Drunk Yoongi

BTS Imagines

You were on your way home when a drunk man approached you. You quickly run away, but realized he was your brother's friend. 
"Yoongi oppa, are you okay? " you asked. He shook his head. 

"I'm fine, just had a few drinks. " he said and walked wobbly towards you. "Jimin told me you work nearby, I don't think I can get home. Can I stay over tonight? " he asked tiredly. 

"Of course, uh, give me your arm. " you said. You wrapped his arm around your neck and slowly walked home together. 

Once you got home, you called Jimin. 

"Ah seriously y/n! I'm over at Taehyung's right now. Yoongi gets weird when he's drunk! Don't let him touch you, I'll be there as soon as I can okay. " he shouted and hung up. You didn't think much of it and went back to the living room to check on Yoongi. He has fallen asleep on the couch already. 

You could smell the alcohol coming from him. As you turned to leave, he grabbed your hand. 

"Y/n... " he mumbled. 

"What is it? " you asked. He scrunched his face and pulled you closer. You knelt down beside him and looked at him.

Still holding your hand, he brought it to his face and closed his eyes. You sat there, not knowing what to do. 

"O-oppa, " you said and shook him. 

"Hmm? " 

"Um, can you, let go of my hand? " 

"Shh! I can't let go of you, stay with me. " he said before snoring. You sighed and looked at the clock. 10:40pm. 

"When is Jimin coming home? " you whispered. It was kinda awkward for you. 

After spacing out for a while, you noticed Yoongi was awake. You could see him staring at you from the corner of your eye. 

"Yoongi opp-" he crashed his lips into yours as you turned. Your eyes were wide open, for you were very shocked. 

He your lips, asking for you to open them. You slowly parted your lips, and as soon as you did, his tongue rushed in. 

He was surprised when you returned his kiss. 

"Maybe rappers are truly good at kissing." You thought. 

He pulled you up, and brought you to his laps without pulling away from the kiss. His hands rested on your hips. You played with his hair with one hand, and your other rested on his shoulder. 

You wrapped your legs around his waist as he stood and carried you to your room. He laid you down and got on top of you. He quickly started kissing you again. 

You wanted this to go on more, but at the same time, you wanted it to stop here. 
His hand d your .

"Oppa we should stop here." You managed to say through the kiss. 

"Y/n... " he breathed heavily. "I've liked you ever since I saw you. " he confessed. Your cheeks grew red. 

"Your drunk, stop talking nonsense. " you said and pushed him off. 

"My drinking skills are very good, I don't get drunk easily. " 

"Then was that all an act? " 

"Not really... " 

You got up and grabbed his hand. 
"You should leave, Jimin will be here soon. " You walked him to the door. 

"It's too dark to go home. " he said. You looked out the window, it was very dark. He looked at you with pleading eyes. 

"Fine, spend the night here. You can sleep in Jimin's room. " you said and went to your room. 

You texted Jimin telling him not to come because Yoongi is already asleep. He said it was too dark to come anyways. 

A few minutes after you've turned off the lights, you felt someone getting in bed with you. 

You shrieked.

"Shh, it's just Yoongi oppa. " he said and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer. "It was cold and lonely in Jimin's room. "

Even though it was dark, you could see his beautiful face. He was tired, and you didn't want to give him a hard time. You guys can talk more tomorrow. Now, you both needed sleep. 

He rested his chin on your head and fell asleep.