Let's claim our love - TaeKook

~The plan to melt Yoongi's heart~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather, urghhh just annoyed.. they’re now at the end of their break.. Every BTS members filled the practice room with their blood,sweat and tears… Definitely, live as an idol is so hard to be handle with.. but they loved it.. they love whatever they’re doing right now… how they love to sing, dance, producing lyrics and songs… for them, these things are their life and dreams since they born… how this hard path  totally  change them…..to be more mature and have a good deals in life.

 

Seongdeuk hyung: Yah!! yah!! Kim Namjoon,,,, one more time!!! *repeat the song “Fire” again

 

All of them seemed so stress… they are going to have a BTS concert near around the corner. They should be more focus than ever..

 

Suddenly, the song stopped.

 

Seongduk hyung: Yah!!! KIM TAE!!! What are u doing?? Why are you there??? You should be here!! *pointed at the place where V should be

 

Taetae: ahhh ahh.. mianhae hyung…

 

Seongdeuk hyung: Yah! BANGTAN SEONYEONDAN!!!!! Stop messing around, can you??? It’s near the corner already!!! You’ve got a lot of other songs after this!!! So,please…  once again… *replay the song

 

Seongdeuk hyung is their choreographer… he’s so strict but he have a good heart eventually… but when it comes about practise, he is so delicate and give his 200% of concentration.

 

Seongdeuk hyung: yahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!! Againnnnnnn!!!! What’s wrong with you??? BTS, listen! Don’t go home until you guys finish this perfectly!! Aigesseo?????

 

BTS: yes, hyungnim!

 

Seongduk hyung: ONCE AGAIN!!!

 

After practice like 30 times for that one song,,

 

Seongdeuk hyung: ok! That’s my BTS!!!! PERFECT!!!!!!! U CAN GO HOME NOW…

 

BTS: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! FINALLY!!!!! TQ HYUNG!!

 

Seongdeuk hyung: yea yea,… rest well,guys… I leave first…goodnight guys,…

 

BTS: bye,hyung!!!!!!!!!!

 

Everyone was so ing tired… and ready to go home…

 

Chimchim: yah Tae!!

 

Taetae: yea?

 

Chimchim: I want to meet you! On the rooftop now!!!

 

Taetae: like seriously???? Tonight?? Next time, can’t you??? I’m tired,chim…

 

Chimchim: no no… tonight… it’s between my life and death… please~

 

Taetae: hmmm…ok…. But, get me a tin of soft drink… at the machine!!! The cold one!!!!

 

Chimchim: hmm… ok.. no worry.. wait for me upstairs…

 

Taehyung just nodded his head weakly.. he’s so tired right now… but, if it comes about his bestfriend, he willing to do anything…

 

The breeze on that night, bring some calmness into his empty heart… the stars that laying freely on the wide black sky, bring out some lights inside of his heart… without he realised, the tears came out from his beautiful eyes… he remind of Jungkook… that funky and playful man who is now holding the key of his heart.. he just can’t accept the truth that the man would rejected his love… after two days he confessed, they become like a stranger… they don’t talk anymore to each other like they used to do. It’s hurt Tae’s feeling… he didn’t knew this thing will be happened.. he think, Jungkook is in love with him too.. but, ………. It’s only in his own dream..

 

All of sudden, from nowhere, a beautiful silver necklace fall right in front of his eyes… it’s shock him out…

 

Taetae: woah, Chim, u scared m- ….

 

Tae lost his words after he look at his back…in front of him ..... it’s not Chim..but it’s…..it’s kookie…

 

Taetae: Kookie, what are u-

 

Kook: Hyung, mianhae~ *comes to hug Taehyung…

 

That night, the moon and the star becomes their special witness … the witness of their love and forgiveness…

 

Taetae: no,kook.. you done nothing wrong to me… shuhhh… stop crying… *caressing Kook’s hair

 

Kook: no, until you forgive me…

 

Taetae: ok,ok… even when you’re innocent.. I forgive you.. ok?

 

Kook: so, we’re ok?

 

Taetae: since when we are not? *lie

 

Kook: hmmm… since… u know…hmmm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter