Seventeen Parent line: 95 Line

Seventeen Adventures - kids version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: First chapter of Seventeen kids editon up~ These will be short stories of Seventeen and how their lives may be like as kids and the adventures that happen to these dorky idols~ These are my ideas, and may collide with others as I am an avid reader of Asianfanfics (AFF) and Archive of our own (AO3).

 

Seventeen 95 line consisting of Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Joshua were always in for the time of their lives whenever they came to nursery school. There was never a morning where it was quiet and peaceful.

 

“There never is a quiet morning if you go to a school where there are 10 other kids who are always loud and very loving,” Jeonghan interrupted.

 

“Shhh, let the author tell her story,” Joshua quietly scolded before walking into the school and changing shoes.

 

This was a typical day in the 95 line of parenting:

 

“Seungcheol hyung! Hyuuuuuunnngggggs~” All the kids screamed while running at full speed to the door when they heard the three oldest hyungs coming.

 

“Oof. Good morning guys! Seungkwan, you can stop holding my legs, I’m not going to go anywhere now. We’re in school and I won’t leave you guys until the end of the day of course.” Seungcheol said trying to pry Seungkwan off without any progress. “Vernon, can you help please?”

 

Vernon walked over calmly and pried his best friend off their hyung, “Kwannie, let’s go see what snacks we can get next door, shall we? Let’s go get a lot and share them with everyone during break,” before running off next door to use their puppy faces to get some free snacks.

 

“Channie~~ Where’s my baby? Come on, Jeonghan mama is here.” Jeonghan says right when he walks in. Chan had run up with everyone to hug his Seungcheol hyung when he came in, but he had bolted as quick as he could to hide. He didn’t want to be babied any more; he was a big boy now and can do everything himself (Well, if he needs help, he’ll ask of course).

 

Joshua was just quietly observing everyone, before walking over to the Wonhui, Gyuhao kids with Woozi and Chan hiding behind Woozi. They had run up to their hyungs to greet them and went back to reading their books.

 

“Hey everyone, what are you all reading? Want me to read the story to you?” Joshua asked.

 

“We’re reading Jack and the Beanstalks. It’s a cool story, I want to be like Jack and get magical beans to grow. Can you finish reading the story to us hyung? It’s hard to see the pictures with so many people reading it.” Wonwoo said while handing the book to Joshua.

 

“Sure. Do you want me to start where you left off or start over?”

 

“Start over. I didn’t get to see everything because Mingyu is too tall. He blocked everything from me.” Minghao exclaimed. (Minghao didn’t mean for that to come out wrong, but it’s how he is. He says things bluntly and straight to the point at times that may be hurtful.) “Mingyu, I still love you. Please just stop growing please? I’m still so tiny and skinny and you keep growing. L”

 

“Minghao wants to start at the beginning. Is that okay with everyone?” Joshua asked the rest.

 

“That’s fine. I don’t mind.” Wonwoo said. “Me too,” said Woozi, Jun, Mingyu, and Dino nodding along for fear of Jeonghan discovering his hiding spot.

 

“Hao, you should have said something. I would’ve switched places with you. Here sit in front of me so you can see everything.” Mingyu said moving behind Minghao leaning his chin on his head. “Better?”

 

Minghao nodded slowly to not disturb his giant friend, before focusing on the story.

 

Jun saw this and wanted to do the same thing to with either Woozi or Wonwoo. He knew he could easily lean on Woozi, but would he risk it to get hit… probably not. So he leaned on Wonwoo, and Wonwoo didn’t mind. He was too absorbed in the story and he also got a personal body heater (He was getting cold and didn’t want to get up and get a blanket, so this was perfect).

 

Joshua was silently observing the kids while reading to them. They were so cute! How could they be so cute! Gyuhao and Wonhui were leaning on each other while Woozi resorted to hugging Dino (Chan) in front and locking him there (he even glared at Dino for trying to move away and then Jeonghan when he tried to interrupt them to get Dino). He wouldn’t change a thing about them!

 

Meanwhile… Seungcheol and Jeonghan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter