007

My Teacher and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's holiday here, finally able to put this up! I hope you enjoy ;) *wink wink*

 

“We’re going fast!”

“WE’RE GOING FAST!”

“We kick some !”

“WE KICK SOME !”

The chant goes on and on as the soccer team goes for another lap of running, led by their coach, Moonbyul. They were on their 5th lap when Seulgi noticed Irene, walking side by side with Bogum.

The two were talking with Bogum carrying Irene’s stuffs—as far as she could remember they were hers, while wearing a big smile on his face.

Seulgi almost scoffed.

Almost.

Her eyes still follow the two teachers until they were gone by her sight.

“Yah! Don’t tell me you’re tired already.” Wendy laughed as she slung an arm around her best friend’s neck not forgetting to tiptoe due to height difference.

And only then Seulgi realized she was left behind by her teammates. Well at least Wendy came back.

She wanted to laugh at herself for getting distracted by a person that meant nothing to her.

But that’s what’s annoying!

Irene was starting to feel not just “nothing” to her.

“This is crazy.” She mumbled to herself.

“What’s crazy?”

The shorter girl raised a brow at her. Seulgi almost forgot the girl was still clinging at her.

She playfully shoved her best friend, shaking all unnecessary thoughts away while running.

“YAH! ARE WE HAVING A RACE?!”

Seulgi jogged backwards while facing her friend.

“Maybe?” A grin crept to her face. “Catch up if you can!”

And they laughed running around like kids not until Moonbyul has had enough to blow her whistle to them.

 

--

 

Everybody was busy taking notes but Seulgi was more busy scribbling doodles of people’s faces on her notebook.

“I’d like to commend everyone for passing their term papers on time.”

Seulgi heard Irene—Ms. Bae, talks as she passed by her chair but her ears caught more to the erse whistle of a guy who sits behind her.

‘The ?!’

She looked over her shoulder to see a guy named Dowoon leaning on his side of the arm chair with a erted look on his face.

“Psh, what’s wrong with him?”

Seulgi scoffed but then she realized Dowoon was staring at Ms. Bae’s .

The moment Dowoon bit his lower lip, Seulgi wasn’t able to hold her disgust and tore the paper she was scribbling then shove it right to Dowoon’s face.

She just clenched Dowoon’s face with the paper in between.

“YAH! What’s wrong with you?!”

Dowoon just shoved Seulgi’s hand that palmed his face, standing up from his seat.

It did cause some scene because even Ms. Bae stopped from her lecture with a look of surprise in her face.

But Seulgi couldn’t care less.

She even stood up and faced the fuming Dowoon. The guy was a bit taller than her but she wasn’t intimidated even for a bit.

“Yah! What’s going on you two?” Ms. Bae was now in between them, voice and eyes so stern.

“Seulgi just shoved a paper on my face! I didn’t even do anything to her!”

Ms. Bae’s attention was all on Seulgi now but the said girl’s attention is still on Dowoon, piercing him with her eyes.

“Yah, Kang Seulgi.” Ms. Bae tried to ask her what was wrong but she remained silent.

“Get out of my class.”

That did the trick.

Seulgi turned to look at Irene in disbelief.

“Mwo?”

“I said, get out of my class. You just attacked your classmate and that’s not an acceptable behavior in my class. Not here.”

Seulgi couldn’t even believe she would hear that from Irene. Not without letting her explain her side—but how could she?

How could she tell her that she’s pissed that a ert is looking at her so dirtily?

That someone has dirty fantasies over her right in front of her face?

“You’ve got to be kidding me.”

“I’m serious, Ms. Kang.”

Fine.

Seulgi shoved her things inside her bag and intentionally bump her shoulders with Dowoon’s—hard.

“Ms. Kang!”

Seulgi hears Irene calls but she didn’t stop and continue walking down the hallway.

She had so many things going on in her head.

Like why did she even react that way? Why did she care so much that she couldn’t tell Irene right in front of her class the reason why?

So much respect.

And she’s not used to it.

“Yah!”

The teacher got a hold of her arm and she turned to face her.

“What’s wrong, Seulgi?”

“Nothing.”

“I’m done having that answer. Answer me properly.”

Seulgi tried so hard not to smile. Seeing Irene so worried and pissed at the same time with something she doesn’t even know was a sight.

She was soft for her at that moment.

“Go back to your class,” Seulgi sighs as she takes Irene’s hand that was on her arm.

“Nothing’s wrong. I just hated that guy.” She continued.

They were now standing in the hallway with Seulgi holding Irene’s hand on hers.

“Doesn’t mean you can freely do such things like that to him.”

Seulgi just rolled her eyes. She was nonchalantly nodding to what Irene was trying to tell her but her mind is telling her otherwise.

He deserves it. No one is allowed to look at you like that. Especially not in front of me.

“I get it, I get it!” Seulgi sighed. “I won’t do it again. Now go back to your class before anything gets suspicious.”

Irene arranged her glasses before going back but she was stopped midway when Seulgi calls her again.

“And please stop wearing short skirts.”

Seulgi was the first one to leave.

 

--

 

Things were a lot different than they were before. They were still discrete but they were not acting—Seulgi wasn’t acting like Irene doesn’t exist anymore.

There has been an incident where Irene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter