Late!

My Lovely Anti-Fans

 

“______-ah!Wake up!”

You feel someone shook your body and you heard someone called your name.You tried to open your eyes and look who was is it.Hye Ju stand beside your bed and she already wear a t-shirt with short jeans and she bring her bag with her.

“Hye Ju?Why are you here?” You asked while try to pull your blanket back.

Hye Ju shook her hand in front of your face and said “Hello are you forgot?I always sleepover here when holiday come!”

“Ah yeah?hmm..” said You and you close your eyes.

“And you know what?Its already 9AM here.”

“9AM?so what?”

“Your manager already called you five times and she said you’ve come to the studio by 10AM for photoshoot.”

You suddenly open your eyes and jump up from your bed.You grab your towel and you run to the bathroom.You really forgot that you have a schedule now.Everyday you always woke up late.When a people wake you up,you always wake up two hours after that people woke you up.You took a bath fast and get out from the bathroom.You wear a white t-shirt and your short jeans.You look at Hye Ju and she’s just looking at you.

“Its 2 hours?” You asked.

Hye Ju look at her watch and she said “Its 2 hours 10 minutes.You’re such a sleepy head.” 

You shook your head and run to get out from your appartement as soon as you can.Hye Ju is following you on your back.You run to the lift,get inside it and click the Basement floor.You feel your stomach make a weird sound and you forgot that you haven’t get your breakfast this morning.

 

“Here!” Hye Ju handled you an aluminium plastic.

You take it and asked “What is it?”

Hye Ju doesn’t reply to your question,she just command you to open it and enjoy.You open it and found two sandwich on there.You look at Hye Ju,she’s just smiling at you.

“Sorry it isn’t rice,I can’t cook like you.” Hye Ju giggles.

You chuckled and said “You think I can cook?”

“At least you can make a kimchi soup.”

You two burst into laugh together.You really lucky have a friend like Hye Ju.She’s not like your friend but she’s like your sister.She always sleepover at your appartement when she got holiday from our school.Since your parents is on the US so it doesn’t matter to invite her to your appartement.She even looks like a mother than a sister.She even always clean your worse appartement.You really can’t imagine if she’s not with you,maybe your appartement will turn like a garbage.

“Should I drive the car while you eat?” Hye Ju laugh.

“If you drive the car,we will arrive in hospital not the studio.”

Hye Ju laugh “Ah arasseo.”

Meanwhile in the other car..

“Photoshoot?” Minsoo asked to Teen Top’s manager.

He just nooded and continue his words “A clothes company want to launch brand new fashion and they choose Teen Top as their model.”

“Woa so cool!” Changjo shouted.

“Its just us or they have the other model hyung?” Chunji asked.

“Aigo Chunji hyung wants to take a photoshoot with a girl~” 

Everyone laugh when Ricky said that words.Chunji laugh to and he’s knocking his dongsaeng head softly.Byunghun just see their action and he continued to see out the car window.Since yesterday Byunghun become so silent and he seems so upset.Byunghun still think and still ask why that girl hate him that much.Byunghun think he never meet her before,its the first time he meet with that girl.Byunghun never think about his anti-fans before.But Byunghun think this problem is different,sometimes he feel he know that girl but he can’t remember it. Byunghun even blame his foolness too,why he didn’t ask that girl’s friend name

 

Did I ever meet her once before?

“I heard you all will have a single shoot and couple shoot with a model,but I forgot who she’s.” Manager said.

“She?a girl?”Niel asked.

“Of course SHE’S a girl!” said Chunji.

The manager is parking the van just now and he said “Everyone we already arrived!You all go to the make up room first and I’ll talk with the director first.”

Their manager leave,he’s running to the building first and leave Teen Top on the parking.They’re all start walking to the building and leave the parking too.When they leave,a black car was parking beside their black van.Two girls come out from that car and walk fast to the back of building.They choose back door building so its more fast and easier to reach the studio.

“____!Slow down!I’m so tired here!” Hye Ju stoped and take a deep breath.

You stoped and wait for her “Ppali!Its 10.10AM now!I’m late for 10 minutes!” 

You walk to reach the back of building and reach the door.When you want to open it,its locked.You look at Hye Ju and she’s looking at you with an angry face.

 

“Don’t tell me we’ve to back to the front building.”

“Sorry but I’ve to tell it.”

You run back to the front building,pulling Hye Ju’s hand,Hye Ju just following you and run.Finally you arrived to the front of building and you come inside to it.When you open the door and come inside you see a girl sat on the couch while looking at you.

“Eh,hello there Jieun-ssi!” You smiled at her awkwardly.

She just stand up and look at her watch.After that she make her way to reach you and when she already in front of you she pulled both of your ears.

“Hye Ju,how long you tried to wake her?” Jieun asked.

“Its about two hours ten minutes mam!” Hye Ju giggles while looking at you.

You hold Jieun’s hand,tried to make your ears survive from her hands “Appa!appa!”

“Come with me!They already wait for you!” said Jieun still pull your ears.

“They?” Hye Ju asked.

“I already sent a message to you ____,did you receive it?” Jieun release your ears and asked.

You rubs your ears and said “I don’t know,I haven’t open it yet.”

Jieun just sigh and she’s pulling Hye Ju’s and your hand “You’ll know that later!Now ____ you must get ready for the photoshoot!”

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway THANKS FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS :D

 

I like it like it like it~ -sings b1a4- XD

I really appreciate you all who already read and comment above my story love you love you ;w;

I'm sure there's still a lot of mistakes here since my english is bad -_____- -bow-

sorry if you can't understand it much,but I tried to learn my english more!YEAH <3 :3

So this is the new chapter!

Will L.Joe a.k.a Byunghun will meet YOU?Let see XD

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA heart