FLASH BACK

Please let me stay with you

Chapter(4)

                         Jiyeon watching him leaving and think the past.......

                                                                 FLASH BACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyeon POV:

I'm attanding a dance class in Seoul dance Acadamy.I learn a dance because I like dancing not because I want to be a singer.

One day,when we practicing dance step.the new student come in our room..She greet the teacher.

Teacher close the song and told us to stop.

We are stop dancing and look the teacher.

"hey guys....we have a new students.let's welcome her warmly" the teacher said.

We look at the new girl and we said "Annyeong".I think she is the cutest girl in the world.

I want to be her bestfriend as soon as I saw her.She looks too friendly.

She smile  and said *Annyeong plz take care me".

The boys in our class are make a noise because they happy.and said "you're too cute"

"what's your name?" I asked her friendly.

"my name is Lee Jiyeon.You can call me jieun" she answer.

"Ok,jieun plz go to jieon.Jiyeon take care your new student ok!"The teacher said.

"ne"I answer happily cuz I want to be her friend and my wish come true.

"annyeong" she come to my side and greet me." what's your name ?"she asked.

"my name is Park jiyeon.you can call me jiyeon" I answer.

"ok guys! it's a break time"the teacher said.The students are going for lunch.

"kaja...jieun it's time for lunch" I told her.

"an..annyi...I'm ok.I  already eat from home"Jieun said with fake smile.

                                   I know it she so hungry but why did she said  she don't want?.I look at her head to toe.And I reallize that she is a poor girl.She don't want to waste her money for lunch.I have pity for her.

"kaja......jieun ah~~~~~~ It's my treat"I told.

"jijja...."she asked me with bright face.

"ne"I said.and we go for lunch.

             ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry for not update my story.

I hope you'll forgive me.

plz subscribe me and leave a comment for me.^_^