Chapter 2

BTS Assistant Manager 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Good to see you boys! I know that you're just finished your recordings and it is a bit late. I want you to have some rest since tomorrow you will practice for the choreography of two highlight songs Fire and Blood, Sweat and Tears. You are aware of that, did you?" "Ne Bang PD-nim!" "Great. For an update, we have slight adjustments on your schedule due to one of your coordi's health concern. She needs to have an operation and I'm afraid that she needs long period of time to recover. Give her some encouragement, arasso? 2nd, one of your official photographer and videographer was enlisted in military. He gave his resignation letter yesterday. "How does our schedule be affected?" Rapmon ask. Bang PD-nim scratched his forehead "Yookjae, your main videographer ask for extra 2 days to produce and edit the MVs since he lost one good hand of assistant. And 2 coordi won't get any faster to put make up on 7 faces for just an hour, remind you that they also need to fix your hair and help you with your costumes. These facts will affect the production."   Confusion and worry painted across their face.   "Going back, your comeback stage will be on October 10 instead of August 28. That's all for now, get a good rest boys. Goodnight!" "Kamsahamnida, annyeonghashimnikka PD-nim!"

 

At the dorm. "Should we really worry about it?” Jungkook faced his hyungs while sticking the straw on his banana milk. "Yes, we should. It may give us delay on everything. Especially on uploading the MVs on YouTube and Naver. We need a big number of views before our comeback stage." V answered, adjusting some pink paper on his nose. "What's that weird thing on your nose hyung?" "Oil remover. You just damp it for a minute and oil will be absorb with this magic paper. See?" He raised the paper in the air and sticks it on Jungkook's cheeks. "Seriously hyung?! What the heck! It is sticky! Yuck!" "It means that oil remover is very effective. Maybe I can do a cf for it." V smiled like he won a lottery. “Hey guys, we have a long day tomorrow. Go to sleep." Suga having a role like a father in the group tries to pull the others to their bed. "Bangtan Sonyeondan~~ Jan!" Jungkook clapped his hand as if it was a cue to end a show. "Haha goodnight." V also prepared himself to sleep. Everyone fall in deep slumber, must be a tiring day for them.   -------------   Sela's POV "Annyeong eomma, appa, eonni and dear Junsu! It's been a while since I saw you complete eating breakfast." I bowed as a respect to the elders. "Sela eonni, actually we were eating our lunch. You overslept again. That's why you are so chubby." I approached him and put my arm around him and pinching his cheeks lightly with an evil grin on my face. "You're saying?" "You're y." "Is that what the teachers taught you in school? Be a good kid. Arasso?" Still putting the sly smile on my face. "Alright, alright. Mianhe."   Everyone laughed on our little scenario. I can't talk that much with the parents since they can't speak English that much.   "Ceeeewl. This lens is made by a god's hand! Really. My macro and close up shots were epic." I am laughing at myself. Yeah, I talk to myself at all times. "Let's try this taking some night lights near Han River. I can't wait to post this on Face Book." I walked until I reach a bus stop to commute near Han River bus stop and walk right there since it was near. (And I had this habit of talking to myself)  I press the button to signal the driver that I will stop by at Han, I saw many cameras near the boardwalk. I thought there is a drama shooting there. I ignored it. As I focused my camera on the boardwalk lights, I can hear some girls shouting like crazy. I don't understand what they are saying. It sounds gibberish to me. Whatever. I took another macro shot with my precious prime lens until my view finder turned black. I panicked. I felt a strong force hit the front of my camera. ", what happened?!" I checked my SLR and saw a big scratch on my flash area and worst, the lens was out of nowhere. "What the just happened?! Where's my goddamn lens?" I think I'm going to cry. Then I saw a saucer on the ground near where my lens dropped. It is heavy, it completely knocked my equipment. “Shall not the person who owns this freaking saucer seek me, for thy entity shall not be perished." I spoke in deep tone like those prophets in the bible. I must calm myself. "Excuse me? I am sorry that my saucer went this way. I thought that I hit you with it." I stared at him. I just picked up the word sorry and saucer and everything is a goddamn Korean. But I get somehow that this person is a suspect to this murder (yeah. my lens died) My brows rose a bit, I'm still staring at him. He reminds me of someone at our parish. "I am sorry I don't speak Korean. Are you the owner of this saucer?" I'm trying really hard to steady my voice as possible because I'm freaking pissed right now. The guy surprisingly changed his language to English, and damn his y ghetto accent. "I am so sorry, I think I hit you with the saucer. We were shooting a film. I don't mean to break your camera. I am really sorry." He bowed. I released a heavy sigh. I don't know what to tell him since it was an accident. I also don't want to be rude by asking him directly to replace my lens (it's brand new and it broke on the first day of usage T_T) "It's alright. I will try to fix my equipment. Just continue with your business, please be careful next time." I also bowed to him. I am at confronting people. He smiled at me and for the last time he bowed and apologize then slowly walk back to his company. In disbelief, I can only stare at him until he reaches his crew. My mind went blank, now what? I stared at my camera and lens. " happens. Why did I ever come here in the first place? I should go to Gangnam instead. " I turned around to face the wideness of Han River, the light's reflection dancing on its water surface. It calmed me for a while....   "Excuse me, miss?"

 

I turned. It's him again. "I feel that I am responsible for your camera and I want to do something to make it up to you for your broken lens. I’m really sorry and here is my manager to compensate. Don't worry, I will interpret his statements."   I sensed a hope in this situation. Why not? It is all or nothing. Maybe they will replace my lens with better version. "Sure, go ahead."   As the ghetto man interprets everything what his manager proposed, inside of me wants to do a cartwheel due to better news rather than a better lens. “Are you kidding me?" "Oh, haha no. So will you accept our offer?" "Of course! I would be very glad to be a part of your company and production! Thank you so much!" "Where are my manners? I forgot to introduce myself. I am Rap monster and I am with the Bangtan Boys. Just call me Rapmon."

 

Rap what? Did he say monster? What kind of screen name was that?   "Hello Rapmon. I am Sela from Philippines." I took his hand and his manager to formally introduce myself. "Philippines? I mistook you for being a Korean." "Oh really? Is that a compl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter