Confusions

Stupid Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Breathe in. Breathe out. Breath in. Breath out.

Bona kept repeating on her head trying to calm herself down. Any minute now and she would have been at the verge of having a panic attack. How could this be possible? She made sure she locked the door when she got in. 

"What should I do now?" She whispered to herself. She took another peek from the wall and saw that the stranger was still had his back turned busy to whatever he was doing.

This was her chance to leave. She cautiously took a step trying to get to the front door as quietly as possible. But then something stopped her. She remembered something important.

Mina.

She'll be back anytime soon. "If I don't do something now Mina might get hurt! And this is our home, I need to protect it!"

She made a resolved. Bona was the type who acts first before thinking. And with that she summoned all the courage she have and with one big breathe she quickly runs toward the stranger.

"Hey!" She called out to the stranger who then turned to face her just in time for Bona to put on her stance. And with all the strength she have, she punched the stanger.

Right into the face.

The stranger was taken by surprise that he fell down on the ground clutching his face while screaming in pain.

Bona was taken a back. She wasn't expecting it. But hearing the voice she confirms it. That the stranger wasn't a he but instead-

A she. It's a girl!

She stared at the figure who keeps on rolling from left and right and was still clutching her face and shouting all curses known to man.

Bona still couldn't believe that it was a girl and the fact that the girl have wide range of cursing words in her vocabulary. She felt like her innocent ears have been violated.

"Serves you right for breaking in." She told the stranger who was still crying in pain. Feeling victorious, Bona then grinned from ear to ear showing her gummy smile. "I just punched a burglar right in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter