wonhoon —:we are over

Lemon, Ice Cream, Black Coffee, Potato Chips, and Everything in Between

"Go on, the lie sounds better this time."


"Okay, I understand that you want to get Jisoo Hyung jealous but there were no deals about touching me, right? What the was that?"

"And there were no deals about snuggling closer to me, huh?"

"That wasn't snuggling!"

"Then? Trying to get Seungcheol Hyung jealous?"

"What the f- No! I thought you knew my habit of tossing around when I'm laughing. Do you forget about?"

"How could I forget about that?"

"What?"

"There was never a day I forgot about your habits. How can I forget those things easily? I almost put my arms around you like the old times whenever you laughed your off and leaned closer to me."

"W-"

"I still remember every small things about you. Not because we God, I wish I could take a break for a while so I can move on from you well, work together, but because I still love you."

"Go on, the lie sounds better this time."

"I'm not lying, I know you know it."

"You are lying."

"Damn it, Jihoon, I am not lying. I still remember the whole details, I still remember you told no one but me how you hate to be alone in the studio, I still remember kissing you in the practice room, I still remember how it feels like to hug you as a boyfriend I miss that, I still remember how you would snap at me when you didn't get to sleep at all, I still re-"

"You won't use me to make Jisoo Hyung jealous if you still love me, you know. Jeon Wonwoo, I'll make this clear once again, we are over."

 

 

Inspired by their live broadcast for One Fine Day in Japan.