Junho and Jiyeon

Please let me stay with you

 

Chapter(2)

After Dinner they go to their house.This house is a wedding present from their parents.When they arrived their house,Jiyeon goes to their bedroom.Jiyeon remove her make up and take a shower.After she took a shower she wore her pajamas and sit in front of the dressing table.She apply night  cream and skin care.Jiyeon has a good skin.Jiyeon really like beauty so she really care her beauty. 

Jiyeon's POV

While apply skin care I think my best friend Jieun.Jieun always said  "Jiyeon you don't need to apply skincare your have natural beauty".When I think about Jieun I feel guilty.I think again about Jieun.Every time I think about Jieun I feel guilty.

I try to forget Jieun and dry my hair.My hair is not too long.It's long till my shoulder.After my hair dried, I noticed the house is so silence.When we arrived I came to bedroom and he left behind living room and sit on couch.Now even I finish take a shower I don't hear his voice.The whole house is so silence.

    "What is he doing?"

I think I should go and find him or don't find and sleep by myself.Me and him are newly-wed couple but we are  not like the other couple.We are not lovers and we are not close.We got married because of our parents. So I have to think for go and talk him.

"ok,I just go and watch him and  come back to bedroom" I think myself.I walk to living room.

When I wear pajamas its too big and its not look as good as Jieun.When Jieun wear pajamas she looks cute."You always wear ladies fashion.You should wear cute style because 22 years is not old." Jieun always told me.

"It's strange today I thought a lot about Jieun." I thought myself .

"What is she doing now?Aigoo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ you think again."I blame myself and hit my head myself.

When I arrive living room Junho is not there.I look around the house.Our house is wide and beautiful but the garden is not wide.I find every rooms in our house but I don't find him.

"The garden in not wide but it's pretty.When you get childern they can play in the garden." Junho's mom hyori always said.

Where is he?Am I the only  one in this house?I not afraid but I don't want to stay alone.I go and check garage for sure.His car is not there.His car is sport car and has blue colour.

POV end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't ever think like that(her eyes get wet).How can you ignore me?You should tell me where will you go even you hate me.I'm your wife.I really love you since I first saw you.How can you do this to me?"She cry and talk herself.She lay on their bed alone and cry."The first night of newly-wed couple is like that."she think herself.

_____________________________________________________

I updated ch2 plz leave messages for me.If you see any mistake plz forgive me.I'm not good in english so if you see any mistakes plz forgive me.