002

8760 [ discontinued ]

January 1, 2014 10:10 pm
"Wonwoo" Mingyu called.

No answer

"Beanie baby~" Mingyu called once again, but still no response.
 
Migyu kissed Wonwoo's cheek he thought that it might work.

And it did. Wonwoo rubbed his eyes and suprised to see 

Wonwoo didn't realize that he took a nap, when he got it to his room. He was woken up by someone. Kim Mingyu. "Hey, how long have you been here?" Wonwoo questioned "Ten minutes," Mingyu paused "I was trying to wake you up for the past five minutes." Mingyu stated "Then the calling my name didn't work so you kissed me" Wonwoo continued. The younger nodded and laughed at what Wonwoo said. "Have you eaten?" Mingyu asked "I haven't, I slept right away when I got here" Wonwoo explained, Mingyu nodded in response "Let's go eat then, Your mom made food." Mingyu said. They both stood up and went downstairs to get dinner. "Wait, how did you get in here?" Wonwoo asked "Your mom opened the door, she was about to sleep. Good thing I got here before she did." Mingyu chuckled. They ate ramen for dinner. Wonwoo was surprised because it's been a long time since his mom cooked ramen for dinner. Wonwoo's mom was so lazy to prepare a big dinner. 

"What movie do you want to watch? Civil War or Trolls?" Mingyu asked
"Seriously Mingyu TROLLS?" Mingyu thought. Wonwoo laughed at the choices that his boyfriend had made "I wanna cuddle" Wonwoo answered "Okay then let's cuddle" then Mingyu sat down next to Wonwoo and they cuddled. They stayed like that for a minute then Mingyu breaks the wonderful silence "But seriously, what movie. Trolls or Civil War?" Wonwoo laughed again "Trolls, I know you've been wanting to watch it" Wonwoo aswered. Right after Wonwoo answered, Mingyu had this stupid smile on his face. Because it's true, Mingyu has been wanting to watch the movie with Wonwoo. 

11:08 pm

"Won, do you feel sleepy?" Mingyu asked. He noticed Wonwoo yawn for like the third time so he thought he was sleepy. "A little" Wonwoo replied "Okay, let's continue the movie tomorrow. Let's sleep already." Mingyu stated. Wonwoo shook his head and looked at Mingyu "Let's just finish the movie." Wonwoo said and gave Mingyu a reassuring smile "You sure? It's okay if we don't finish the movie" Mingyu said. "Yeah. It's fine." Wonwoo said. Mingyu suddenly stood up and stopped playing the movie, he didn't want Wonwoo to force himself to stay up with him at his sleepy state. Wonwoo was confused because of what Mingyu did "Wh-why did you turn it off?" he asked "I'm sleepy. Let's sleep and continue the movie tomorrow okay?" Mingyu lied. Wonwoo was still confused, he just nodded in response and gave him a small smile. 

"Hey, Wonwoo." Mingyu called
"Yes?" Wonwoo replied 
Mingyu back hugged Wonwoo and whispered "I love you." Wonwoo smiled, faced Mingyu hugged him back and answered.

"I love you more." 
Mingyu wished he could hear this for life but, he doesn't know if he'll be able to hear it in the next years.

It was a happy night for both of them, but something inside Mingyu is making him sad. He wanted to cry again but, he didn't want Wonwoo to see him crying. He didn't want to make Wonwoo sad. It was time to sleep, Mingyu turned off the lights kissed Wonwoo's forehead. "Goodnight, Beanie. I love you." Mingyu said, Wonwoo smiled and replied "Goodnight, Mr. Tall. I love you too." Wonwoo slept peacefully but, Mingyu couldn't. Mingyu cried silently that night, thinking about the time Wonwoo has left.
Mingyu wished a lot of things that night, some were realistic some weren't. Wonwoo heard sobs from Mingyu. He wanted to ask but he heard Mingyu saying something, he eavesdropped and clearly heard Mingyu saying

 

"I don't want Wonwoo to be gone, please. Give him more time."