001

A Terrible Past But An Awaiting Future

"Agent Oceania Melody, please come and meet your boss at his office."

Kat turned to me with a smirk on her face and an expression that read 'I told you so'. I rolled my eyes and frowned.

Why me?

I got up and made my way towards my boss's office. Before I even got out of the room Kat shouted something.

"Good luck!" I turned to look at her as she smiled and winked. I rolled my eyes the second time.  She let out a little laugh before proceeding whatever she was doing.

Why does he need me this time, another mission?

I made my way up the stairs and went down the hallway and stopped before his door.  I let out a sigh as I knocked on the oak door three times.

"come in!"  someone said from the other side of the door. I let out another sigh as I pressed down on the handle. I pop my head though the door and look around. I see my boss,  Xiumin, standing near the window looking out at the city. I clear my throat to get his attention. He turns around and smiles at me.

"Oceania, please come, take a seat." He said as he gestured the seat opposite to him. I sat down as he stood next to the computer putting up a PowerPoint.

What is he doing, Why does he want me again?

The PowerPoint went up on the projector as it showed some criminal faces,  a lot of which I recognised. I raised a brow towards Xiumin as he kept his serious face.

" Errm, Xiumin - " I was cut off as he began to speak.

Rude!

"These criminals have gotten out and joined together to commit crime, of course." he said as if it was a fact.

"What do I -"

"And I have chosen you for the mission." he said.

Again with interrupting me, Rude!

I let out a sigh, hoping I won't be interrupted this time.

"Why me?" I asked.

 Yes! No interruption! Victory dance!

He looks at me, and then walks over to his massive book shelve. He took out a purplish blue folder and walked back to me. He gave me the folder and smiled proudly.

I got confused and looked at the folder. It has a label that read, 'Super agent, Oceania Melody'.

I open it and i see the agencies newspaper with the head line of 'OCEANIA MELODY ONCE AGAIN SAVES THIS AGENTCY BY PREVENTING AN ATTACK!'

I smiled and turned the page. the next page was full of pictures of me fighting, beating bad guys, and being huddled by the many people of the agency. I was about to flip the page until Xiumin snatched it of me.

Rude, he need to learn some manners! *Sigh* Why do we have a rude boss?!

"I shall carry on now that you know you are mainly one of the best, if not the best, spy in about 32 pus countries - "

"WHAT?!" I shot up in surprise.

"That many counties!" I said, quieter.

"Well yes, Oceania you really need to stay updated, this came out two weeks ago."

"Oh, well then. Please, carry on" I said, trying to dismiss the news about me, I have been so busy that I didn’t realise.

*Sigh* Why, Why didn’t I even know! Where is Jeenu and Kat when you need them!

"Ok, so first of this group of criminals have called themselves 'B.A.P'" Xiumin continues.

B.A.P? Pfft, What a rubbish name……Ok, maybe… Ok fine it's an amazing name why haven't we thought of that.

" So there are six members in B.A.P, it consists of Yongguk, Youngjae, Daehyun, Himchan, Jongup, and Zelo" he said.

"Really, those guys can't even though a punch and they are called criminals." I stated.

Xiumin ignored me as he carried on.

"they have committed a big crime this time."

I scoff.

"Really? what's that? Taking a candy from a baby." I smirk. Xiumin turns to me serious as he lowers himself to my level.

"Oceania, your mission is to save BTS"