Loss

Dodging Bullets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: I dedicate this chapter to my first three subscribers: zigzag06, justhumanbeing,and Dyanna. Thank you very much! :D

Just a few points: Conversations or statements said out loud will be in bold letters. The black ones are said by the characters in Korean while the green ones are said in English.

That's it. :)

Enjoy reading~

 

 

"I love you so much till eternity Bommie, my queen." He muttered tenderly while hugging me, here, in this only place in town wherein we could be intimate and careless. In this place in front of the sea where tall trees, thick leaves, and huge rocks cover us away from reality and bring us into our own world of endless fantasy.

"Aigoo~ Cheesy bastard. Kekeke." I looked up to him and pinched his nose—a thing we always do as some sort of a weird affection. Then, I touched his right cheek, "And I love you too so much till eternity for that Tabi, my king." I closed the small distance between our faces and lovingly kissed his lips. I can feel him smile while we are kissing; I know he loves it more than ever when I am the one initiating a kiss.

And knowing Tabi, my once innocent beginning immediately turned into a deeply passionate one as he took control.

 

 

naega jeil jal naga~
naega jeil jal naga~
naega jeil jal naga~
naega jeil jal naga~
naega jeil jal naga~

Bam Ratatata Tatatatata~
Bam Ratatata Tatatatata~
Bam Ratatata Tatatatata~
Bam Ratatata Tatatatata~

 

 

I groaned as my ringing phone woke me up from my sweet slumber.

Damn.

So, I was just asleep and it was just one of my dreams. Aish. Just one of the thousand dreams I had for years now about the same person, about the same guy—Choi Seunghyun. But somehow, this one is special because it was not just a dream from my constant wishful thinking. It was a visit from the past, a memory we once shared. A memory I long for to happen again.

But sadly, it won't. 

I shrugged my thoughts off as my hand finally found it's way to the answer button, "Hello? Jenny Park speaking, how may I help you at this hour?" I answered with a huge hint of annoyance and exhaustion. Like seriously, who would call at this hour? It's still dawn and if it is any work matter then it's really against the 9 to 5 rule here in America. What more, it also disturbed my sweet dream. Aigoo. This better be not a prank or something.

I waited for a few seconds but still, there was no answer from the other line.

"Hey, do you need help? I could call the 911 for —" I flinched and moved the phone away a little as the silence was abruptly replaced by static.

Hul~

I hurriedly diverted my eyes on the wall clock hanging in front.

It's three in the morning. Three am is an ungodly hour. Could I be? 

OMO!

NO. ANI. I COULD NOT BE!

"He‐ Hel‐ Hello? You must have called the wrong number! If you're a person, just please call 911. If you're a lost soul, just please please please call the number of a priest or any other holy person." I frantically pleaded to the other line, unsure of who or what I am talking to. I have seen this happen in movies before and the receiver of the call always gets killed. Hul! It's smart if I end this right away.

As I was about to end the call, the other line which suddenly seemed to have been fixed enabled me to hear clearer now. And of all the things I should hear first, it was a lady sobbing. It did not fail to give me chills as it seemed to confirm my suspicions earlier that I am indeed haunted. 

God, I've always been faithful to You. And if this is my karma for all of my sins in the past, can I just bargain for a different one??? Pretty please~ ~ ~

I do not know why I mentally prayed for that but seriously, I am scared right now. 

"*Sobs* Unnie. *Sobs*  This is Minzy *Sobs* I called from Seoul." All of my silly thoughts earlier vanished as soon as I heard Minzy's voice.

"Omo. Mingkki ah!" I automatically sat up. "Aigoo~ Jeongmal Mianhae. If you've heard some silly things earlier, please just don't mind it. It's just that your number was new and — Aigoo. Nevermind my nonsense. Why are you crying? What happened? Are you hurt?" 

My heart was crushed as I heard my dongsaeng cry even harder. We have been through a lot alongside our other two girl best friends—Chaerin and Dara but this is the first time I've heard her cry this hard. If I could only transport immediately to wherever she is right now and envelop her into a hug.  

"Mingkki ah please calm down and tell unnie why you are crying~ I am very worried and I would really really like to help you." I sincerely approached.

Thankfully, Minzy listened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter