Chapter 2

Unexpected

(A/N)Thank you so much guys for the 13 views! I really didn't expect this! I would be writing new chapter maybe twice a week? Bye guys!Xoxo<3

 

 

(Y/N)'s POV

 

I started packing all my stuff that I need to bring to South Korea. The next day I went to school feeling happy but sad at the same time since I need to tell Sarah this news immediately or not she would be REALLY REALLY mad at me if I just leave without telling her first.

 

 

"Hi Sarah!"  I greeted and hugged her like what we do everyday.

 

"Hi, (Y/N)!" 

 

"(Y/N), have you watched Scarlet Heart?? Baekhyun's acting in that drama is super good!" 

 

"Yeah..." 

 

''Actually, Sarah, I-I'm going to m-move to South Korea in one week time....."

 

Sarah's eyes widened at what I said. "That's good! Maybe you can bring me there some day!"

 

I didn't expect this. I thought Sarah would be angry but instead,she kept on asking so many question. She jumped up and down like a 5 years old kid when she knew I would be staying in the same neighbourhood with EXO.

 

"You will bring me there on scool holidays right??" asked Sarah with an eyebrow lifted.

 

"Of course I will! How could I spend the school holidays fangirling without you? It is our routine." you said with a gigle.

 

"Ommo, Thankyou sooooo much (Y/N)!! And don't forget me there okay?"

 

"Your welcome and okay I promise I won't"you said.

 

''Promise?"

 

"Promise."

 

 

 

(A/N) So this is the end of Chapter 2! Iknow this chapter is super short and  boring cause it is just (Y/N) talking to Sarah. I promise the next chapter will be longer and  less boring than this.Sorry guys....Xoxo<3