Should we?

The Time We Share
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Establishing a relationship is not easy, because a relationship requires cooperation. When two people want to be together and are willing to do anything to stay together, nothing can stop them. But if one or both of them can't do it, maybe it's time to say goodbye.

For me breaking up is never easy. Relationships that have been built and spend a lot of time, and then there are times when I feel like there's no point in continuing this relationship anymore. It's not easy to get away from the person I love, but sometimes I feel that I have to do it for myself or because it's better for me and her to break up than to force ourself to stick together.

We are different, whatever we do only hurts one another. Our thoughts almost always collide. Sometimes we can handle it, but mostly always end up in a fight. And if that happens, it's almost always me who apologizes first. Putting aside my ego in order to maintain our relationship. I always try to give in.

But, there are times when I also feel tired with all my efforts.  I can also feel tired with endless arguments. It seems like breaking up is the best thing for us.

And that is not our first time to break up. That has happened many times before. But it all happened only for a moment, it was just a decision we made when she and I were angry. But this time, the last time we break up, it was a decision we made with a cool head, without anger enveloping our minds and hearts.

We talk from heart to heart. We agreed to say whatever was on our minds. We agreed not to hold grudges with each other. And came to the point where she and I decided to end our relationship. And that's final. In the end I had to let her go. She had to let me go. We walked independently since then. We cut our ties.

She said that we should not keep in touch at all, in any way. And it's better not to meet in an uncertain period of time. At least we do this until we think we can be friends, without involving the feeling we had when we were dating.

Of course I agree with whatever she wishes, whatever she wants, because I also have the same desire. This time we are at the same point. We let go of each other for the good of both of us.

**

In the beginning, everything went well, I was able to do it well. Until one day I realized that something was missing from me. There is no longer you in every day that I live. But I keep trying to move on. I don't want to go back again, and repeat the same thing over and over. I have to learn to get rid of my love for you. Besides, I know you will defi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter