Late Introduction

Stupid Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If glaring could kill, Bona would have been buried by now with her family crying over her gravestone. She felt like the stranger is planning some cruel and gruesome things on her right now with just her stare and still having her hood up giving that shadowy effect on her face makes it ten times scarier. 

It was definitely a bad idea to sit right across the stranger but she had no other choice. She's definitely and absolutely won't sit right next to her. Who knows maybe the stranger would strangle her even with Mina right in front of them. 

She fidgeted on her seat feeling very uncomfortable from the murderous glare. But then she realized she shouldn't let this stranger intimidate her for she doesn't want to look weak and can be push around. Gathering all her courage she glared back at the stranger. For a second the stranger appeared to be surprised but then went back on glaring. 

Mina felt the growing tension between the two even though she doesn't know what exactly happened. She felt like she has to do something before things get out of hand. She clears trying to get their attention and she successfully did.

She took a deep breathe. "First of all, I want to apologise." Mina said and bowed her head to the two. "I'm very sorry to the both of you. Whatever happened today was all my fault." She said with guilt evident on her tone and her head still low. Mina's sudden action alerted the two.

"Oh no, it's not your fault Mina. Everything was just a misunderstanding!" Bona tried to assure her cousin while patting her back.

"Yeah Mina it wasn't your fault. You just have a brute of a cousin that's all. No need to apologize." The stranger added making Bona's head turned quickly to the girl's direction.

"Yah! I'm not a brute. I was just protecting myself!" Bona defended herself.

"What? Protecting my ! I was the victim here. Punching people out of nowhere that my friend is a brute." Jeongyeon scoffed as she leans back to her seat.

"I'm not a brute and definitely not your friend and like I said it was just a freaking misunderstanding!" Somehow the stranger keeps getting under her skin.

"Easy for you to say you're not the one with a swelling bruise on the face!" 

Then the two started to bicker again and completely forgotten that they're not the only one in the room.

"Calm down you two!"

Suddenly the room gone silent. 

Mina hardly gets angry but only those who are close to her have witnessed it. And with Mina suddenly yelling means is about to happen so the two made a wise decision to keep quiet.

Mina then let out sigh after calming the two and herself down. "Okay tell me what happened?" Her voice was back to normal.

The two started talking again at the same time. But stopped when Mina gave them a ster

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter