Worse fanmeet ever

My Lovely Anti-Fans

 

“____-ah!Why you stop me?I want to be the first girl that have Chunji’s oppa sign now!” Hye Ju said that with angry tone.

You just shook your head and make your way to climb up the stairs and take a seat near the enterance door to get far away from the stage.Hye Ju follow you as she sat beside you.You saw her pouting while see tha stage.Its already fansign event now,all fans already make a line to go near Teen Top and grab their sign just now.But you and Hye Ju wait until the line was empty.Now you can see a long line from stage until it fill the stairs.

“____ ya!I forgot to ask this!What did L.Joe oppa said to you and why you don’t take his rose?” Hye Ju asked while she shook your hand.

You mess your hair “Oh god why you don’t just forget it!”

“Mianhae,my brain still working here!” said Hye Ju.

“First he didn’t say anything and second because I don’t like him.” You said it calmly.

“He didn’t say anything?But I think he whisper at you?”

“Why girls are stubborn?”

“You’re a girl too Kwon ____.”

“I just hope that I’m a boy.”

“I will marry you if you’re a boy,honestly you’re a girl.”

You look at Hye Ju with your death glare and she’s just laughing at you.After that she focused again to the stage and take some picture with your SLR.You just look at her and you feel a little sleepy.You close your eyes and fell a sleep.

Meanwhile on the stage,Teen Top’s members are signing their fans album.L.Joe is looking for someone just know and really don’t pay attention to his fans.He just sign it and smile then his fans leave him.

Where’s she?

“Annyeong oppa!”

“Ah annyeong!”

L.Joe looked up and found a girl stand in front of him.She brought a small banner and there’s L.Joe’s photo there.L.Joe smile and take her album to sign it.

“What’s you name?” asked L.Joe.

“I’m Minah,Park Minah!” She answered with a cheer tone.

L.Joe just nooded and sign her album.After that he give her album back to her with a weak smile.

“Oppa are you okay?” She asked.

“Nae I’m fine!Kamsahamnida!”said L.Joe.

She went moved to left and meet C.A.P there.L.Joe still searching for someone but he still find her.The line already moved and now the line already get shorted.He started to think that that girl already leave the hall before go to the signing event.

“Annyeong L.Joe oppa!Eum can I call you Byunghun oppa?” a girl appear in front of L.Joe while bring her SLR.

“Annyeong,Nae sure of course.” Said Byunghun while took her album.

“Who’s your name?”

“Lee Hye Ju!” she said while took some your picture.

Byunghun nooded and sign her album “Done!”

“Oppa can you sign this album too?My friend is sleepy over there and I can’t get her up so will you sign it please?” She ordered you and make a puppy eyes.

“Sure.” You grab an album from her and sign it.

“Kamsahamnida oppa!”

She bow at you before leave and she moved aside and meet C.A.P.You looked to the line and there’s no people there.She’s the last people that had his sign just now.Byunghun started to upset.

“Annyeong C.A.P oppa!Can I call you minsoo oppa?” Byunghun heard that girl asked the same question to C.A.P.

“Annyeong,yeah sure of course!Who’s your name?” Minsoo asked back.

“Lee Hye Ju!”

“Here its!Thanks for coming!”

“No biggie oppa! Oppa can you sign this album too?My friend is sleepy over there and I can’t get her up so will you sign it please?”

“Oh sure,who’s your friend name?”

Byunghun hear she’s ordered the same thing as she ordered to him.Byunghun tried to heard that girl’s friend name but someone interupt him to heard it.

“Hyung!She’s not coming?”Changjo shook Byunghun’s hand.

Byunghun sigh and said “No she’s not here.”

“I already brought a paper here and she’s not coming!” Changjo pouted as he show a paper to you.

“What was that for?” Byunghun asked.

“Her sign of course!” said Changjo.

Byunghun just laugh and pats his dongsaeng hair.When he looked up to that girl,she already gone,leave the stage.Because Minsoo is the last person on the line so she’ll be leave after he signed her album of course.Teen Top leave the stage after the signing event already done.They’re come back to the backstage and went to change their clothes.They’re now have their way back to their dorm.Their car is so noisy at that time because they talk their experience on last fanmeet.

“Wooa!You’ve got a big lollipop hyung!” said Ricky.

“Yeah a fans give it to me.” Minsoo gigles.

“Is she pretty hyung?” Chunji asked.

Minsoo’s read a paper that glued on that lollipop before he answer Chunji’s question  “Her friend give it to me,she said she’s sleeping.Her name is...Kwon ____.”

“MWO?” Byunghun and Changjo stand up from their seat and shouted on the same time.

Minsoo covering his ears and asked “Waeyo?”

“Who’s give you this lollipop hyung?” Byunghun asked while took a paper from Minsoo’s hand.

Minsoo think for a while and after a couple of minutes he shook his head.Byunghun give that paper back to his hyung and he sat down.Changjo do the same thing to.They’re sit together on the back of their car.Byunghun looked to the car’s window and he’s ignoring to Chunji who asked a question to him.

Back to the hall,two girls still inside that hall.One of that girl try to wake up the other girl.

“____-ah!YA!Kwon ______!”

You feel someone slapped your face and you heard a familiar voices on there.You opened your eyes and you see Hye Ju in front of you.You checked your watch to know what time its.When you checked it,you stand up fast and looking to the hall.The hall is already empty and when you looked to the stage,you found that some people is cleaning the stage now.

“HYE JU-AH!DID I MISS THE FANMEET?” you shouted at Hye Ju.

Hye Ju sigh and said “I already woke you up one hour ago,but you won’t to get up!So I went to the fanmeet and tell all oppa to sign your album!Here!”

Hye Ju give your album to you.You check the album and found Teen Top’s sign in there.You also found C.A.P’s sign and he wrote your name on it.You realized something and you grab your bag fast.You try to find something but you can’t find it.

“You search for a lollipop?” Hye Ju asked.

“HOW DID YOU KNOW?”

Hye Ju cover her ears “Woa calm down yo!I know you want to give it to Minsoo oppa so I gave it to him one hour ago!”

You feel you want to die now.You already spent your money for this fanmeet.You already wait this fanmeet for a long time.You try to hold on and try to not kick L.Joe’s face since this fanmeet started.But it ruined because one stupid thing,sleep.

“ANDWAEE!!C.A.P!!!”