Chapter one

Fake Love (Jungkook x OC)

1st person POV-
Areum, Diamond, Ji-a and I walked down the hall towards the meeting room. Apparently, PD-Nim had something important to tell us, so important it would completely impact our entire career, he said. The four of us were part of a group called 4U and were rather popular in Korea, but had not quite reached international fame. Hopefully what PD-Nim was about to tell us would change that. 
  We were in the company Big Hit Entertainment, and also lived there in dorms. Speaking of dorms, Areum and I’s shared room was probably a mess right now.. we had rushed to do our makeup and put on clothes as we woke up late. Not even gonna explain why we spent so long in our beds. (Okay fine, it was because I'm not a morning person!)
  
Finally, we reached the meeting room and walked in. My eyes widened to see BTS in there as well. Ji-a, being the oldest and most responsible out of us, nudged me to bow to PD-Nim, and I did so, sweat dropping at my stupid mistake. He gestured for us all to sit down and we each took a seat. Unfortunately, the only seat left for me was the one next to Jeon Jungkook, Golden Maknae, amazing singer, dancer and rapper of BTS. Let’s just say that he and I had a little bit of a rivalry.
  “You just had to sit there, didn't you?” Jungkook rolled his eyes.
  What was that supposed to mean? “Where do you expect me to sit? On the floor? In case you haven't noticed, there's no other seats.”
  “I'd rather you sit on the floor than here.” He replied.
  Why, how could he, saying that like I wanted to sit next to him! “Ahem, ahem.” PD-Nim coughed, “If you two over there, would pay attention, this will be a lot easier for me.” 
  I winced. I did NOT want to get on PD-Nim’s bad side. “Sorry, PD-Nim.” Jungkook and I chorused, throwing a glare at each other.
  “Anyways,” our company founder continued, “our company is doing a social experiment. We are allowing you all to date whomever you want. For one cause—two of you to date.”
  I internally groaned. This was not going to end well.
  “We have decided to put together two of the most popular of your two groups,”
  I cringed. Well, it would be nice, but horrible if you were chosen.
  “Jungkook and—”
  Ha! I feel bad for whoever has to date him—
  “Jihye.”
  My eyes widened at my name being spoken. What?! I heard wrong—right? It wouldn't be me, PD-Nim knew about Jungkook and I's hate for each other.i Why did it have to be me? Why did it have to be Jungkook?
  “I’M NOT GOING OUT WITH HIM/HER!!!” We screamed together. At least we could agree on one thing.
  “Look at him!” I yelled, “I can't go out with Mr-I-think-I'm-So-Good-Looking!”
  “And I can't date a pig on two legs!” Jungkook retorted.
  “What did you say, Jeon Jungkook?”
  “Exactly what you heard, Kim Ji-Hye.” 
  “Guys.” PD-Nim said, trying to calm us down.
  “Well if I'm a pig on two legs, you’re a dung beetle!”
  “Dung beetle? Where the hell’d that come from?”
  “GUYS.” PD-Nim said again, louder this time.
  “It came from a mind that’s smarter than yours!”
  “Says who? You?”
  “GUYS!!!” PD-Nim shouted.
  I gulped. Jungkook gulped. Oops… Rule smack-top-of-the-list-number-one if Big Hit company—never, never, make PD-Nim angry.
  “We’re sorry!” Jungkook immediately apologised.
  I glared at him. There was no we, only him, and I.
  “You guys aren't getting a choice.” PD-Nim sighed. “You’re dating from tomorrow. You’re going to an amusement park in central Seoul, and you are going to enjoy it. Understood?”
  The two of us nodded, all eyes on us. “Is that it, sir?” Jin asked.
  PD-Nim hmmed, confirming his sentence. “You may go.”
  I ran out of the room as fast as I could. I immediately went to where I always went when I was upset. The Big Hit Entertainment building rooftop. Bit cliche, I know. But rooftops are just so relaxing, and they just lift the pressure off you.
  Also, a couple of swings have been installed, so even better.  One was your average one, and the other was more of a basket you could lay down in.
  I sat on the edge of the basket and swung, letting my hate for Jungkook fly away behind me. Why did I hate him anyways? He was quite a nice guy, not to mention good looking and talented. Oh yeah. How could I forget? It was because of that day...

  —Flashback—
I sat on the edge of the walls of the rooftop, staring out at the sunset. It really was beautiful. Hair billowing behind me, I kicked my feet, being careful not to fall off.
  “That’s dangerous, you know.” A familiar voice rang out behind me.
  “Kookie!” I giggled and patted a space beside me, “Come sit.”
  “Nuh-uh, I'll fall off.”
  “Fine. Party pooper.” I climbed off the wall and stood beside Jungkook, nudging him with an elbow. “What’s up?”
  “Nothing, I was just bored.” He replied.
  “Hmm.. how about we play truth or dare? I love that game!”
  “Sure. You can go first.”
  “Okay! Truth or dare?”
  “Dare.”
  “I dare you to sit on that wall with me. Come on.”
  “Fine.” And we climbed onto the wall. To be honest, there was a little landing underneath, so it was safe, even if you fell off onto the next level. “All right, truth or dare?”
  “Truth.” I was expecting something juicy like, ‘Would you marry V or Rapmonster?’, but nope, Jungkook gave me a:
  “If you could add one addition to this rooftop, what would you add?”
  I rolled my eyes. “Jungkook, that's boring!”
  Jungkook stuck out his tongue. “Answer the question already.” 
  “Okay.. I'd add swings. Like those basket ones you can lie down in..”
  “Really? I prefer the sitting ones.”
  “Pfft, those are so unoriginal!”
  “Hey, there’s a lot of basket ones too!”
  “Whatever.” I said. “Truth or dare?”
  “Truth.”
  I chuckled evilly, “Heh, who do you have a crush on?”
  Jungkook’s face turned red and he looked away. It was kind of cute. “N-no one.”
  “Really?” I teased, leaning closer to his face.
  “Yep.” He replied, face turning a shade darker. 
  “Oh come on, you can tell me! I won't tell anyone! Besides, it's not like it's going to be me..”
  “I'm going to go.” Jungkook said.
  “Aww, but Jungkookie, the fun just started!”
  He ignored me. That's when I realised something was wrong. 
  “Jungkook?”
  He left. 
  And he never treated me like the old Jungkook again. He talked to me like I was the worst person on earth. He hurt me. I trusted him. That's why I hated Jeon Jungkook.                                                                                                                        

A/N: I do not mean any offence to any of the other BTS members by saying that Jungkook is most popular!!

Btw, have you guys seen BTS's new MVs?! Like.. just..can they be any more bloody talented and good looking?!?!?!?!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *screams*

Thanks for reading!

-A