married couple

Please let me stay with you

Chapter(3)

Jiyeon woke up and she feel dizzy.She reallized she cried too much yesterday.She go into bathroom and she washes her face.After she washed her face Junho come into bedrooms.He took off his shirts and go to bathroom.Jiyeon come out from bedroom and go to living room.She see the blanket on the couch.She realized that Junho slept on the couch yesterday.She feel sad cuz Junho don't want to sleep with me on one bed.

"What kind of married couple we are?"She think by herself and she keep the blanket.She go to kitchen and she cook the breakfast.At the time Junho come out from bed room and watch TV.After she cooked she to Junho.

"Breakfast is ready?When will you eat?"Jiyeon asked.

"Now"Junho said.

"Ok,wait a minute."Jiyeon said and go back to kitchen.

"At least he eat breakfast which I prepared" Jiyeon whisper herself and smile.

"The breakfast is ready."Jiyeon said to Junho.

Junho come into dinning room and eat breakfast.

"Where did you go last night?"Jiyeon asked.

"It's none of your business"Junho said.

"What?I'm your wife,I have a permission to ask my husband what I want to know."Jiyeon said.

"What?You are my wife!Just remember why did we get married.We got married because of my parents."Junho said.

"Not only you.Me too."Jiyeon said.

"What?Did you get married with me because of your parents?"*laugh*"I think you told me a joke.Jieun always told me that Jiyeon is only child in her family.So her parents are always gratify her."Junho said.

Jiyeon eyes get wet and said"Shut up.You didn't understand me.And you already got married with me please stop talking  about Jieun".

"What you don't want to hear about Jieun.You feel guilty.huh~.But don't worry from today I will talk about Jieun to make you be trouble in your mind.By the way

I have good news for you.I didn't go to Jieun yesterday."Junho said.

"If you want to talk about Jieun.Ok.I will listen" Jiyeon said with sad voice.

Junho smirk and said "I've finished my breakfast".He get up from chair and look at Jiyeon.Jiyeon is still sitting and keep her head down.Junho smile and "You should get this punishment" he think himself and go to living room.

Jiyeon wipe tears with her hands and get at from table.She go to Junho.

"Is there anything you want to say"Jiyeon asked.

"Yes,from today Where I go or what I do It's none of your business.ok?"Junho said.

"Fine"Jiyeon said.

"I gotta go"Junho said and go to his car.

Jiyeon watch him leaving from the window.

_____________________________________________________________

Hey guys,I updated my new chapter.Plz leave comments and subscribe.

if you see any mistakes plz forgive me.^_^