Chapter 3

Unexpected

Soorrrrrryyyyyy guys I havent been updating for a while.....I was super busy with school...I hope you guys understand me..Bye guys!!!XOXO!!

 

 

 

 

 

"We are here miss."the driver said.

 

You have arived at your new house at South Korea. It was damn big but you were used to it since you came from a wealthy family. You hoped out of the car and looked at your new house while your driver helped you to unload your luggage from the car.

 

"And here is the house's keys." said the driver.

 

"Thanks Mr. Lee." you said with a smile on your face.

 

You knew how to speak korean since you had learned them since you were 6. 

 

You walked in the house and started decorating your new bedroom until your phone rang.

 

"Hello, Mum"

 

"Have you arrived at Seoul?"

 

"Yes and the house is amazing Mum!! Thank you sooo much."

 

"Anything for you darling."

 

"Urmmm....I think I need to hang up now Mum. I need to finish my unpacking."

 

"Okay [Y/N]. If anything happen just call me okay?"

 

"Okay Mum. Bye. Love you!!"

 

"Love you too"

 

You endeed the call and quickly unpack the whole thing.

 

"Tommorow is a big day! Better sleep early" you mumbled to yourrself and quickly went to sleep.

 

The next morning......

 

You decided to just walk to your university sinc it is just a 10 minute walk fro your house.

 

You tried to look your best and put on some makeup and walked while humming to EXO's Heaven.

 

"BEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP............" you tilted your head to the direction and what you last remember is you were lying on the ground feeling unbearable pain.

 

[Chen's POV]

 

I was forced to go out and buy some grocery with Kyungsoo and Yixing. I wasnt a excelent driver but I still can drive. It was our 6 months break from schedule and we didnt have our manager with us. 

 

"Yah! Can you guys stop screaming in the car? I regreted that I brought you guys!!!!!!" scremed Kyungsoo.

 

"Like I really want to drive this car..."

 

We kept on arguing until I suddenly saw a girl walking and hit her.

 

"Yah! Its your fault that I had hit a girl"

 

I quickly head out of the car and brought the girl in bridal style and forced Yixing to drive us to the nearest hospital. I was shivering that the girl was covered with blood.

 

After 10 minutes we arrived at the hospital and I carried that girl into the hospital and the nurses took over her.