Going Crazy

My Lovely Anti-Fans

 

“_____-ah!You’re so lucky!” Hye Ju shook your body when you came back to your seat.

You just smile at her and grab your bag to search your iPod.But you stoped when you feel someone pokes your shoulder.You looked up to see who has pokes you and you found three girls look at you from head to your toe and they’re nooding they head.You reconized one of that girl,she’s the one who with C.A.P on that game.When you want to search your iPod back,a girl open and begin to talk.

“You’re ____?” a girl with a long hair asked.

“Yes I am,how did you know?”you asked back.

“I’m your fans!Woa nice to meet you!” She grab your hand and shake it.

You stand up and bow at her “Kamsahamnida!”

“No need to bow!Park Seri imnida,this is my friend Kim Eunji and Park Minah”

You looked at her friends and smiling at them.Seri smiles back at you,Minah just look at you with a weird face.Minah is the one who with C.A.P last game.You rubs you neck,feeling a problem will come to you now.

“I don’t know you like L.Joe oppa.” Minah said.

“Minah!” Seri try to stop Minah,but Minah don’t care with Seri and continue to talk.

“I heard you’re his anti-fans,so why you come to the stage on that game?”Minah asked with a mad tone.

“Because..”

“I tell her to go to the stage!” Hye Ju cut your words before you can finish it.

“So you want to protect her?” Minah smirked.

“Ani,its true I tell her to go to the stage because L.Joe oppa called her number!Waeyo?Are you jealous with her because she’s L.Joe’s oppa partner?”

“Hye Ju-ah!Stop it!” You cover Hye Ju’s mouth with your hand and begin to talk.

“I’m sorry for my friend,don’t listen to her words.”

Suddenly Seri stand up and bow at you, “I feel sorry to for my friend Minah,____-ssi!”

“Seri why you said sorry to..”

“Siggeureo!” Seri yelled at Minah.Minah shook her head and throw her head to the different arrow so she can’t look at you.

“No need to,by the way nice to meet you Seri-ssi,Eunji-ssi,Minah-ssi.”

“Nae nado!” Said Seri and Eunji together.

You feel someone bite your hand,Hye Ju does it.You looked at her and you found half opened while she looking at the main enterance.You look at everyone and they do the same thing as Hye Ju does,they’re screaming and turn their body to look at the up stairs.Suddenly the light was off and a bright light come to that places.You can see Teen Top is there,they’re wearing a white tuxedo and a song played just now.

“OH MY GOD!THIS SONG!” Hye Ju scream and get her lighstick to turn it on.

You looked at Hye Ju and Minah,they're now busy sings with Teen Top.You just shook your head because that girls action.The're just fought and now they already forget it.You forget that problem and went to see Teen Top again.You don’t remember this song and try to remember it.You don’t pay attention to Teen Top and sit,try to search your iPod.When you found it you pull it out and search for Teen Top’s songs.You listen it one by one and found it.

“The Back Of My Hand Brushes Against?”

You turn your head again to Teen Top but you still use your earphone.You saw C.A.P,Ricky and Niel on the right side.They sing with all of their voices and with that light you feel they’re like an angel,especially C.A.P.On the left side you look Chunji,Changjo and L.Joe.You sighed when you looked at L.Joe.He’s the one who make you fought just now with his fans.That’s exactly same with that moment.The moment that you don’t want to remember it again.

Beautiful girl baby,beautiful girl lady~

When you realized the song already changed to ‘Beautiful Girl’.Teen Top moved as they climb down the stairs.They take a rose from their tuxedo.All girls become wild and they’re all stand up to dance with the song and hope that one of Teen Top’s member will give them that rose.Your eyes just focused at C.A.P movement at that time.He looks so damn hot in your eyes.You regret why you don’t have a seat behind C.A.P’s fans club or beside them.C.A.P choose line that his fans were there.Sadly,you’ve got seat in front of L.Joe’s fans club.You think its the worse fanmeeting ever.

“FOR ME?KYAA!”

You looked up to right side.C.A.P already give his rose to his fans.You feel you want to scream out and loud at that time or you’ll run to that fangirl and grab that rose.

Yeah this is L.Joe~

You sit on your seat when you heard that voices.Its L.Joe’s line now and you don’t really pay attention to it.You just find some activity to keep you busy so you can’t hear his voices.Hye Ju shook your body at that time but you don’t really care.She keep warn you that Chunji come to her line and still keep his rose,but you don’t care about it to and still busy with your handphone.

Gomin-e kkorieul mulgo neurojyo meil bameul bone tteugoun~

A rose appear in front of your handphone.When you looked at it he’s kneeled in front of you and still continued his sing line.You save your handphone on your bag without look at him.You heard his line already over and this is C.A.P’s line.You still not take that rose from him and he stand up.You think he already give up to you but you feel someone whispering on your right ear.

“I’ll turn you to be my fans and accept this rose someday.”

He walk to the stage and leave you there.You close your right ear as you feel its hot on that spot.When you looked at the stage,he keept the rose again on his tuxedo and went back to singing.You feel your heart hurt at that time,when you look at his smile dissapear.His smile when your forehead touched at that game.The smile when you he winked at you or fans.You feel really bad to him.

Oh,oh~ Nunaui hyanggineun neomu neomuna dalkomhae~

“No More Perfume On You?They sang 3 songs in a row?” You shocked.

You looked at Hye Ju and she still focused with Teen Top.You saw her hold a rose on her hand while he shook his lightstick on the other hand.You don’t know she receive a rose to and you don’t know from who she receive it.

Banjjagi hyangsu go away geugeon yeochingwa na sai trouble maker~

You looked at the stage when you heard that song.Now its L.Joe’ line and you just realized that you had missed C.A.P’s line.

Naemalman deureo neon naekkeo junge choego~

“Because of him I missed C.A.P’s line?”