PLAN 1- Take care of yoongi's meal

~The plan to melt Yoongi's heart~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Jimin wanna to lie down his bed, all of sudden he remembered Taetae’s plan… OH! He quickly openned up his wardrobe and chose a simple white shirt and skinny ripped jeans to be wear. Jimin walked outside his room to meet Taetae but he couldn’t find him and jimin took out his phone and called his bestie.

 

Chimchim: Hey, my beloved bestfriendeuuuu..where are you? I couldn’t find you everywhere.. just where are u,alien? Already back home to your planet,huh?

 

Taetae: yeahhh…just fine…I am here…. At the shopping complex.. I’m with Kookie to have some new clothes to bring for our holiday next week…hey, LA mannnn….we need to go shopping or something..we need a new clothes, jeans and many more…ahhh, why do u calling me??is there any emergency??

 

Jimin started to roll his eyes..V and Kookie with shopping never be separated~

 

Chimchim: I’m thinking about your plan the other day… u remember?

 

Taetae: ummm, which plan,chim?hehe

Chimchim: Hey brat, that plan! When we had our talk with tea! Like seriously u forgot? Urghhhh..

 

Taetae: hehe…I know…I’m just teasing you…don’t be mad…hehe

 

Chimchim: ok,ok. I’m not mad…

 

Taetae: so, when will you want to start that plan?

 

Chimchim: now?

 

Taetae: now? Like seriously? You are a man,jiminiee~ wuuuuu

 

Chimchim: hey! Be serious!

 

Taetae: ok,ok…so,what u gonna do?

 

Chimchim: ok,here the deal… I will surprised Suga hyung who is now at his studio working out some music..i wil bring some food and I will spend time with him there. How’s it? Great rite?

 

Taetae:ok…so, u gonna BUY the food?

 

Chimchim: yes! Then what should I do other than buys it?

 

Taetae: hey chim, how about you cook for him?? You know his favourite right? That kimbap! What is it??hmmm

 

Chimchim: Tuna Kimbap, Tae~

 

Taetae: yessss!! Tuna kimbappp! You can do that rite jiminie? i know you can make the best kimbap in the world and beat Jin hyung cooks…hahahahahahahah..but in a condition, it must fill with a lotttttt of loveeeuuu~

 

Jimin blushed… and he smile…

 

Chimchim: hey! That’s so gross….euwww…but surely, I can make it and fill it with a lottttt of loveuuuu…don’t worry..thank u tae for the great idea and advice… I love u my friend…

 

Taetae: really? U love me?

 

Chimchim: yes I am! so much..

 

Taetae: more than yoongi hyung??

 

Jimin could heard Taehyung chuckle and laugh…

 

Chimchim: yahhhh!!!! That’s not what I mean! You are just my friend…not as special as my syuga syuga hyung… *Pout

 

Taete: ok.ok jiminie… I need to go… kookie already yelling at me to stop talking with u and take care of him instead…what a baby that kook… ok, see you at the dorm,ok? And…goodluck ok? U can do it,jiminnie…

 

Chimchim: ok,ok. Just take care of your baby at there… have a nice date ok taehyung ah. I’m going to cook now….bye bye..

 

Taetae: ok..byebye…

 

Taetae smiles as he remember Jimin’s words “have a nice date” hahahaha…

 

Taetae: me? With kookie? Date? Hmmmm…..hahahahaa..nahhhh not bad uhh..hhhahaha,,,yes,kookie im cominggg~

 

…………………………………………………………………………

After had a long cooking war in the kitchen, finally jimin’s tuna kimbapp were done. Jimin started to be so proud with his kimbap… it’s look so delicious and eatable… that is so important. He just hope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter