Chapter 1

Unexpected

(A/N)Hi guys!!!!!!This my first fanfic and I hope you guys like it! This is my first time writing my own fanfic and it is EXO Chen's fanfic.Since my bias in EXO is Chen, I decided to make his fanfic first.Maybe I will make the other member's fanfic also but it will take some time because I am busy with school and stuff.Sorry if this fanfic is quite boring and I'm not a good author so forgive me if I made too much spelling or grammar mistakes. So.......hope you guys can enjoy this!!!Xoxo<3 

 

 

 

 

''Mum!!!!This is unfair why do you want to stay at South Korea all by MYSELF???????''said (Y/N) in frusturation.

''Why??I thought you have been always dreaming to go toSouth Korea all this time?''said (Y/M) 

''Of course I would LOVE to go to South Korea but NOT STAY THERE BY MYSELF!''(Y/N) said,tears almost running down your cheeks but you hold it back.

"(Y/N) dear,how many times do you want me to say,you are not alone.There are maids and drivers who will take care of you there so don't worry,my dear."your Mum said.

"But Mum,it is so diferent from Malaysia,where I grow up and live!"argued (Y/N) still not wanting to go to South Korea like your parents wanted.

Your parents forced you to go to South Korea and leave Malaysia,where you grew up and had so much fun. You know now you NEED to leave Sarah,your schoolmate or more likely your best friend that you have spend time fangirling EXO since you guys have known each other since you was 13 years old. It was so nice thinking about it. Every weekends you would spend time at Sarah's house or your house watching EXO music videos,vines and anything that is related to EXO. You guys can spend hours by just fangirling at EXO. Your bias is Chen(Jongdae) meanwhile Sarah's is Lay.

"Well....for your information EXO's house is just in your neighbourhood! I purposely bought the house since I know how much you fangirl them."said your Mum refering to the collection of EXO's albums,murchandise and posters.You haven't went to even one of EXO's fansign or concert so you didn't have the opportunity to meet EXO in real life.

Your eyes rounded at what your Mum just said."Sorry Mum I want to stay there please don't cancel everything! Now I do want to go there!"you said with a smile from ear to ear.

"When will I be going there?"you asked ready to pack all your stuffs to stay at South Korea for 5 years to further your studies at Seoul National University.You were one of the most smartest student at your school,you also have a pretty face that everybody was jealous about and you also have the talent to sing,dance and play some musical instruments like piano and guitar.

"In 2 weeks."said your Mum,glad that you agreed to go to South Korea.

"Bye Mum I am going to pack all of my things and thanks Mum!'' you said,kissing your beloved Mum.