Sequel of sequel

Not your average vampire fic

After that first day they set into a rhythm of meeting in the graveyard at 12 and going to various cafe's or coffee shops.

Taehyung's colleagues often asked him why he always visited the graveyard at lunch, even when it was raining.

He just shrugged telling them he had an interest in dead people (something they believed since he was always known as an oddball).

So several months pass, each day they grow closer and closer and really, Jungkook has never been happier.

As a vampire he always suspected he'd be alone.

The only other 'person' he occasionally talked to was a raven that often visited his tree.

(The raven had been a human, but had been transformed by an angry wizard... Taehyung found this information invaluable and may have started talking to the local pigeons incase they had suffered a similar fate.)

So having Taehyung to talk to and confide in was an entirely new experience.

It took a long time for Taehyung to get used to the 'blood thing', and even then he refused to watch Jungkook 'having lunch'.

More months, more meetings and Taehyung asks if Jungkook wanted to live with him.

('I mean, I'm sure the trees great and all but wouldn't you like to sleep in an actual bed? Or just inside hanging from my wardrobe if you'd prefer?' Taehyung had asked one day. 'Not to mention I'm still worried that you'll fall on someone else in the middle of the day...'.

Jungkook had agreed after a slight hesitation, worried he'd be a burden or that he'd become claustrophobic.)

The first night had been an experience...

('I'm so sorry, Tae...'

'I know... And I've forgiven you...mostly'

'I could somehow earn some money to replace the urn?'

'Where'd you get the money, stupid? Just help me scoop the ashes into this jug'

Jungkook silently helped Taehyung pour the ashes of his Grandmother into the jug, pretending to not notice the tears falling from Taehyung's eyes.

He stayed with Taehyung all evening, who insisted he was fine but Jungkook could tell he was still upset.

'She meant a lot to me... Sorry I shouted at you to leave when it happened...' Taehyung muttered to him eventually, his head nestled on Jungkook's shoulder.

'You don't need to apologise at all! Don't you even dare!' Jungkook scolded. 'I should've been more careful...'

Taehyung sniffed slightly in reply.

Jungkook slept for the first time at night that day (he felt decidedly groggy the next day, though Taehyung said that was a normal feeling to wake up to).)

The next few weeks made Taehyung believe letting Jungkook stay was simultaneously the best and worst decision he'd ever made.

The pros were; he had Jungkook to come home to after work (they didn't stop the 12o'clock meet ups, though now they involved just being at the weekend), he enjoyed having someone to talk or rant to constantly, even if Jungkook sometimes dozed off (he was still getting used to sleeping at night and it wasn't an easy task).

Jungkook also happened to be an incredible cuddler.

The cons, however, were; Jungkook would often bring home his 'lunch' and accidentally leave them on the kitchen counter (kind of like having an oversized cat), Taehyung had wanted a dog for a while but was worried that if he got one Jungkook would just end up its blood (Jungkook promised he would do no such thing, unless he was really really hungry. Taehyung didn't find this comforting).

He also disliked when Jungkook forgot to brush his teeth before he kissed him and he'd have to taste blood.

('It's like making out with a dying man' Taehyung said after they pulled apart, grimacing slightly at the taste in his mouth. 'Or like drinking liquified aluminium or something')

Another pro, however, was how much he got to learn about vampires.

So far there wasn't a stereotype that Jungkook hadn't broken.

('So you're not dead?'

'Nope' Jungkook had replied. 'I was born like this so it's in my dna... If I were to bite you, though, then you'd be dead... Or you'd be a form of dead?'

'Does that mean all the animals you eat are vampire animals?'

'Obviously not... Animals can't be transformed... Well, not any of the one's I've had? Maybe apes or monkeys might be different hmm...'

Later, Taehyung had to persuade that visiting the local zoo and biting the monkeys for 'science' was a bad idea.. And probably illegal...)

And despite not needing to eat 'human food', Jungkook often enjoyed to sit with Taehyung and eat whatever he'd decided to make for dinner.

Anything, unless it had garlic in it.

('It's not deadly or anything I just don't like it'

Taehyung had gasped and gone into a 40 minute rant on everything good and amazing about garlic.

Jungkook may have been stubborn, but he could never say no to Taehyung ever...)

8 months into their friendship/relationship and Taehyung finally managed to get the courage to leave his job.

Jungkook had suggested he could do it for him, perhaps flash a bit if fang and tell the company what Taehyung really thought of the job.

Taehyung had declined this, and set about looking for new work.

His first day of work had been an interesting one, he'd almost knocked over the coffee making machine and had let slip that he lived with a man (the latter had been more humiliating, especially when his employer kept probing him with questions).

All in all, though, he enjoyed that job a lot more than his previous.

He also got to spend half of the day at home with Jungkook since the job was less hours.

(Technically this should warrant that he'd get less money, but somehow that wasn't the case... Go figure?)

Basically, life was good.

A year after their first meeting and Taehyung stood in the graveyard, leant against the tree Jungkook had fallen from.

Jungkook hadn't returned to the tree since he'd moved in with Taehyung (unless you counted the night Taehyung banished him for leaving a dead bat in the shower. In his defence he gets hazy when he's hungry and is never sure really what he does with the bodies... He was literally a Snickers advert but just with blood instead).

They had decided it'd be a cute idea to meet up at their tree and to have a picnic under it in celebration of their year anniversary.

However, Jungkook was late.

Feeling like deja vu, Taehyung nervously tapped his foot against the ground as he waited for Jungkook to arrive.

10 minutes pass (which made Jungkook 5 minutes late) and Taehyung begins to get agitated.

He knew Jungkook wouldn't have stood him up, but he was worried that he'd tried to steal those roses from that old lady again and she turned out to be a real cannibal witch and he was currently boiling in a pot of soup and vegetables...

Taehyung always did have an over active imagination...

Another theory was that he'd fallen into the hands of an evil vampire, and was currently being held hostage. Only to be brought back to Taehyung if he pays the evil vampire in his blood. This would continue until Taehyung dropped dead next to Jungkook's tied up body (who would then Romeo and Juliet the situation by somehow killing himself with the chains that held him...).

Taehyung had scared himself slightly with that and tried to think of happier theories.

Maybe he had simply found someone else, someone prettier or someone who had less strange theories...

He had just began a new theory that possibly involved werewolves when Jungkook ran into his vision.

'Where the hecky dizzle were you?!' Taehyung half yelled.

'Sorry, Tae, I was... Wait did you say 'hecky dizzle'?' Jungkook was gasping for breath slightly, clutching his side.

'You've led me to strange speech formations'

'Don't blame me for that Mister!'

'Why were you late though? I appreciate the attention to detail in trying to recreate our first date but a little warning?'

'I was getting you something' Jungkook blushed slightly, fiddling with a carrier bag he held in his hand.

'Ohhh!' All of Taehyung's annoyance melted away as he made grabby hands at the bag. 'What is it what is it?!'

'Patience little one!'

'We're the same height who're you calling little?'

'It's an expression... Kinda... Come on let's just get the picnic ready.'

Taehyung pulled the chequered blanket out of his bag along with several tupperware boxes of food.

And a small flask which he gingerly placed against the box.

They had gotten half a sandwich (and a few swigs) through the picnic when it began to cloud in suddenly.

'Damn think it's gonna rain...' Jungkook muttered.

As if on cue the heavens burst open and a few droplets began to fall through the leaves.

'You jinxed it!' Taehyung whined, as they got under Jungkook's cloak (which they had discovered made a brilliant table cloth, tent and umbrella) and huddled against the tree.

'You're the one who thought this would be a 'romantic' idea or something' Jungkook grumbled back.

'It is a romantic idea, even if it's raining... Rain is one of the most romantic forms of weather'

Jungkook snorted.

'What's the least romantic?'

Taehyung's eyebrows creased in thought, tapping his chin.

'Probably... Gail force winds' He eventually said, with confidence.

'Really? I thought it might be the heat of summer?'

'Huh? That's like the iest season though... All the and sweaty bodies'

'You're disgusting... Summer is icky and sweaty and kinda gross'

'Yeh but wind is like... Pushing you here and there and your hair is everywhere and leaves are in your face...'

'Hmm I suppose...I mean I'm still the right one but...'

It was Taehyung's turn to snort.

'Sure thing Kookie... You keep tellin' yourself that'

The rain lasted another 20 minutes, by which time they had huddled even closer together and had finished most of the food they had brought.

They pushed the cloak to the side as the sun began to come out again.

'See? I didn't jinx it' Jungkook grinned, pulling himself and Taehyung into standing positions.

He dragged Taehyung by the hand onto the path, directly into the sun.

'What're you doing you'll get too hot here, let's go bac-' Taehyung began to move back into the shade but Jungkook stopped him.

'No no it's fine... I wanted to give you something...'

He rushed back into the shade and pulled out a small velveteen box.

Taehyung's heart began to beat slightly faster, unsure of really what was going to happen.

Jungkook stood back next to Taehyung and held out the box.

Taehyung just blinked at him.

'Aren't you gonna take it?'

'Oh um I thought you were gonna open it for me?'

'What are you, a bloody king? Can't you open a box by yourself your royal majesty' Jungkook made a mock bow.

'Oh shush you' Taehyung playfully slapped the other and pulled the box from his grip.

He examined the box (roughly the size of a small matchbox) and then began to open it.

He caught the glimmer of gold before he had even opened it fully, the metal inside reflecting the brightness of the sun.

Pulling the lid up, he looked down at the glimmering piece of jewellery in front of him.

'It's a- it's a...'

'Daffodil' Jungkook said slightly shyly, with a smile. 'I thought it'd be romantic since it was you know the flower I got you... But I wasn't sure if it's too feminine or something the lady in the shop asked if it was for a 'special someone' but now I'm thinking she may have thought it was for a girl friend I might have the receipt if-'

Jungkook's ramblings were stopped by a small peck to his lips.

'I love it!' Taehyung said simply, gently pulling the small pendent into his hand and watching as the light danced off of the gold petals and small diamonds in the centre.

He pulled the necklace completely out, hand it to Jungkook before turning round.

Jungkook wound it around Taehyungs neck (having to choose the end hoop so it would fit comfortably on his neck, yes this was definitely probably for a girl).

'Now I feel bad because I didn't get you anything...' Taehyung said, a sly look on his face that didn't match his words.

They stepped back into the shade (the sun was getting a little too overbearing for Jungkook) and Taehyung pulled a piece of wrapped up cloth from his pocket.

'Hmm I wonder what this is...' Taehyung said in mock confusion.

'Taehyung... You didn't spend a lot on this did you' Jungkook frowned.

'As if you can say anything! Where'd you even get the money for this necklace?'

Jungkook just winked.

'Did you steal this?!' Taehyung gasped.

'No! I just ... I got a small job, ok?'

Taehyung's eyes widened.

'How?!'

'I may have got it under your name so if you get any letters from Jimmy's Garage...'

Taehyung laughed, leaning towards Jungkook to press a kiss to his lils.

'You're brilliant'

'I know'

'Oi'

'Can I open this now?' Jungkook waved the wrapped up cloth in Taehyung's face.

Taehyung nodded and Jungkook eagerly (but carefully) started to pull it open.

He gasped slightly before letting out a small laugh as he saw what was inside.

'Oh Tae...'

'Do you like it?'

'Of course! It's adorable!'

He pulled out the bracelet, a black cord band with a small sharp fang as a charm.

'There were bigger fang bracelets in the shop but I thought this screamed 'vampire' without actually screaming it you know...'

Jungkook nodded, pulling the bracelet onto his wrist.

'Well, got any more surprises?' He joked.

'Only one'

Taehyung leant closer and kissed Jungkook deeper than before, tangling his hand into the back of Jungkook's hair and pulling him closer.

They stayed like this, lip locked, for a but longer before Taehyung pulled away.

Jungkook (looking a bit dazed) tried to regain his composure.

'I don't know that wasn't much of a surprise... You're gonna have to try harder than that'

Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

'I would take you up on that challenge but only after you've brushed your teeth... I can taste the nasty rabbit blood all over your mouth it's gross'

'It's actually pigeon blood'

'Awww no Jungkook not the pigeons!!' Taehyung cried.

Jungkook laughed fondly.

They packed up their picnic things and began to head to the bus stop, bickering light heartedly all the way.

That night, they lay next to each other in bed, tangling their hands together.

'I love you, you know' Taehyung said softly, rubbing his thumb against Jungkook's.

'I know... And I love you too' Jungkook had a smile on his face, turning his face to look at Taehyung. 'Happy 1 year anniversary, Tae'

Taehyung hummed and leaned over to press a kiss to Jungkook's nose.

'I'm so glad you're not like an average conventional vampire from books' He said sleepily, eyelids drooping.

Jungkook smiled before glancing at the clock.

00:00. Midnight.

Seems like there's really no dangerous times of the day when Taehyung was around.


a/n~

ok now this is the final final Final part

hope u enjoyed the fluff & cheese lol