Intruder

Stupid Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking at her left and right, searching for something or rather someone. It's been half an hour already since the girl had arrived at the airport. Leaving her hometown was a heartbreak since she's leaving behind her family and friends but she has to, she needs to, in order to pursue her dreams and that is to become a singer. It's been her dream ever since she was young, music has been her life and leaving is the first step towards her dream so she must endure it. And now she moves to the city where she will be attending her dream school, the best school for the performing arts. She still felt that everything was so surreal but now she's going to start to live her dream. 

It wouldn't be possible if it weren't for the help of someone. Her most favorite cousin who happens to live in the city where she stayed at during summer helping her with her application to the school. What makes her even more happy is that her cousin goes to the same school. She really loves her cousin. They were the best of friends and she's like a sister to her. They used to live together when they were younger but got separated when her cousin moves to pursue her own dreams and that is to become a professional ballerina. And starting from now on she will be living with her again. The only problem is though is that her cousin has been missing for half an hour now. She was supposed to pick her up.

She tried texting and calling her but got nothing. She started to get worried now. "I wonder if something happened." She thought to herself. Suddenly her phone started ringing, she smiled thinking it might be her cousin but frowned only to find an unknown number flashing on the screen. She hesitates at first but then answered.

"H-hello?" 

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!-" The voice on the other line kept repeating. She felt relieved when she recognized the voice.

"Wait slow down cous!" she laughed at her cousin before continuing. "What's wrong?"

"I'm so sorry Bona. There was a sudden change in my schedule, they moved my practice time the last minute. I wanted to contact you earlier but my phone died so I borrowed my friend's phone to contact you and-" 

She was talking really fast and Bona has to cut her off. "It's okay, chill cous don't worry I understand." She assured her. "So you're heading here now?"

But then silence on the other line. "Uhm hello?" 

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!-" The girl started to apologize nonstop again.

"Hey Myoui Mina! Calm down, what happened?" Bona tried to calm her down.

"Well the thing is I can't pick you up. We are preparing for my upcoming solo performance, and we're going to practice all night. I tried to excuse myself but they won't let me. I'm really sorry Bona."  

"Hey its okay Mina no need to apologize, I understand." Bona assured her. She knows how important this is to her cousin. She has been working really hard and worrying her is the last thing Bona wants.

"Oh how about I send someone to pick you up? She's a close friend of mine." Mina suggested.

"Oh no, no it's okay, really don't worry Mina. And I don't want to be a bother to anyone. I could go there by myself. I still remember the way to get there." Bona tried to convince Mina, she knows the way by heart besides she felt like it would be awkward for someone she wasn't close with to pick her up.

"Really? You sure?" She asked sounding unsure.

"Yes, stop worrying. I'm a big girl, I can handle it." Bona tried to assure her but earned a laugh from Mina."Sure you are."

Bona could already imagine the eye roll her cousin giving her right now. "Hey! I'm older than you!"

"Only by months!" Bona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter