Welcome to Uthopia University: A Glimpse of the Royals' Lives

Royal Differences

 

 

 

Nayoung steps out of her car and as soon as she does so, she notices how the students stop talking and stop walking as they glance over at her direction. She carefully studies them, realizing that they might be non-royals, since there are only a few royals here and she already recognizes most of them. The faces she is currently seeing is new to her so her first guess must be right.

 

She motions for her driver that she's good to go and gathers her things. The students stare at her in awe, some actually might be in fear since well, she doesn't portray any emotions. She doesn't even bother to flash them even just a small smile. But being the considerate person that she is, since she does have to keep up with her title as the future heir to the King of England's throne, she bows courteously as the students greet her, one by one, making a way for her.

 

She hears the students whispering to one another and she manages to catch a few.

 

"Oh my. That's the school president. Behave yourselves."

 

"That's the future heir to the King's throne."

 

"Woah really? She looks so cool."

 

"She looks pretty even though she's not smiling."

 

"I heard she's got an IQ over 160. She's the highest scorer here in campus."

 

"Not only that! Heard she made it in the top 10 list of people who are like the smartest in the whole world!"

 

"No ! Seriously?!"

 

"Hey, watch your language! She might punish you for that."

 

Nayoung smiles to herself because what they said is true. Since she's the only daughter of the King of England, she's the automatic and only heir to his throne. Of course, being a well-rounded and top ranking student is a must if you want to lead an entire country in the mere future. Plus, her father expects more from her since she is the only heir. She should be perfect for the throne so she tries her best to be perfect. It's a well-known fact that nobody in this world is perfect and is merely impossible to be one. But for Nayoung's father, she has to make it possible. She's supposed to make it possible.

 

So far, Nayoung's done a pretty good job, impressing her father with her skills and naturally gifted talents. She's the current president of the Uthopia University, has an average IQ rate of over 160, highest scoring student all over the UK and ranked in the top 10 worldwide. She's also never failed to impress everyone even in the line of sports. Well, she's only the captain of the school's fencing team and is also ranked 1st in the UK, participating in world class competitions to maintain their good reputation. She also leads the most amazing team of debaters in all of UK, adding to the list of reasons "Why Im Nayoung is almost perfect?". She's a great and calm leader, impressing the people that her father currently leads, convincing them that she's fit to replace his father when the right time comes.

 

But as I said before, nobody's perfect. Even the almost "perfect" people make the slightest of mistakes in their life, tainting their almost "perfect" record. With this single but complicated "mess" (that's how her father calls it) that Nayoung got herself into, her father's expectations on her drops, making their relationship drift apart. Nayoung almost loses it when her father tells her how disappointed he is when he found out about it.

 

It wasn't her fault though. It was human nature and she can't help it.

 

She can't help it if she fell in love.

 

Nayoung shakes her head a bit to clear her thoughts. She walks through the sea of students with ease, making her sigh in relief since bowing made her tired already. The students start to buzz again, talking to their own little cliques. She didn't understand most of them though since they are all speaking in different languages. She is familiar with some of them since she's supposed to speak multiple languages, one of the skills that a royal must possess. She recognizes that there are French students, as well as Russian, American, Australian (since you can easily distinguish them with their Aussie accents), she even hears some people speaking in Chinese and Korean, people from the Orient.

 

Nayoung is about to continue walking again when she hears the student talk a little louder this time. She hears one of them exclaiming the sentence that made her slightly crack up, since the students panicked even more because of her Vice President's arrival.

 

"Holy . It's the Ice Queen!"

 

"She's hot though so it's kinda ironic to hear people call her Ice Queen even though she's ing hot."

 

She turns around to see what will happen to that student who uses such foul words. She then sees Jung Chaeyeon, the daughter of the President of Russia, scowling at the sea of students, threatening them that she'll give them detention on the very first day of classes. The students bow their heads, mumbling quick apologies before moving to make a way for her to go through. Chaeyeon seems to be satisfied with their apologies but she doesn't flash them a single smile, instead, she gives them her signature "icy" stare. She's like Medusa, but instead of turning people into stone, she can make students freeze in their positions with just a single stare. That's not some sort of wizardry or witchcraft. It's just something that Jung Chaeyeon is only capable of.

 

It's only the first day of school, and these non-royals are starting to piss a certain Jung Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon's definitely not going to like that since she spends more time in the disciplinary room more than Nayoung since Nayoung, well she has to attend to everyone's problems since she is after all, president of the school. Chaeyeon makes her way to Nayoung, a scowl written on her beautiful face.

 

"Take it easy, Chae. They still need to learn proper manners and etiquette here.", Nayoung consoles her, placing a hand on the younger girl's shoulder.

 

Chaeyeon tries to relax her nerves, "I know but they should also have an idea on what "proper" is! This school is known to have proper mannered and educated students!", she says, rather furious. "Those pesky non-royals. Ruining the good name of this school. I'm going to make sure that they get proper disciplinary actions to straighten out their foul attitudes.", she huffs, blowing off the few strands of hair away from her face, following Nayoung to her office.

 

Of course, as president, Nayoung has her very own office. One of the perks of being a campus president.

 

Nayoung chuckles at how the younger girl acts around commoners, reminding her why she ended up being vice president instead of being president. You see, Chaeyeon's not really a "people person". That's how her father raised her to be. Cold, ruthless, and heartless. Her father believes that you can lead a country by letting your people fear you, so you won't have any trouble on making sure that they are always on check. Her personality also matches her features. Fair, white complexion, cold and piercing dark eyes, perfectly-shaped nose, her features are sharp, making her frightening. She is frightening but the world thinks that that what makes her beautiful. Fearsome and yet undeniably alluring.

 

Winter. That's what Nayoung thinks of whenever she sees Chaeyeon. She's cold as ice and her features are elegant and simply outstanding. Also, because she grew up in Russia. Chaeyeon's father made her realize how ruthless and cruel the world is at such a young age. She already learned several forms of martial arts at a young age of 9. So if you will ever meet her in a dark alley and you try to bring harm, there's going to be a really low chance that you'll get out without a broken bone, or worse, you won't be able to see the living daylight ever again. She's smart as well, but still not enough to beat Nayoung in the school's rankings. Chaeyeon also learned how to fire a gun at the age of 12. So she landed herself a position in the archery team of the school. Close to shooting and handling a gun but Chaeyeon still leads the team nonetheless. Chaeyeon leads the archery team of the school, maintaining its high rank, just like Nayoung and her fencing team. She wanted to lead a club that has something to do with martial arts and stuff but Nayoung always denies her request. Nayoung always tells her how dangerous it can be and you should never raise a royal to be an "assasin" or somewhere in between the lines. So there she is, stuck as the captain of the archery team.

 

Well she didn't mind though. Since she still gets to shoot at things. And somehow still be a little violent.

 

Chaeyeon also hated non-royals with a passion. She hated the rude and impolite ones the most, but so far, she can still handle being in a room filled with somehow educated commoners.

 

Nayoung and Chaeyeon have been together ever since they were young since, well, their fathers somehow agree with each other. Nayoung held books and solved mind puzzles when she was young while Chaeyeon held a gun, punching and kicking people. Chaeyeon is a fierce one while Nayoung is a quiet one. That's why people think they are the perfect pair. Nayoung handles the situations where speaking with words is needed, while Chaeyeon handles the situations where speaking with her fists is needed (Nayoung stops her before she kills someone though).

 

The ones that lead the Uthopia University.

 

The Stone President and the Ice Queen.

 

Now who came up with these nicknames?

 

"Pres and VP! Wait for me!", the voice booms throughout the entire hallways, making Nayoung close her eyes. 

 

She knows very well who the owner of that voice is.

 

Speak of the devil and the devil shall come.

 

Chaeyeon chuckles as she sees the worried look on Nayoung's face. They both feel arms slinging onto their shoulders, a giggle escaping from the mouth of the newcomer. Chaeyeon turns to greet the newcomer with a small smile playing on her lips. 

 

"Hey, Som."

 

"Hey, Ice Queen! Long time no see!", Somi greets back, making Chaeyeon grimace.

 

"Stop it with that nickname. It's annoying me. You're the reason why the students lost their respect on me. You told everyone to call me that."

 

Somi looks at her, her eyes slightly big, "Really? I don't recall."

 

"Christmas Ball. When everyone was gathered in the main hall for the final announcements? That's when you suddenly shouted that name, since you were so insanely drunk by that time.", Chaeyeon reminds her with a roll of her eyes.

 

Somi's face then shows signs of remembering, "Oh yeah... Sorry about that.", she smiles sheepishly at Chaeyeon.

 

"Not to mention, you also puked at me by that time, when I tried to get you back to your room.", Nayoung joins their conversation, removing Somi's arm from her shoulder. "You know, sometimes, it makes me think that you're not really royal with the way you are acting.", Nayoung adds, shaking her head.

 

Somi then gets in between the two, walking with them to Nayoung's office.

 

"Hey I did apologize to you by that time. I even cleaned your dress as an apology.", Somi pouts.

 

Nayoung rolls her eyes, "Whatever Ennik Somi Douma. You better start acting like a royal before I tell your father about it."

 

"Please don't! You know Matthew will ground me if he knows about my shenanigans here!", Somi pleads.

 

"See? You don't even use honorifics when speaking about your father."

 

Chaeyeon just watches how the two start to bicker over proper manners and the like as they continue to make their way to Nayoung's office.

 

"Oh, Nayoung before I forget.", Chaeyeon suddenly interjects, making the two snap their heads toward Chaeyeon's direction, stopping their debate about why talking about world peace, peace treaties and whatnot in a formal event is a better topic than hamsters. Nayoung being on the side about world peace and Somi on hamsters.

 

"You need to sign some papers. The dean sent them earlier. It's some new ground rules since we've got more students now."

 

"Oh. Okay then. I'll read right through them."

 

Somi continues to pester Nayoung, constantly poking her on the cheek, making the latter scowl. Chaeyeon just shakes her head at the scene before her.

 

Ennik Somi Douma, she prefers being called "Somi" since she's always hated how her name is such a mouthful for people to pronounce. She blames her father, the King of Netherlands for it. Somi's one of the youngest students in Uthopia University. She, as well, is very smart like Chaeyeon and Nayoung. But she tends to have this childish attitude of hers, so Nayoung thinks so otherwise. Somi likes shopping and she is always updated on the latest fashion trend worldwide. She always rushes to the mall and shops online as well like there's no tomorrow. Somi's into rock climbing, since the younger girl tends to be interested taking up such adventures in life so she's a member of the school's Rock Climbers Club. She is also a taekwondo third-degree black belt holder. The girl can be scary as well like Chaeyeon but she never uses violence to get what she wants.

 

She uses her charms. She's world-renowned for her exotic beauty and charms. She shocks the entire world because of her talent and beauty, even though she's only 16. She's also a model for several clothing lines as well as for perfumes. She's one of the most popular students in Uthopia University in terms of her beauty. She's also adored by millions of people worldwide, royals and non-royals, combined.

 

Nayoung grabs her keys from her pocket. When she finds them, she inserts it on the door, unlocking it. The three girls make their way inside, Somi sitting right away on Nayoung's desk, placing both her feet on her table. She grabs a lollipop from Nayoung's candy bowl on her desk, unwrapping it and popping it into .

 

Nayoung grimaces at the younger girl's antics, "Somi, feet off the table. And get off my bloody desk because this is MY office. So if you continue to act like that, then I suggest you get out of my office now."

 

The girl just looks at her and shrugs. She continues to eat her lollipop as she plays with her phone. Nayoung just sighs and proceeds to check the papers Chaeyeon told her about. She sits on the couch in her office and Chaeyeon joins her, reading another batch of papers.

 

As campus president, there are really a lot of work to do. Nayoung hates it but she has to. She needs to redeem herself from her father. She needs to prove to him that she is rightful for the throne.

 

Chaeyeon breaks the silence, "Have you prepared your speech for the opening ceremony later on?"

 

Nayoung answers, not looking up from the papers she's reading, "Yeah. I think it'll be enough to please the masses."

 

Chaeyeon nods and goes back to what she was doing. A knock from the door stops them from their activities. Chaeyeon stands up and moves to see who knocked. She opens the door and sees a girl, slightly smaller than her and also has black hair. She has her phone in her hand, a penguin keychain dangling from it.

 

"Uhm, is Nayoung already there?", she asks Chaeyeon.

 

"Yes she's here.", Chaeyeon tells her and then she ruffles her hair, "You're late though. We need the rest of the papers now."

 

Oh, I forgot to mention that Chaeyeon's got a soft spot when it comes to her friends.

 

"Sorry, I had to talk to my dad and clear some things.", she apologizes as she enters the room, grabbing a folder from her bag. She hands the folder to Nayoung, who looks up and grabs it from her. Nayoung looks at her, "You're late, Kim Sohye. As usual."

 

Sohye smiles sheepishly as she mumbles quick apologies at Nayoung. Nayoung just smiles and continues to analyze the papers. Sohye waves and smiles at Somi and Somi winks at her. She's always been playful.

 

Kim Sohye, the daughter of the President of the United States who just seems to be really obsessed with penguins.

 

Yes.

 

Penguins.

 

She thinks that every human started off as a penguin, instead of apes. She also thinks that people should pay more attention to protecting the penguins from extinction or something like that. She is an innocent one, perfectly unaware yet of most of the world's cruelty. Nayoung and Chaeyeon makes sure that it stays that way, making sure that her innocence doesn't get tainted by you know who (okay, it's Somi. You know how dangerously influential that girl is). Sohye is the secretary of the student council and her dad is part of the board of directors of the school, aside from being President of the US. So, yeah, she owns a part of the school. She's just really endearing and precious that people find that cute about her. She's also part of the Drama Club in their school, in charge of handling performances when there are special events in the school.

 

Sohye starts to clean off the remaining paper work in Nayoung's desk, organizing it. She's careful not to move Somi's feet while cleaning since the younger girl just seems to be so attached with her phone. She also likes to clean and stuff, keeping them all in place and all organized.

 

See how innocent she is?

 

Another knock from the door. Sohye moves to open it and this time, a rather chubby-looking girl appears, a little smaller than Sohye, her eyes forming into crescents as soon as she sees the one who opened the door.

 

"Yah! Kim Sohye! You didn't tell me that you're already here!", the girl pouts, making Sohye into a blushing, speechless mess.

 

"Hey Mina.", Chaeyeon greets as she snaps her fingers in front of Sohye, to hopefully bring her back to reality.

 

"Yo Kang Mina!", Somi shouts, her feet still on the table.

 

Nayoung just hums and nods at Mina's direction. Mina smiles at all of them and looks at Chaeyeon.

 

"Hey, Chae, can I borrow this penguin for a sec? She still needs to help me improve my grammar in English."

 

"Yeah, su--"

 

Chaeyeon didn't get to finish her sentence for Mina cuts her off immediately, "Oh thank you so much! I'll bring her back before the ceremony starts!", she says as she grabs Sohye's hand, making her into a blushing, speechless mess again as they leave the room.

 

Kang Mina is the daughter of the Prime Minister of Japan. Nothing much about her except that she seems to be really interested with the council's secretary which is Kim Sohye. At some point last year, the girl asked Sohye to be her tutor in English since she keeps on flunking in that subject. Sohye didn't refuse though since she did kinda had a secret crush on her. She loves to cook but loves eating even more. She's a school darling as well since aside from her cute and refreshing looks, she is also a member of the Dance Club of the school and she's one of the best dancers around. Her eyes turn into crescents as she smiles. She's popular for being cute and just being more cute. She's also innocent as well just like Sohye, another jewel to protect from Somi and her witchcraft.

 

Chaeyeon shuts the door then looks at Somi who has the same look that says what-the-hell-just-happened.

 

"It's too early to study. I mean, it's just the first day.", Somi points out.

 

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure there must be another reason.", Chaeyeon says as she walks around the room, tidying up as well.

 

"Yeah. I bet they're in the school's comfort room. In one of the cubicles, making out.", Somi snickers.

 

"Somi, shut up before I kick you out.", Nayoung warns, looking sternly at Somi who looks at her innocently.

 

"Oh please. It's not like you and Jieqiong don't do that. I once caught you making out in one of the school gardens and I almost took a picture of i---", Chaeyeon cuts off Somi's sentence by covering and whispering in the younger girl's ear.

 

"You better not talk about that. You'll trigger her emotions."

 

Somi and Chaeyeon looks at Nayoung who was calmly holding the papers earlier. But now, the papers in her hands are already crumpled, teared up even, because of what Somi said. She's obviously triggered from what Somi had mentioned. Chaeyeon approaches Nayoung and wraps an arm around her, trying to calm her down. Somi feels bad so she removes her feet on her table, mumbles an apology with her head down.

 

"I'm sorry, Nayoung. That was insensitive of me. I forgot that talking about her is taboo."

 

Nayoung controls her breathing. She releases a deep sigh, looking at the younger girl.

 

"It's fine, Som. Just don't remind me of it.", she mumbles underneath her breath.

 

Somi nods and looks at Nayoung ruefully. Nayoung just smiles at her and goes back to reading the teared up papers. She has to ask a new batch of copies from Sohye again. She hates overworking the younger girl but someone's idiocy got to her nerves so Sohye gets to work hard again. She sighs and just focuses on reading.

 

Another knock comes from the door, making Chaeyeon grunt.

 

"Seriously, why are there so many people visiting your office, Nayoung?", she complains as she stands up to get the door.

 

Nayoung just shrugs and chuckles at the younger girl's problem. Somi already had her earphones on, probably listening to some catchy music that is currently the latest trend, totally zoning out of their conversation.

 

"YAH KIM SOHYE!", a rather loud, high-pitched voice, said while loudly banging on the door.

 

Chaeyeon immediately opens the door to prevent it from breaking. She tries her best to not punch the tactless girl in front of her, a girl with red hair that falls down on the middle of her back, small, doe-like dark eyes, and a voice that can definitely break multiple glass windows, all at once.

 

"Yeonjung, what the hell? Can't you keep your mouth shut even just this once?!", Chaeyeon scowls at her, checking her ears if they're still working. Nayoung had to cover her ears when she hears Chaeyeon mentioning the name.

 

"I'm sorry, Chae but have you seen Sohye? She's supposed to be in the club room now since we have to polish our performance for the opening ceremony. She still has to master that solo of hears and nail that soprano part in our latest play.", Yeonjung informs Chaeyeon, opening , probably going to demonstrate what part she is talking about.

 

Chaeyeon covers her ears, just in case, "Sohye's not here at the moment, Yeonjung. Mina came here earlier and asked for her and we have no idea where they are.", Yeonjung closes , successfully stopping her from singing. Chaeyeon removes her hands with a sigh of relief.

 

"Oh.", Yeonjung mumbles.  "Well then, I'll go now and look for her~!", she suddenly sings in such a high pitch that Chaeyeon thinks that she's gone deaf and several glass windows in the office might have been broken.

 

Yeonjung giggles before bidding farewell, off to look for Sohye. Chaeyeon shuts the door, rubbing her probably swollen ear. She sits down beside Nayoung again, looking rather tired.

 

Yoo Yeonjung, the person who is totally tactless, sadistic and just pure evil. She is the one leading the Drama Club of the school, and Sohye is with her to help lead as well. The two often plays the lead roles on every screenplay that Yeonjung ends up writing for presentations in school as well as worldwide events. She's known for her talent in singing since as Chaeyeon heard earlier, the girl's capable of breaking your eardrums as well as several glass objects. Aside from using her talent to showcase how beautiful and you know, how talented she is, she uses it for pure evil doings like screaming at her friends' ears. So friendly reminder, when you're around her, make sure you have earplugs if you don't want to end up being deaf.

 

She's also the Princess of Denmark, and her people look up to her as well. She's very respectable and caring for them, just like how a future queen should be.

 

"Seriously, Nayoung, if another person knocks on the door, I will murder that person if you make me stand up and get it.", Chaeyeon threatens but it didn't really sound much of a threat since she sounds really tired.

 

Nayoung laughs lightly, "I didn't tell you to get the door everytime someone knocks on it."

 

"Whatever, Nayoung. I ain't moving another inch if I hear a knock on that stupid, bloody door.", Chaeyeon mumbles and ends up lying on the other half of the couch, her arm resting on her face.

 

Nayoung just shakes her head and checks her watch. She still has 45 minutes till the announcement comes on, signalling of the start of the opening ceremony.

 

"Where's Chungha by the way? She's late. Like absolutely late.", Nayoung asks Chaeyeon.

 

"She's still in vacation. She'll probably be here by next week or so. You know how that girl treasures her perks of being part of the council."

 

Nayoung shakes her head as she hears Chaeyeon's response. Ah yes. Part of the perks of being a student council member is that you can skip classes whenever you want to. The professors still allows you to catch up on the latest lessons so there's no problem if you skipped classes even a bit.

 

Kim Chungha, the daughter of the President of Germany, enjoys her perks of being a student council member way too much. She skips most of their classes. There was a time when she didn't show up for an entire semester. She was actually in Hawaii that time, enjoying her vacation. The girl still managed to pass the semester, get high marks even. That's how strong Kim Chungha's magic is.

 

She's also the one that leads the Dance Club of the school, making it world-class, winning several competitions around the UK, even around the world. Her charismatic appearance and energy while she dances is the one that makes her the headlines of several news articles within the locale and as well as different parts of the world.

 

A knock disturbs their peaceful solitude. Chaeyeon growls, "Nayoung, if I get that, I swear this room will be covered in blood soon."

 

Nayoung stands up with a shake of her head, a small smile on her lips. Chaeyeon's like a time bomb that's like ready to explode at any given moment. She gets triggered whenever she's not in a good mood. In short, whenever she's pissed off.

 

"Alright, I'm getting it."

 

Nayoung opens the door and sees a girl who is tall and slim, slightly taller than Nayoung and has red, pouty lips. She is also clad in the school's cheerleading uniform. The tall girl seems to have someone with her as well, but since she's tall, Nayoung couldn't quite see who is behind her.

 

"Bonjour, Mademoiselle Nayoung.", she smiles brightly at Nayoung, the French accent still quite evident in the way she speaks.

 

"What is it you need, Doyeon?", she asks the French girl.

 

Kim Doyeon, the daughter of the President of France, is the cheerleading captain of the Uthopia University. She is known to be extremely tall but is also very charming and charismatic. She has plenty of admirers, royals and non-royals counted. She's one of the most sought after models by different clothing lines and make-up brands since her features just screams sophistication and beauty. She's also been featured in several well-known magazines, making her popularity double and fan club continue to grow. She's quite a lady, if I may add.

 

But behind that sophistication, is still a dorky, playful, alter ego of hers. She always gangs up with Somi when it comes to making shenanigans in this school which of course ends up with them spending a couple of hours in the disciplinary room. Chaeyeon scolds them a lot when that happens.

 

"Ah yes. Jieqiong and I are wondering if---"

 

Nayoung seems to zone out when she hears that name. A wave of emotions overcomes her, making her mind go on overdrive. Her heart beating quite painfully in her chest.

 

"Mademoiselle Nayoung, are you still with me?", Doyeon asks her, bringing her back to reality. Doyeon is trying hard to hide her accent whenever she speaks.

 

Nayoung shakes her head a bit, "Ah yes. Can you repeat that?"

 

"I asked if what time will our performance be for the opening ceremony.", Doyeon repeats her question. "Jieqiong, mon amie, can you please stop hiding behind me? It's just Mademoiselle Nayoung.", her French accent resurfacing again.

 

The girl then moves to stop hiding behind Doyeon. A girl with long, jet black hair, perfectly carved nose, cute, small, pinkish lips and a  pink blush tainting her cheeks, looks at Nayoung's eyes. Staring directly at her soul.

 

"Nayoung.", the girl greets her with a small smile on her lips.

 

There are a lot of words that Nayoung wanted to say to the girl infront of her.

 

I miss you.

 

Did you miss me?

 

And lastly...

 

I still love you...

 

But instead, she comes up with a lame, "Jieqiong.", she greets back, looking stoic.

 

The girls' eyes look down, obviously portraying sadness in them. Nayoung did not miss that. It makes her want to hug her and make sure that everything's okay and make sure that her sadness goes away, reassure her that she'll always be there for her. But she can't.

 

She just can't.

 

Nayoung stands there, tongue-tied and that's when Chaeyeon comes in to the rescue.

 

"Hey, you two! Jieqiong and Doyeon. So about your performance, well, you'll be performing right after the Drama club.", she informs them, looking at the schedule in her hand. "Well, you guys should start warming up and polish your routines. Nayoung here still has to prepare her speech.", she tells them while patting Nayoung's shoulders.

 

"Okay then. Thanks, Chae.", Doyeon gives out a salute, jogging away from the office, making her way to the gymnasium where the cheerleading team practices.

 

Jieqiong follows her, but not before flashing Nayoung one last glance before completely disappearing. Nayoung stares at her retreating figure and sighs. Chaeyeon gives her shoulder a squeeze and smiles sympathetically at her.

 

"You'll be fine, Nayoung. You can do this.", Chaeyeon encourages her.

 

Nayoung thanks Chaeyeon, smiling at her. Somi looks at her as well, offering her a warm smile. She smiles at the younger girl as well. She closes her eyes for a brief moment and opens them again.  She then composes herself as she prepares for her opening speech for the ceremony.

 

 

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

 

 

A/N: Oh yey~ Managed to slip some of the main characters of the story~! Don't worry! The others will make their appearance on the following chapters soon~! And about Mina's character, I prefer her being the chubby-old her, which I like about her. So I'm sticking to that character of hers. Jieqiong's description is kinda obvious now since you know Nayoung and her kinda have a past together (dun dun dun~!) and tbh, I just dunno how to add hers into the mix. And I did mention about the whole Christmas Ball thing right? A little heads up. So planning to write that some point in December so you'll really feel it~! I already had the whole thing (the Christmas Ball) planned out for the main ships in this story which you are about to find out soon~! 

 

Thank you for sticking up with me guys~! Love you all with all my heart~! Don't forget to leave comments and tell me what you think about this~! And if you can, hope y'all can press that little button that says "Upvote" right there on the left upper corner of the screen HAHA! Love you guys~ <3