Got7 were after them. Well, you will know more about them in the story.

B.A.P

The criminals, yes i am sory to all those B.A.P fan. These biys got out of jail and decided to form a group, obiviously, B.A.P. These where the guys who captured the innocent BTS.

Stephanie (EXTRA)

 

Steph is a very… let's just say… demanding girl. If she wants it she will have it no matter what. She hates Oceania because of her jealousy. But like I said if she wants something she will have it, just like her brother….

 

Stayed tuned and please enjoy, I would love to hear you thought on this so please comment!

Also please tell me who you favourite character is!

love you!