Step 1: Basic Setup

How to Write a Cliche

Suhyun slammed her locker door as the familiar scent wafted by.

She gritted her teeth to keep cool, his presence stunning her in place. She was scared to make any moves in case she bumps into him. The young girl even stopped breathing to still herself as much as possible. The steps grew louder, and her back straightened when she felt the small brush on her back. She even squeaked.

“Hey, Suhyun.”

The girl swallowed her shriek.

“H-H-Hey, Wonho!” She cursed herself for her shaky and high voice. “I mean, hi!”

She bit her tongue for being so lame, yet smiled when he chuckled. Her trapped tongue was visible between her teeth, and it took a few seconds before she noticed. Suhyun covered , stopping her gasp as well.

“Hello.”

The girl’s heart jumped when she saw the man mouth, “cute”.

“Um, I was just wondering if we can meet up for the project after school? Like on Saturday?” The charming man smirked at the girl’s intense blush. “I know we still have like a month, but it’d be good- “

“Where?!” Suhyun cursed herself when Wonho jumped at the sudden outburst. “I-I mean, sure. Wh-Where would you like to meet up?”

“How about that new café?” Wonho leaned in unconsciously. “Would that be okay?”

Suhyun was not prepared for this proximity. dried at the lack of distance between the tips of their nose, and her eyes darted between his shiny, black hair, his eyes his cheeks, to his lips and, and-

“S-sure!” Suhyun forced herself to answer to avoid her sudden collapse. “I-it’s not far from my place so I can go!”

“Nice, see you then.” Wonho took a step a leave, but quickly stopped. “Oh, and you look pretty today.”

Suhyun instantly punched his arm to cover her blush

“Oh, stop it, Wonho-ssi!” She didn’t stop her punches. “You’re embarrassing me!”

“Y-yah.” Wonho calmly caught her fist in his hand. “I’ll stop the comments.”

Suhyun was stunned by the quick cooling of her rage.

“O-okay…”

She didn’t expect him to lean in for a second time.

“And call me oppa.”

~~~don't forget the tilde borders amirite.

Hayi threw her pillow to the ground.

“WAS THAT IT?!” The university student rolled on her friend’s bed as she screamed into the sheets. “YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUS THERE HAS TO BE MORE!”

“Unnie, calm down!” Suhyun rushed over to grip the older girl and keep her in place. “I already cleaned this be like twice since you-!”

“We need to practice kissing.” Hayi gripped the short haired girl’s shoulders in return. “That café is where the magic will happen, and I want you to be ready when he goes for my little angel’s-!”

Suhyun covered the older’s face with the pillow from the ground.

“Can you both not talk about boys for one second?” The girls looked to the tall boy leaning over the desk. “Unless it’s about how to disarm one that has a knife, then sure go ahead.”

“How can we disarm him when the boy disarms our poor little girl with a simple whisper?!” Hayi threw the pillow across the room to the tall boy. “And don’t wear caps indoors, Bobby!”

“At least we know where Suhyun’s violence comes from.” Bobby turned with a dead stare. “You monster.”

“Monster?” Hayi hopped off the bed. “Monster?!”

Hayi waved her arms in a dance before crossing them in a thuggish way.

“Am I creeping in your heart, babe?” The oldest girl then stomped with her backfoot. “Only then you can call me monster.”

Bobby shook his head in disgust before throwing a pencil. The eraser point landed on her forehead with a small whine before it landed harmlessly against the floor. Hayi was ready to pummel him, but jumped when he stood suddenly. His gaze was focused on Suhyun’s, his eyes menacing. His whole body was still with hidden fury.

“If you’re going to woo a boy,” he uttered. “Then you’ll need to practice.”

Suhyun stepped back when Bobby strode towards her. He didn’t stop his march, forcing the younger girl to move away from him. She gasped when the wall pressed up against her, cornering her. She was ready to jump out of the way, but the strong hand that slammed the wall behind her made Suhyun freeze.

She squeaked.

“Now.” Bobby leaned in, forcing Suhyun covered with both hands. “Practice your charms.”

They both ignored the muffled screams from behind them.

“H-Hey Wonho,” Suhyun hesitantly whispered as she held Bobby’s shirt with a gulp. “Nice weather today, huh?”

“If he leans in like this,” Bobby growled as his moved his body close to Suhyun’s. “You better be ready to make a move- “

The short-haired girl shoved the boy away, causing him to fall back in surprise.

“IT’S SO WEIRD!” Bobby’s eyes widened. “YOU’RE MY BROTHER’S FRIEND!”

“WHAT WAS BOBBY DOING?!” A wiry boy shoved himself into Suhyun’s room, a guitar in hand and the other on the door knob. “I SWEAR YOU BETTER HANDS OFF MY SISTER OR ELSE-!”

“CHANHYUK GET OUT!” Hayi and Suhyun both threw the pillow at the older brother. “NO ONE ASKED YOU!”

“YOU BETTER NOT BE-!” Chanhyuk was cut off by the pillow projectile to the face. “I WILL BE BACK!”

Bobby could only chuckle when his friend left with rage.

“Well, this was something.” The tall boy leaned back on the floor, closing his eyes as he threw a leg over a raised knee. “You have a few days before Judgement Day, so you better get ready.”

The short-haired girl huffed, pouting as her best friends looked upwards with a smirk.

"Stop it, you two!"